• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Lol Pit placement is bull****.
Stale metagame + crappy results can't allow you to get a +4.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Is anyone else majorly ticked off?
And i agree with the pit placement stuff. He's an arrow spammer -__- THATS ALL.
I think the whole 'MK S Tier' is BS, honestly. :< Overhyped.

EDIT: well, im not as 'GRRRR' anymore...We're still viable, and thats all that matters.
Still dont like the whole 'MK God Tier' thing thats going on though. Laaaaaame.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
MK is clearly better than the rest of the cast, therefore he gets his own tier.
I don't think TL should be above us.
Pit, maybe. Pit's pretty **** good. (Not to mention we go even with him.)
I like this tier-list.
Also, get ****ed Zelda!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Hyrule tier tournaments are the new thing.
:( Good thing I never ended up seconding Zelda.
Im glad I can now use her in low tiers!
C stick mashing go!

About ZSS moving from B to C tier all that really means is that we are B tier its just meta decided to hog up the tier I still think he is SS and the tier list starts at A honestly

Also remember this tier list was formed with the fact that planking is still legal (pit)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ey yo guys, that single nanner lock that I talked with you about A DARN LONG TIME AGO, yeah, it works. You have to be at a pretty specific distance though. Not that it matters with the 0-death infinite.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
AY YO GUISE I'M XONAR! **** YOU AMERICANS AND THINKING MY **** DOESN'T WORK! OH WAIT SOMETHING BETTERS OUT MY BAD GUISE!
:o

Ciro67

Smash Cadet
Is that a good thing lol? Dunno what you mean exactly by that :confused:

Early 2009 ZSS or something?

Zero

Smash Hero
I was so bored doing my ironing today, that I was thinking about Brawl and I came across a realisation.

If ZSS dair autocancelled, she would be top tier.

We could link about 3 or 4 strings of uair > dair in each iteration, much like a Falco pillaring (is that the right term?) in Melee. Upon realising how broken this would be, it made me quite sad at how the developers thought about it enough to make dair not autocancel, but then let scourge like MK into the game. </3

solecalibur

Smash Master
If zss' dair was as good as sonic's I wouldnt even be complaining then
Its fun to dair when they dont see it coming but you need to read them perfectly for that =(

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Watch the end of the luigi game, and take not of how much he rolls, how he rolls behind you every time you approach aerially. if you had made this read you would have won

Against ROB learn to use uair, you focus too much on the horizontal spacing war which he beats us at and didn't take advantage of vertical where we **** him

lllp3lll

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the advice, Nefarious.

Also I don't know if this has been talked about or not but can up-tilt be DI'd out of? I was facing a very good fox player and occasional when I up-tilt'd him instead of being sent upwards he would hit the floor. I guess in theory if he learnt it would be possible to floor tech and punish the up-tilt ending lag.

If this has been talked about is this only possible for fast-fallers or can the whole cast do it?

solecalibur

Smash Master
I have the whole weekend to myself is there anything I could do that could make zss boards a little more productive? =X

solecalibur

Smash Master
Either that or Im catching more shinies this weekend apparently Im good at catching them with out this technical stuff my friends are talking about

I also have the leaked 100 new pokemon already hurray!!!

Zero

Smash Hero
Either that or Im catching more shinies this weekend apparently Im good at catching them with out this technical stuff my friends are talking about

I also have the leaked 100 new pokemon already hurray!!!
ffffffffff lucky you

I want a shiny Staryu but I can't be bothered RNG manipulating or getting 'lucky'. blehbelh

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
hey nick did you custom make your avatar???

because its mad cool and i am mad jealous

p.s.

come to texas so i can outplace you <3
FlatSoda made it for me.

I'll go to MLG Dallas.
And destroy you.
<3
Maybe a HOBO.
I just need money.
TO DESTROY YOU!
<3 again

solecalibur

Smash Master
I plan on going to MLG in NC or Texas because when MLG is in ohio that is when I have finals .... still might make doubles though

Top Bottom