• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus is TRASH(vs samus)= 3 days to prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I defeated smaci 4-0

anybody else?

snakeeeee, i accept. whe ever you are ready

smaci92

Smash Lord
I defeated smaci 4-0

anybody else?

snakeeeee, i accept. whe ever you are ready
online play doesn't show zss true skill lol. Just to let you know xyro; I don't usually suck that much. the screen kept freezing and I kept using my second jump at the wrong time ...

anyways...good job!

advice to anyone else out there who dares to face xyro: watch out for those homing missiles...don't shield them (sidestep them or jump over them instead). cause he's gonna try to make you shield them so he can grab you. Although sidestepping is hard to time online...so I practically got hit by everything.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
online play doesn't show zss true skill lol. Just to let you know xyro; I don't usually suck that much. the screen kept freezing and I kept using my second jump at the wrong time ...

anyways...good job!

advice to anyone else out there who dares to face xyro: watch out for those homing missiles...don't shield them (sidestep them or jump over them instead). cause he's gonna try to make you shield them so he can grab you. Although sidestepping is hard to time online...so I practically got hit by everything.
jessica alba is hot.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Lag johns. Hence why I never play online.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Lag johns. Hence why I never play online.
Ya I know. but wifi does give me some practice...and I wanted to practice against someone real good...

and now I'll quote something that Xyro stated himself, so anyone else doesn't have to be scared about facing him:
I fully understand AND agree that wifi means nothing when it comes to see WHO is BETTER. However, playing wifi DOES make me better. I learn new tricks/mind gaames for each match up this way. After all, mindgames is bascilly the only thing left since tech skill cant be improved on wifi.

So if i beat any of you.....who cares? if i lose....who cares. Ths is about getting smarter and learning matchups.

sasook

Smash Champion
Wow....what harsh replies. I remember when this came over at the Link boards, and I thought we were mean to him but, wow.

The topic title isn't how he feels, it's just to attract people. He has a good Samus and just wants some experience. Does he really deserve to be flamed for that?

On a side note, I'm gonna check why challenge threads aren't allowed on the ZSS boards.

smaci92

Smash Lord
woohoo at least i won once. ggs and such. if you wanna play some more pm me. I thought i was complete crap but I guess im not if I beat the best samus 1 time out of four.
nice job! how much lag was there? cause I was in Alberta, and your just one province away, and the screen was like freezing up every 15 seconds lol

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
nice job! how much lag was there? cause I was in Alberta, and your just one province away, and the screen was like freezing up every 15 seconds lol
There wasnt an unbearable amount. Its better than most online matches ive fought in. One thing I gotta do is stop killing myself i do it way too much which always makes me lose.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Sounds more like you have an inferiority complex that you're trying to work through. Get off our board.
lololol....oh god DeliciousCake, how I anticipate every new post by you. funny s*** always all the time. On a side note, are you going to the C3 tournament in Ashburn on Nov 22nd? Tech isn't too far away from northern VA bud....scary good competition. Also, I think the singles pot is currently at like...725 bucks or something? And the doubles is 525......could be wrong.

You should come.
*shrugs*

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
lololol....oh god DeliciousCake, how I anticipate every new post by you. funny s*** always all the time. On a side note, are you going to the C3 tournament in Ashburn on Nov 22nd? Tech isn't too far away from northern VA bud....scary good competition. Also, I think the singles pot is currently at like...725 bucks or something? And the doubles is 525......could be wrong.

You should come.
*shrugs*
I actually live in NoVA, so I will be in town for it. I don't have the money to participate though.

I don't know if Cake is going, but I am. See you there

Eh, Xyro play me tomorrow
I should come just to see some of you guys.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Someday I hope I can attend a tourny where I can meet snakee, deliciouscake, phootbag, DSR, and the other regulars of this forum. Probably would have to go out east for that to happen :bee:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't know if Cake is going, but I am. See you there

Eh, Xyro play me tomorrow
Heh. I dunno about getting to this one, personally. NoVa's almost to the point of being prohibitive for a day's drive. I'll have to see if anyone else from NC has plans for this on Saturday.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Smaci92 I luv you! Jessica Alba is very prettiful *Droolzz* *nosebleed*

Errr yea ZSS FTW!!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
You act like it matters. Hah.

Sure xyro is a great samus but im sure plenty of people fail to see the point of facen a buncha SWF players on "WIFI" <---- Deffinition: Lag.
Ever play Azen on WiFi? It doesn't matter how much lag there is. You'll never win. Lag isn't even THAT harmful if you play with your brain rather than with your reflexes.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ever play Azen on WiFi? It doesn't matter how much lag there is. You'll never win. Lag isn't even THAT harmful if you play with your brain rather than with your reflexes.
You have a bit of a point, but if effects gameplay in more ways than you might think. Certain characters are even more playable on wifi than in real life, and vice-versa. It also randomizes the game greatly, like a lag hiccup at just the right moment can cause someone to get hit by an attack that KOs them.

And, what is that about Azen? I haven't played him on wifi, but I've won a friendly against him IRL not that it proves anything. I still need to defeat him in tourney, since he beat me in the one set we've played.

Anyway if Xyro is on today, I'll play him for the hell of it.

e__

Smash Ace
This is probably because I don't know who the really good ZSS players are, but I want to see how Xyro does against the Marth board players, especially against Emblem Lord, Steel2nd, and Roy_R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom