• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus is TRASH(vs samus)= 3 days to prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Prove me wrong.

FC: 4553 9654 8600

Please post CHALLANGES ONLY. For ANYTHING ELSE, PM me. Mods are watching these topics carefully - so be sure to follow the rules

Defeated: smaci92(4-0), Bouse(4-0), Sesshomuronay(3-1)

Lost to: Snakeeeeee(3-0)

Xyro77

^Also, this. You wanna come play me in person, feel free. Wifi proves nothing.

im not doing this to see who is better. im doing this to help learn the match up/creat new tricks/mindgames when it comes to playing ZS

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Sounds more like you have an inferiority complex that you're trying to work through. Get off our board.

Xyro77

i added you. i host

OMG! jessica alba wants to play ME?!?!!??!?!?!

ACCEPTED! in bed or online?

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
i am at college right now but when i am home later i will be on and i will add you Xyro, maybe you can help me with my Samus play as well as fight my Zamus. i will PM you when i have you added so know know, just check your inbox every now and then.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The amount of trash somebody talks is usually inversely proportional to how good they are, unless you're good enough that we've all heard of you.

I have no idea who you are, so I assume you're bad.

Oh, and lol@wifi

Xyro77

The amount of trash somebody talks is usually inversely proportional to how good they are, unless you're good enough that we've all heard of you.

Oh, and lol@wifi

your a 2008 member of course you dont know me.

FBM

Smash Apprentice

Oh, and lol@wifi
I've heard of him, but only because I saw Tudor's combo video and was like "who da **** is Xyro??" After seeing Xyro's vid, it all made sense.

And not to be an *** to someone I've never talked to before, but you start your challenge threads and your video with what seems to be a real lack of respect. Maybe it's a joke, I dunno, but Tudor's samus nukes yours and then defecates on the vaporized particles that were your body.

Xyro77

he has not the results i do. he doesnt beat the good people i do. so how is he better? and yes my combo vid is a joke. its in the title/description/comments.......everywhere.

play me. you ZS guys are boring

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Haha, either my fellow ZSS mains don't get out of the ZSS subforum much, or they've just been waiting for you to get here just to flame you, Xyro. You're like a celebrity or something.

Guys, in case you weren't aware, Xyro has a **** good Samus, so don't assume that just because he talks trash or hams it up in here that he's all hot air.

Unfortunately, I don't do Wifi just as a general rule, so I'm not really set to go on this. Hopefully Snakeee shows up and gives you what-for.

FBM

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure Xyro has an awesome Samus and an awesome Samus always deserves props, but sometimes first impressions are a b*tch and no amount of smash skill will make me respect people that come off as a**es.

Xyro77

Haha, either my fellow ZSS mains don't get out of the ZSS subforum much, or they've just been waiting for you to get here just to flame you, Xyro. You're like a celebrity or something.

Guys, in case you weren't aware, Xyro has a **** good Samus, so don't assume that just because he talks trash or hams it up in here that he's all hot air.

Unfortunately, I don't do Wifi just as a general rule, so I'm not really set to go on this. Hopefully Snakeee shows up and gives you what-for.
thank you for that. ill head to the snake boards in 3 days. i already did metaknight boards and several others.

I'm sure Xyro has an awesome Samus and an awesome Samus always deserves props, but sometimes first impressions are a b*tch and no amount of smash skill will make me respect people that come off as a**es.
i can understand that. the whole point of me being rude and harsh is to get people here. and its worked.....

FBM

Smash Apprentice
i can understand that. the whole point of me being rude and harsh is to get people here. and its worked.....
Indeed you do get more attention this way, but a lot of it is negative and comes from people who have no interest in playing you.

That said, I wish I could play you in person b/c I enjoy playing people better than me but I just can't stand wifi, particularly with my router.

And I'll stop spamming your thread. GL with your inversely-suited Samus matches.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Alright Xyros, I'll play you. I've still got you added.

I'm so waiting for you to step on to the Olimar boards where I actually MAIN the character I'm playing you with. So far though, your Samus seems top notch, she's a well-oiled lesbian bot.

smaci92

Smash Lord
xyro...I'll be on tomorrow all morning probably. I think I'm 2 hrs behind houston time. Mind if I record the games???

I don't care if I lose, just wanna practice against someone good...

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
i lawled at the people who said they dont know who Xyro is. my name may say 2008 but i have been here lurking since like 05 i had a account but forgot the name/password. So i havebeen a fan of Xyro for awhile now and i would say he is one of the best samus players, and made me regain my faith in brawl Samus. so i think it would be awesome to fight against him so if Wi-Fi is my only option then it will have to do.

Xyro77

.......wow im dumb. i should have figured snakeee was the ZS and not the snake.....

im on if anybody want to play.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Hey... uh Cake... just so you know, Xyro's only being arrogant to attract challengers. He's not really a douche like everyone
but a fraction of the Samus boards
thinks he is.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
hahaha i love the idiots who have no clue as to who xyro is and are talking crap. MM so ur gonna to the snake boards huh? hopefully i can get my academic and business work done, so i can play you. have fun in the zamus boards xyro. love what youve been doing.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Hey... uh Cake... just so you know, Xyro's only being arrogant to attract challengers. He's not really a douche like everyone
but a fraction of the Samus boards
thinks he is.
What's your point? Rules laid down months ago stated no challenge threads on the ZSS board. And just because someone isn't a douche doesn't mean they get a waiver saying they can act like one whenever they want.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I know he's breaking the rules but I'll still play him Cake.

Bouse

Smash Ace
11:30 and I'm logging off Xyro, you pulled the same **** with the Link match-up. You can't actually just wait until your opponent is tired in a real tournament I assume, have some **** courtesy for the guy on the East Coast will ya?

(oops double post I don't care)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Prove me wrong.

FC: 4553 9654 8600

Please post CHALLANGES ONLY. For ANYTHING ELSE, PM me. Mods are watching these topics carefully - so be sure to follow the rules

Defeated:

Lost to:
Ah yes, on Wifi you are correct sir, Samus does beat ZSS...
However, in real life, it is strongly ZSS' favor. I'll still play you though, but I'd like to do a connection test first. I can usually still play somewhat decently on wifi.

Btw, from what I've seen I respect you as a player.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Ah yes, on Wifi you are correct sir, Samus does beat ZSS...
However, in real life, it is strongly ZSS' favor. I'll still play you though, but I'd like to do a connection test first. I can usually still play somewhat decently on wifi.

Btw, from what I've seen I respect you as a player.
I wanna play you again, i need some brush up work on my game. And i wanna try ZSS again.

ITT: Xyro is TRASH(vs snakeee)

this is gonna be good. Post vids, I wanna see =P
Stfu =.=

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol, he isn't doing this to see how good he is, or how trashy you guys are,.
he's doing this to try and figure out the matchup and improve the metagame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom