• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
Wait, can you even Dsmash the get-up attack?
as long as you are spaced properly far enough away from it, yeah. If the character has a super long get-up attack than probably not. But the same goes for F-Smash methinks.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
as long as you are spaced properly far enough away from it, yeah. If the character has a super long get-up attack than probably not. But the same goes for F-Smash methinks.
If it's a long get-up attack, couldn't you simply charge the DSmash then release it?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
heheh im just a jerk, pay me no mind. I've been in a trolling mood lately, it's weird.

*runs off to troll the tier list thread*

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Generally, the Sheik boards generally discuss character match-ups. These generally take anywhere from generally 3 days to a week. As all of you know, in the first tier list Zero Suit Samus generally came after Zelda, and because that's how we choose who to discuss next you guys are up now. Generally we talk about the character's strengths and what tactics they use against their opponent, then from all this general discussion we come to some sort of agreement of a general match-up ratio. This match-up ratio generally stands until we do a rediscussion, but you shouldn't worry about such right now.

Generally we only get 1 person from the other character's boards to comment on the match-up, so we humbly request all who are interested to generally discuss the match-up with us in our thread found here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226389&page=14

Once everything is done, we generally have cake and thank the other character board for input.........

If you decide to help, thanks.

sasook

Smash Champion
Generally, the Sheik boards generally discuss character match-ups. These generally take anywhere from generally 3 days to a week. As all of you know, in the first tier list Zero Suit Samus generally came after Zelda, and because that's how we choose who to discuss next you guys are up now. Generally we talk about the character's strengths and what tactics they use against their opponent, then from all this general discussion we come to some sort of agreement of a general match-up ratio. This match-up ratio generally stands until we do a rediscussion, but you shouldn't worry about such right now.

Generally we only get 1 person from the other character's boards to comment on the match-up, so we humbly request all who are interested to generally discuss the match-up with us in our thread found here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226389&page=14

Once everything is done, we generally have cake and thank the other character board for input.........

If you decide to help, thanks.
Oh.my.gosh.

Jeez man, relax on that word lol.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Yeah zss is some what better than zelda I believe.
Replace 'somewhat' with 'significantly' and I agree. The only advantage Zelda has over ZSS is a better projectile.

I honestly think that ZSS should be in the same position that ROB is in now.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Wow lol i was there when they happened OUGA ftw

(sorry about quoting form the 2nd page im still catching up on your dicusstion im picking up ZSS as of now)
pro tip with ZSS in the air mash up with the c-stick ALOT.

EDIT: haha at the thread title its true though it relates to ZSS very much, also I kinda doubt anyone from the ZSS forums will main a guy character, just throwing that out there.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
hahah this title is so true

no johns but here's what happened:

DMG and Malcolm were shoo ins (although I went pretty close to even with Malcolm's Wario both games). The top 3 in the pool advance

I beat a ROB player easily.

The other three were 2 lucarios and a Snake.

I feel like I lost all three matches in large part due to match inexperience. The Snake beat me 1st round on FD, I beat him on Brinstar, then he barely edged me out on Halberd.

The other two were Lucarios. I lost to both, and then beat them both in friendlies right after.

So eh I did pretty ****ty, you can ask faded or warp if I'm any good cause I was chillin with both of them and they saw me play a bunch

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
sry I didn't get to say bye Nef, it was fun hanging out and sharing metagame.

also, Nick, I played some Marth named CHAZ who said he played you and you told him to mm every ZSS he ran into. I 2-0'd him twice... tee hee... train your Marths better! d:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
sry I didn't get to say bye Nef, it was fun hanging out and sharing metagame.

also, Nick, I played some Marth named CHAZ who said he played you and you told him to mm every ZSS he ran into. I 2-0'd him twice... tee hee... train your Marths better! d:
I figured it was you. Yeah, I just have some bad habits when playing him, so he was probably expecting those.
Btw, I usually 2-0 him too, so don't feel too proud. ;)

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
Well I tried to rep zss as best I could. I lost to a pikachu and a marth/falco from socal that I have beaten before. I was a little disappointed, but i'll get them next time. It was cool hanging out with all the zero suits.

I already knew faded and kokaloo, but i met nefarious and saw darkwater. It seemed to me nefarious is pretty good he just needs to learn his matchups and he'll be set. Sorry I didn't get to say bye either, but it was fun hanging out with you nefarious. Hopefully i'll come to a norcal tourney soon and we can hang out. You better go to cgc this weekend and do well =).

Top Bottom