• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
OMGGGGG, I want Rune Factory Frontier so badly. I played both the DS RF games, and they were so ****ing addicting.... I couldn't put either one down. It was like going into zen mode for a few hours, lol.

But if you don't like farming sims (it's like Harvest Moon but with an RPG/monster fighting twist to it), you'll probably get bored with it pretty fast.

EDIT: Has anyone here tried The Conduit yet?

I also enjoyed watching my friend play Resident Evil 4, but I dunno how good it is compared to other REs.... that's the only one I've seen all the way through.
Runey system makes farming hell on that game anyway.... fish instead.

I tried conduit.

I'm NOT an FPS fan, but it definitely has a simplistic, fun, pick-up-and-playability to iy

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
@ hedgedawg

you played tos2!!!
i want it sooo badly><
i love the ToS......<3<3<3<3

too bad tos2 is not available in europe yet....:mad:
i guess ill try playing RF soon...

btw i just fell in love with the david cook version of always be my baby<3

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
@ hedgedawg

you played tos2!!!
i want it sooo badly><
i love the ToS......<3<3<3<3

too bad tos2 is not available in europe yet....:mad:

btw i just fell in love with the david cook version of always be my baby<3
but it doesn't COMPARE to the original.... either ToS or ABMB.

anyway, <3 the mystic artes in that game.

sniperworm

Smash Ace
do you think its worth purchasing an imported version of tos2?
It's up to you. I absolutely loved ToS, but ToS2 is terrible in comparison. I still enjoyed it though, that's how much I loved ToS.

If you're like I was and you have to get it, then I'd go ahead and import so you can get it over with.

That's the only thing my friends enjoyed about ToS2.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
It's up to you. I absolutely loved ToS, but ToS2 is terrible in comparison. I still enjoyed it though, that's how much I loved ToS.

If you're like I was and you have to get it, then I'd go ahead and import so you can get it over with.

That's the only thing my friends enjoyed about ToS2.
the ability to break plane was also a BIG improvement.

Look at it as a continuation, or expansion pack to ToS rather than a standalone game.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
but it doesn't COMPARE to the original.... either ToS

do you think its worth purchasing an imported version of tos2?

If you're like I was and you have to get it, then I'd go ahead and import so you can get it over with..
the ability to break plane was also a BIG improvement.

Look at it as a continuation, or expansion pack to ToS rather than a standalone game.
you buy ToS2 for at least one of 3 reasons
1. you liked ToS1
2. The Story
3.SPOILERS
Tenebrae

i think ToS2 can stand on its own pretty well, it also completes a link to another Tales game.

free run addition was ok, overall improvment, but about as bad as Abyss' (you can run from cyclone while its about to cast >_>)

as for mystic artes meh, most were /goodalright, but i veiw Sheenas like it's the antichrist.

/ToS2rant

but go ahead and import it if you don't have it already.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Emil is such an... interesting character, really. I can't really say too much about what I've seen, though. ^_^;

A lot of people complained about the game, and I can see why. The lack of a world map to roam over makes the game itself feel claustrophobic.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Emil is such an... interesting character, really. I can't really say too much about what I've seen, though. ^_^;

A lot of people complained about the game, and I can see why. The lack of a world map to roam over makes the game itself feel claustrophobic.
but all the familiar characters/locales made it fantastic fanservice

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Hello Zelda boards :D
I realized I never post here.
I'm not new to Zelda though :)

I hope to improve my Zelda and have fun in the process.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
OMGGGGG, I want Rune Factory Frontier so badly. I played both the DS RF games, and they were so ****ing addicting.... I couldn't put either one down. It was like going into zen mode for a few hours, lol.
why do we agree on so much?

Oh and, why won't the game let me marry Eric? The official game ebsite picked him out for me :mad:

let me know if the game decides to transcend the constrictive conventions of traditional M/F partnerships.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Marth really does confuse me... I'm pretty sure his gender was lost in translation from japan to everywhere else.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
He was probably gay in the game but America couldn't handle it and made him... fashion-forward, just as they've done with other games deemed overly-explicit.

But at what cost??

AT WHAT COST?!?!

*cries over Earthbound's cartridge.*

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Ike and Marth.
Peach and Fox.
Snake and ZSS.

Craziness. At least they keep an open mind.
fixed lol
EVERY ZELDA MAIN NEEDS TO SEE THIS ASAP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfdL7k136co
lol, this was on yesterday and i caught it at this part.
But Collette and Genis had such KICKIN' MAs. And everyone love's psycho emil face
collette's got a nice upgrade, Genis got a downgrade in name(why remove judgement from name?), Sheenas was fail imo. and i don't like the red Emil face it looks misplaced in the MA, lol.

Emil is interesting, but sometimes i feel he gets too much Luke2 hate.
i can poke/rant out more than just the lack of worldmap lol

and yes, Martha does have a wife, but i forget her name.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
rofl mars. That was one of my favourite scenes in that movie. <3 Aristocats.

Hahahaha Marth isn't good enough for Pete, Kat. Take it back!

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Yeah I use dark Zelda/Sheik usually, lol.

Sinking does too sometimes. Whenever we Zelda ditto, one of us will be a grayed out Dark Zelda, lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hehe, someone posted it in the Pika Xat a long time ago.

Dunno why I saved it, but it ended up coming in handy. :lick:

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Always Be My Baby
*sulks in corner*im so silly im so silly

iunno.... did you absolutely love ToS? Because ToS2 is fully functional fanservice

yeah i did absolutely love tos.
and i think ill buy tos2, just because its the continuation of something that awesome.

plz spoil me: lloyd does NOT die , does he?

Marth really does confuse me... I'm pretty sure his gender was lost in translation from japan to everywhere else.
:laugh: when he showed up in melee i thought he was a she:laugh:
i realized the she was a guy later ....
in BRAWL

I present to you, good sir..... my evidence:

this looks nice^^
whats that an evidence for?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
my younger cousins and friends call Marth "Martha." Not in jest, but because they actually think that's the correct name. I suppose I can see where it's easier to accept the prettiest girl in brawl as a female rather than a male . . .

:laugh:

EVERY ZELDA MAIN NEEDS TO SEE THIS ASAP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfdL7k136co
the boy I met while in hilton head likes me and has decided to use "kitten" as my pet name..... it's like you KNOW... HTF is that? :confused:

Top Bottom