• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

Zero

Smash Hero
Whatever happened to our community combo video project, anyway?
It's at the bottom of page 2 of the boards >.<

We need to get the footage off Cake and restart it.

Nick could make a combo vid by himself out of all the stupid stuff he has online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmfGERA5A5U&feature=channel_page 2:48 holy ****.

Also, Galeon for best partner ever?
I can't stop laughing at how amazing this is. It should be part of the homo-genius series.

A definite addition to our board video. It really looks like you're playing Zero Mission.

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
Didn't know where to post this, but ive been researching Dair to see if there are any secret and new uses for it. as a suicide spike, it will kill anyone other than kirby, ddd, and sometimes pit and metaknight at around 40% on FD, even with their doublejump and recovery.

when used against a character with a damage ing recovery, hitting them with dair will guarantee a kill if you are hit with their recovery, since it stops your plummet.

It requires the opponent to be at 150-180%, however, for them to die before you do, and at that % any aerial offstage would kill them anyways.

If they are recovering high, an upB into dair will spike them to death at extremeley low %. Other than that, i couldn't really find anything new to use with it :\

noradseven

Smash Lord
Didn't know where to post this, but ive been researching Dair to see if there are any secret and new uses for it. as a suicide spike, it will kill anyone other than kirby, ddd, and sometimes pit and metaknight at around 40% on FD, even with their doublejump and recovery.

when used against a character with a damage ing recovery, hitting them with dair will guarantee a kill if you are hit with their recovery, since it stops your plummet.

It requires the opponent to be at 150-180%, however, for them to die before you do, and at that % any aerial offstage would kill them anyways.

If they are recovering high, an upB into dair will spike them to death at extremeley low %. Other than that, i couldn't really find anything new to use with it :\
Rob infinite, and lol platform spikes, like smashville, j. d-air isntantly for free lol spike.

Since we probably don'thave the rob infinte posted anywhere this is it.

(D-smash, run up headtap buffer d-air)x infinity, during the headtap on rob our hitbox gets low enough that d-air auto cancels, in other words the only move you are hitting with is d-smash.

solecalibur

Smash Master
so im going to a big tourney this weekend guys

wish me luck

<3
good luck I had a big one last saturday didnt do so hot but I spiked a meta at 40% in delfino's waters
Any one find it strange when I just jump TOWARDS the waters and he just approches me....

sasook

Smash Champion
Since we probably don'thave the rob infinte posted anywhere this is it.

(D-smash, run up headtap buffer d-air)x infinity, during the headtap on rob our hitbox gets low enough that d-air auto cancels, in other words the only move you are hitting with is d-smash.
What are you talking about? We have a whole thread on it lol.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Good Luck Shlike:)

Edit: Maybe ZSS has an infinite on more characters!
I thought we had one on diddy, closest thing we actually have is a near zero to death depending on stage length but it's hard to setup, and obviously if the nanner dies on you it's not gonna work.

solecalibur

Smash Master
yeah so im not going to the tourney anymore it wouldve cost 100 dollars in gas alone

: /

money johns
thats where you find people that want to go and make them pay for the gas :laugh:
Ive made them pay for about 90% of the gas sometimes just because my car is junk and they know I gotta pay for repairs

noradseven

Smash Lord
Loving ZSS in B+. Obviously my friends cannot DI well or tech because I'm racking like 80 damage with dsmash->upB. xD But it's pretty funny.

Anyone know where/if I can get the menos uno texture?
ZSS in B+ is like free combos, I found it to be a different game so I didn't feel like learning it but B+ ZSS != brawl ZSS, but im p. sure dsmash/up B combo still doesn't work experiment with dash attack loops, and fast fall n-air->followup, both of which combo in regular brawl, Im p. sure they are like 10x better in B+, hell I know when I was seriously trying it for a few hours read like january or something you could n-air loop into down B, for the spike it was p. broke.

NNID
Budget_Player
ZSS in B+ is like free combos, I found it to be a different game so I didn't feel like learning it but B+ ZSS != brawl ZSS, but im p. sure dsmash/up B combo still doesn't work experiment with dash attack loops, and fast fall n-air->followup, both of which combo in regular brawl, Im p. sure they are like 10x better in B+, hell I know when I was seriously trying it for a few hours read like january or something you could n-air loop into down B, for the spike it was p. broke.
Obviously not an infinite, as they can tech, but you can prolly do Dsmash->upB. But from there on out they can DI out or tech the spike... But yeah, loving the combos and stuff.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Obviously not an infinite, as they can tech, but you can prolly do Dsmash->upB. But from there on out they can DI out or tech the spike... But yeah, loving the combos and stuff.
Honestly, dsmash -> grab/dtilt is soooo much more rewarding. Plasma Wire is mostly used for Cake Combos now.

ZSS+'s pressure game is a lot of fun, too.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
DISCUSSION!

Ready...

...GO!

Seriously, though. I'm just here to say that I'm planning on attending S.N.E.S. and repping both forms of Samus. Kudos to those who've mastered the suitless quirks.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
yeah so im not going to the tourney anymore it wouldve cost 100 dollars in gas alone

: /

money johns
hmmm...you didn't make it... I was supposed to friendly Kates...I think she's one of the TX people. I forgot to, though.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
dude zss dtilt in b+ is so broken

i zero death people with fairs after a d tilt
I've been looking at fair combos lately. That **** is so broke. Some characters, you can literally chain them off the stage, then hit them with one last fair for the KO.

dtilt -> dsmash -> dthrow -> fair all dai = zero to death on some characters.

You have to have mad fast fingers though. Autocanceled SH fairs are haaaard.

sasook

Smash Champion
My recording equipment just broke. D:

I knew I should have put up recent vids of my ZSS when I had the chance. >.<

solecalibur

Smash Master
Counter pick - distance planet good or bad? Im use to the stage and do better then my friends marth when it comes to the stage and yeh I live in ohio we have a pretty large CP list including my college soon to be OU where we have port town CP ...

noradseven

Smash Lord
Counter pick - distance planet good or bad? Im use to the stage and do better then my friends marth when it comes to the stage and yeh I live in ohio we have a pretty large CP list including my college soon to be OU where we have port town CP ...
distant planet owns as long as the person can't camp the bottom ledge harder than you can.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Distant Planet is OK against some characters, stand on the bottom ledge and abuse usmash.

Oh and Port Town SHOULD be a CP in my opinion.

Top Bottom