• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Alright guys, this is it =D:

http://mtllive.com/watchlive.php

Click this link at exactly 13:30 UK time on Wednesday 3rd June (I don't know what time this will be in whatever states and/or other countries you guys/gals are from), but make sure you watch it on time =D

It's a live show I've directed and produced and it's airing live straight to the BBC networks, so fingers crossed it all goes well. i'm also in it as well as, so you'll see me dressed up as a bunch of awful characters.

TUNE IN my fellow zelda/sheik compatriots!!! =D

edit:: I'll post my details later on tonight as well.

Microbe

Smash Rookie
Whoa! You work for the BBC? What's the show? Is there anything else you've done there that I may have seen? =O

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Congrats on your production Kataefi.

Updated profiles. Now I'm going to finish my homework.

Edit: Everyone's name will be in color. Default will be red but if you would like a different color just let me know and I'll change it.

Also speaking of color I'm glad to see that Green Zelda is the most popular color so far. Green like Money Kicks. lolz

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Green Zelda is my apprentice Zelda..... once I feel like she's good enough, I'm gonna switch to red. :p

Although I've been playing the witch costume almost all the time on wifi, and I kinda like it, lol. It's so cheesy.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Green Zelda is my apprentice Zelda..... once I feel like she's good enough, I'm gonna switch to red. :p

Although I've been playing the witch costume almost all the time on wifi, and I kinda like it, lol. It's so cheesy.
I used the color Red at one tournament. Everyone was confused and said it looked weird. I guess they identify me with Green. xD

Darkmusician

Smash Master
When I was deciding on a name for myself, it was way back in about 2002-2003. This was before I even really played smash at all because it wasn't a priority to me and I didn't know about the community.

The name DarkMusician started when I made my xanga. It was either that or Fire Princess.

Fire Princess was another Yugioh Card and probably my number one favorite card. I had a 60 card stall, gain life and Fire Princess burn deck. However if I used that name people would've probably mistaken me (more so) for a girl. (my cousin brought that to my attention) People still thought I was one at first anyway when I joined Smash but go figure.

So I went with my next favorite card which is the DarkMagician. And since I was into music/planning to major in it, I combined them. DarkMagician isn't in my Spell Caster deck anymore but it's my favorite card in the TV series and in casual play. Spell Casters are so pretty. *o*

Ironically Fire Princess would've worked had I known that I was gonna main Zelda 3 years later.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Girl gamers are hot.

So is blue Zelda/Sheik...

...rawr

and in case I haven't posted it yet:
I play in nearby tournies.... but there aren't many in ohio... so might as well just call me casual.
Teammates (when we can meet up): Pyrogamer (Olimar/wario/DDD) Shugo (Sonic) Chaos (Samus)
Color: Blue
Sheik: Hellz yes
Main: Zelda/Sheik
Secondaries: Peach, Jigglypuff, Sonic

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Girl gamers are hot.
;) No u.

Reposting my info since it's changed a little bit..... also, could you put my name in MediumTurquoise? It's mah color. :p

And can I has real Zelda status now...... I'm not honorary anymore..... ;-;

KayLo! (KLO)
Tournament Player
Teammates: Ussi (Ike), Mister_E (Pikachu/G&W)
Color: Red
Sheik: No
Main: Pikachu
Secondaries: Zelda, Marth

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
LOLZ at Mr.Eh being honorary troll member.

• Your Smash Name: Half-Split Soul (HSS / HALF)
  • Tournament or Casual: Casual
  • Former teammates and the characters they used: N/A
  • Color costume you use (choose the one you use most often): Blue all the way
  • Secondaries: Let´s just say "Yes"
  • Do you use Sheik: Nope, Zelda only

Alright guys, this is it =D:

http://mtllive.com/watchlive.php

Click this link at exactly 13:30 UK time on Wednesday 3rd June (I don't know what time this will be in whatever states and/or other countries you guys/gals are from), but make sure you watch it on time =D

It's a live show I've directed and produced and it's airing live straight to the BBC networks, so fingers crossed it all goes well. i'm also in it as well as, so you'll see me dressed up as a bunch of awful characters.
So it´s 15:30 for me... I´ll make sure to watch it! So, can you tell what characters you´ll be dressing as or is it a secret? ;)

And can I has real Zelda status now...... I'm not honorary anymore..... ;-;
Once a honorary Zelda, always a honorary Zelda. It´s like mafia.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'll go ahead and repost my info as well.

Hmmmm, I'll ask for a bright orange if I can lol.

ScaryLB59 (ED!!!)
Tournament Player
Teammates: Monk (Mario/Snake), Poltergust (Yoshi/Zelda), 13reaper13 (Falco)
Color: Red
Sheik: Absolutely
Mains: Sheik/Zelda
Secondaries: Fox

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Oh god... I don't know if I wanna say >.<

I play a judge on Britain's Got Talent, ET, a james bond girl (yes in drag) and various others. What went through my mind I seriously don't know haha! I'm also featured on the beginning ident introducing everything with me spinning around on an office chair in a boxed room with flashing lights all around me.

You'll recognise me in the large lime green shirt laughing hysterically at some girl thinking she can play the flute. Or from the ident =D

And this is my info.

* Your Smash Name: Kataefi (NC / Snick / variety of others)
* Tournament or Casual: Casual
* Former teammates and the characters they used: N/A
* Color costume you use (choose the one you use most often): Blonde Zelda... aka the sassy, sophisticated *****.
* Secondaries: Peach, Diddy, Jiggs

Also Microbe I don't actually work for the BBC lol (I WISH!), it's a one-off show I've had to organise and get on air which will be sent to them instead. Hopefully they will like it =D Because it's live, it could go completely wrong, so cringe on my behalf please because I'll be too angry at the time if it does go **** up.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Oh god... I don't know if I wanna say >.<

I play a judge on Britain's Got Talent, ET, a james bond girl (yes in drag) and various others. What went through my mind I seriously don't know haha! I'm also featured on the beginning ident introducing everything with me spinning around on an office chair in a boxed room with flashing lights all around me.

You'll recognise me in the large lime green shirt laughing hysterically at some girl thinking she can play the flute. Or from the ident =D
Mmmmm... sounds good. *Goes to set the reminder on*

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
Midwest needs more tournament active Zeldas! (Then again, so does every other region :laugh:)

Smashname: Veggie! (Corms)
Tournament Player
Teammates: Polska (Wolf/Lucario), Meneil (Ike/Marth), Rogue (Zelda)
Sheik: Rarely
Color: Blue/Red
Secondaries: Metaknight, ICs, Ness

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Riot (GodAtHand)
New England. MASS
Tournament + Casual
Ace - Diddy PeachKid - Peach
Red
I use Sheik when Necessary. Peach as well.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
^We still team?

Really? YAY!

But seriously, Riot, do you have any idea who I could team with other than you at this point? No one works as well with bananas as you do... I might have to start playing someone new just for teams.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
* Your Smash Name: Dayzin(DAYZN)
* Tournament or Casual: Casual
* Former teammates and the characters they used: N/A
* Color costume you use (choose the one you use most often): Green
* Secondaries: King Dedede, Yoshi

I guess im casual...though if there is a nearby tournament I would go to it.

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
Smash Name: PIE!
Region: NC Brosmash all the way
Tournament Player
Teammate: BlakA (Peach/Bowser)
Color Costume: Green
Sheik: No
Alternate Mains: DK

Oh man, that show's gonna be 8:30 for me... I'm gonna wake up early just for you. ^ ^

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Bobby, some nitpicks about my profile.

- sniperworm has no caps
- CLUF is all caps
- Could you put my name in this color (never heard of the color "DarkOrchid" but whatever)? I don't like red and purple is pretty, lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Bobby, some nitpicks about my profile.

- sniperworm has no caps
- CLUF is all caps
- Could you put my name in this color (never heard of the color "DarkOrchid" but whatever)? I don't like red and purple is pretty, lol
lol DarkOrchid, they should have a color called DarkJago. xD And under teammates I should put DSF for you. lmao

My name is in plain green but I'll give Chad his Troll Green. lol Chad is my like my pet chain chomp/Trapinch. Eat those posts om nom nom!

And Matt why is sniperworm all lower case? Shouldn't the first S be capitalized since it's a name? And I could've sworn Cluf had lower case idk I'm trying to remember seeing your tag at your house.

lol...CLUF stands for....

gm jack

Smash Lord
Casual player, but there is a tournament after my exams finish that I will probably go to.
Teammates: None
Colour: Green
Sheik: Yes, I generally use Zelda for kills only, unless it is a matchup where my Sheik has trouble.
Secondaries: Wario, Lucario, Captain Falcon

goodkid

Smash Lord
Goodkid
Midwest(Chicago, IL)
Casual at the moment, hopefully tournament soon
Teamates: SuPeRn0vA(MK)
Green Zelda
Sheik: Yes
Secondaries: Peach, Ness, Pit

I will definitely help out with this once the Peach boot camp is over. I feel like I am disappointing Zelda in a way since she still is my main, but instead I'm working with the Peaches to increase her popularity and their skill levels. I still have 100 EPIC pictures of Zelda that I took last year that can potentially be used to jazz up this thread or make a sig, which I was supposed to do, but I didn't know it would be so hard to learn >_<
If anyone knows how to upload the pics onto this site let me know. I have them saved to my computer already so...

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
If anyone knows how to upload the pics onto this site let me know. I have them saved to my computer already so...
You must first upload them to some online picture hosting site (photobucket, flickr etc...). After that select "Insert Image" from the post editor window and enter the url -address of your photo into the given space.

If you need more accurate instructions or some more help just ask and I´ll help if I can.

Also, nice show today Kataefi!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
"You're too slooow!"

I want a new picture for the opening post.

Chad if you read this show me some of the new pics you wanted to use for the match up image.

sniperworm

Smash Ace
I've got a few things about the matchup section of the OP.

First off, I don't think we should link people to a closed thread. Therefore, the link to the "Matchup Chart/Summaries Thread" should be removed.

Second, the matchup image thing needs to be updated if we want it to stay in this thread or removed if Kataefi only feels like updating the image in the matchup thread (which by the way, needs updating too).

Just some things I noticed.

lol...CLUF stands for....
Hey, hey, don't do it! You know that's not right ...

EDIT: I checked out the "Notable Threads in the Zelda Boards" section and that needs updating too.
- "Zelda Stage Discussion" leads to the old stage discussion, perhaps update link to the new one?
- "Zelda Move Tier List" is not a notable thread as far as I'm concerned.
- "Zelda Match-up Thread" doesn't need two links in the same post, lol.
- "Zelda Match-up Chart" leads to the same closed thread that I mentioned earlier, delete please.

In fact, we may as well delete all links in this section and simply provide a link to this thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232732 because it already contains all the useful links in the Zelda boards.

MrEh

Smash Hero
I'm making a Dedede image right now. Ripping something from Newgrounds that I think you'll all enjoy. Muahahaha!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol! Did anyone catch my show online then?

I'm half-guessing not (silly silly time zones), but it went reeeeeeeeeally well. Over 1000 views, which is a big achievement =D

@Chad, that picture better be appropriate =p otherwise :mad::mad::mad:

Also, taken on board sniperworm =D I will update stuff on my end tomorrow as I'm free for the next few days.

Top Bottom