• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
k polt is there. whens everyone else comin...imma start heading out around 2-4ish

hey chaz...20$ MM sound good...hopefully the hrnut and winterfest practice will pay off

PortCity

Smash Ace
:-D It was straight at Zeroping last night. You guys teach me how to play technical, and I'll teach you guys how to play smart...deal? ... I'll throw in some doubles coaching too for free. :-)

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm confused, why is this going to be on the 16th? Aren't these tournies hosted every second Saturday, in which next month's case would be the 9th? I can't make it to this if it's going to be on the 16th.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'm confused, why is this going to be on the 16th? Aren't these tournies hosted every second Saturday, in which next month's case would be the 9th? I can't make it to this if it's going to be on the 16th.
There is a wato tournament on this day which is to prepare for pound. SInce people will be gone on the 16th i guess it would be nice to have this on that day.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im flying to pound on saturday morning (even though im not entering melee) to hang out with people and such, so i'll be unable to attend this

Kith

Smash Ace
Yay, now me and Nick Riddle can have our 25$ MM. The kind of 25$ MM where I instantly lose because I owe him 25$ lol

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
k polt is there. whens everyone else comin...imma start heading out around 2-4ish

hey chaz...20$ MM sound good...hopefully the hrnut and winterfest practice will pay off
20$ MM Alright I accept. But I might be goin to Pound 4 so that means I won't be able to do it the 16th. But maybe we could have a smashfest or something. I know Seibrik has Affinity coming to his place today and I'm already at his house.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
20$ MM Alright I accept. But I might be goin to Pound 4 so that means I won't be able to do it the 16th. But maybe we could have a smashfest or something. I know Seibrik has Affinity coming to his place today and I'm already at his house.
Smashfest at ZP today?
Hooray!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
lol spending new years at zp... last year was sushi, monopoly, RO, and starcraft
Well, still probably having sushi for dinner.
And, probably gonna play RO at some point.
Also, I won't be at ZP for too long.
Gonna watch anime!
:3

Nii-paa~

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^^^if anything guys call me T,T i r muchooooo bored...parents going away to celebrate new years.

also chaz if im allowed at seibriks hit me up o.o

PortCity

Smash Ace
What is going down this weekend? Cause today ain't happening no more. Something should have gone down during the day...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Thanks for the hospitality guys. The games I played down here were great.

Hopefully I can actually move to Miami this summer!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
RO = ragnarok online? if so, lol. i havnt played that char in a few months on the official servers

99 high priest get @ me :laugh:

Top Bottom