• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

nevershootme

Smash Master
Singles

1: Nick Riddle
2: Galeon
3: Polt
4: Snipa
5: R@vyn
5: Kith
7: Dfear
7: Juan
9: DC
9: jim
9: Alin
9: varr
13: MG46
13: Alustiel

doubles

1: R@vyn n Oli
2: Juan n Polt
3: Snipa n Kith
4: Izzy n C
5: DC n Lee
5: Nick Riddle n Brianna
7: Alin n Dfear

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yep, fun tourney. My matches against R@vyn and C we SO intense. ^_^

Wish that I could have whipped out my (finally) 100% completed SA2:B disk, though. Everyone left by the time I had the chance. :(

:069:

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
...did i seriously get 7th place???
i thought i did wayyyy worse than that lol

good stuff polt, nice job getting third
second in teams + third in singles, amazing :D

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
in a small turnout it would be considered bad, if it's a larger turnout, then it'll be considered good
well...it wasnt that big of a turnout soo i guess my placing would be considered bad
well...i did get 2 stocked twice by nick riddle....i fail horribly lol, couldnt even get him to last stock ;_;

( my pit seems to be only good for doubles now, its more of a distraction than anything else jaja )

OverLade

Smash Hero
Oli should've been in singles, then it would've been interesting. Good **** in dubs.

Rick Niddle get at me. :)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
mmm ended at like 7-8pm with 4 setups and a melee setup, plus non-smash players playing SFIV and tekken 6. and 15 people in attendence...
That sounds alright to me. Mine ended at 12 cause I gave everyone a break before brawl singles. Plus around the end everyone got lazy. I think it went by smoothly though =)

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Since yall seem to use this thread as a form of communication and don't use the South FL discussion thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253089&page=32 just wanna let you guys know that the melee kids are gonna have a semi relaxed two dollar tournament at 8 pm tuesday 12/15 at zero ping, good way to practice if any of yall were thinking about starting melee

Master Raven

Smash Master
Alright, I'm most likely going to this. The only way I suddenly wouldn't be able to make it is if something comes up abruptly between the time I'm going to this and now (which, in retrospect, consisted of at least 80% of my johns >_>), so I'm not going to ask for any teamates until around 2 weeks before I can go (though I'm up for offers if anyone wants... I'm looking at you, Waft-Oli).

Waft-OLi

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'm most likely going to this. The only way I suddenly wouldn't be able to make it is if something comes up abruptly between the time I'm going to this and now (which, in retrospect, consisted of at least 80% of my johns >_>), so I'm not going to ask for any teamates until around 2 weeks before I can go (though I'm up for offers if anyone wants... I'm looking at you, Waft-Oli).
lol dubz masta

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll think about it.

GET @ ME DIDDYS I BEAT GNES WHERE YOU ****ERS AT?!?!?

I'll give you guys good training to say the least.

Top Bottom