• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Man, I'm never gonna drop Zelda, but I am feeling really really disconnected with her atm. People I have no trouble against with Pika are easily 2-stocking her -- yeah yeah, Pika's a better character, and I've been working on him much more lately, but I feel like I'm getting stale & predictable with Zelda. (I've also noticed that I try to move too fast with her ever since I've been in Pika mode..... I buffer the strangest things sometimes! x.x!)

/whine

Someone inspire me. :(

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I just put two new vids into the tournament section.

I lose one of the sets but they are some good doubles matches! Remember that she is actually a good doubles character, no matter what anyone else says she CAN compete in doubles and is a useful character to have in your doubles arsenal.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Imo she's viable in dubs with the right partner, but other characters can still do her job better.

Din's gives her a unique little niche, though.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Let's all drop her together. <3
wut?
Never I love her.
exactly
I like slow and awkward. hurr hurr
this
yesh!!!!
Imo she's viable in dubs with the right partner, but other characters can still do her job better.

Din's gives her a unique little niche, though.
Dins looks so awesome in dubs, i watched the matches w/ Riot and PK, and enjoyed every minute of watching.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
On the rare occasions nowadays that I play Brawl, none of the characters feel slow to me really. I mean, even Ganondorf has at least 3-4 moves that are below i10. In attack terms, Brawl is a lot faster than many fighting games.

In Tekken, only regular jabs and a couple of special attacks are below i12, and for Soul Calibur it's the same except i14. Granted, there are also moves that give advantage/neutral on block and few that give frame disadvantage on hit, so that balances things out slightly... And throws are i17 too...

So ultimately, everyone in Brawl ends up feeling too fast rather than slow, though that certainly makes things awkward. Also, Brawl doesn't offer classic quotes like this:

"I wanna play more! Oh goody, you're still breathing!"

Gotta love Tira. :bee:

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow, really? Well I feel bad for your current girlfriend. :X
Wut? lol

My preference for character gameplay has like nothing to do with my taste in women. And I'm currently single right now.

Although to be honest I can go with fast and agile characters as well. hehe :metaknight:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wut? lol

My preference for character gameplay has like nothing to do with my taste in women. And I'm currently single right now.

Although to be honest I can go with fast and agile characters as well. hehe :metaknight:
So Crimson is single too? Hmm.....shouldn't have told me that. :X

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Utah's majestic mountains, lakes, and deserts were first beheld by man some 12,000 years ago. Through the millennia that followed, these Paleoindian big-game hunters were succeeded by a number of other early culture groups including the Desert Archaic, Anasazi, and Fremont. About a thousand years ago, such Numic-speaking hunter-gatherers as the Shoshones, Utes, Southern Paiutes, and Goshutes began moving into Utah, and they were joined by an Athapaskan group, the Navajos.
White men came along much later. Their first significant incursion came in 1776 as a party of Spanish explorers traveled much of the length of present-day Utah. Led by Franciscan friars Dominguez and Escalante, these intrepid men were scouting a northern route from Santa Fe to Monterey and seeking to promote Christianity among the Indians. On numerous occasions Escalante noted in his diary the natural beauty of Utah's pristine landscape.
Nearly fifty years would elapse before the next group of whites came to Utah. These were the mountain men searching for beaver. Such colorful characters as Jim Bridger, Etienne Provost, Miles Goodyear, and Jedediah Smith explored, trapped, mingled with the Indians, and gave dozens of place names to the area's distinctive geographical features.
Then came the Mormons in 1847, questing for a religious sanctuary in the remote West. Immigrating in large numbers, they laid out communities, built homes and churches, established farms supported by an irrigation system, skirmished with the native people, achieved territorial status in 1850, and generally prospered. Non-Mormons came too, especially after precious metals were discovered in the 1860s, and they added diversification to Utah's society. By the time of statehood in 1896, the total population approached a quarter of a million people.
Development of coal mines, railroads, and other industries beckoned the "new immigrants" during the early decades of the twentieth century, and Greeks, Italians, Slavs, Chinese, Japanese, Mexicans, and other ethnic groups further enriched Utah's cultural fabric.
Though troubled by the Great Depression of the 1930s, Utah's economy found new life during and after World War II. Defense, mining, steel, and petroleum-refining industries led the economic surge at mid-century. Tourism, recreation (especially skiing), light manufacturing, and the service industries have recently emerged as economic pillars.
During Utah's centennial year of 1996, its population topped 2 million people. Due to the state's larger-than-average family size and its strong rate of immigration, robust growth is projected well into the future.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Is that... RoyalBlood? I can't even remember when I last saw you post here!
It never crossed my mind that a CD Laser-Lens Cleaner could actually make my Wii read Brawl.

That's a facepalm right there for me.

A 2-year hiatus just because I didn't think of more solutions ._.

It was actually better because I realized many things, MANY MANY THINGS

Thanks for... remembering me? I guess :bee:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
AzN, how did SiN go for you? I heard X almost beat m2k. How did you do?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wow, I remember you Royalblood. It's been forever!

You probably don't remember me though haha
You recall a user by the name of Samusbrawler?
:p

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Which Zelda boards have you been visiting ?
2008 ;D More or less .... I think :ohwell:

I member Royal Blood. Was that dood or gurl whooo done did tha machup thread.
Male & yes = D

hi hi Royal, some of us missed you!!! :3
Wahoo :bee: :laugh: Thanks for the warm ..... welcome? :D

Wow, I remember you Royalblood. It's been forever!

You probably don't remember me though haha
You recall a user by the name of Samusbrawler?
:p
Oh I do ;) You're Darren ... right? D:

Well you're welcome, I guess?

So what's up? Still liking Zelda and shounen-ai?
XD Thank you very much :3 Of course :D Though I've kind of switched to Yaoi :embarrass

I don't think I've missed that much, except that Zelda is now Hyrule Tier >:D

It's nice to see you guys ^_^

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Hai royal :)

also... I lost my wii sensor bar so I decided to use candles and they actually work lol. so random... but all good!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
it looks like it was so much fun, i was lurking your pictures
Yeah haha
I had the best time of my life.

I forgot I had you added on facebook xD
I was like, "How did he see my pictures?!"

Oh I do ;) You're Darren ... right? D:
Wow haha
Yeah you remembered my name! I don't know why but I'm really impressed right now lmao
Great memory and good to have you back :p

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Thailand sounds like a cool place to visit. Although I'm more of a France/Hawaii guy.

Top Bottom