• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

darkvortex

Smash Lord
A w-w-what

HWYR if MK1 did future DLC seasons with these themes

Lin Kuei vs Shirai Ryu (Sareena, Harumi, Noob)

Outworld Civil War (Kotal, Jade, D' Vorah)

Shaolin Monks (Kai, Shujinko, Kung Jin)

Chaos vs. Order (Hotaru, Drahmin, Darrius)

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
A w-w-what

HWYR if MK1 did future DLC seasons with these themes

Lin Kuei vs Shirai Ryu (Sareena, Harumi, Noob)

Outworld Civil Wae (Kotal, Jade, D' Vorah)

Shaolin Monks (Kai, Shujinko, Kung Jin)

Chaos vs. Order (Hotaru, Drahmin, Darrius)
That’s be cool.

HWYR if Noah and Mio got in as separate but unique fighters?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Indifferent, depends on unique they are compared to other similar fighters & each other & if they are both fun to play as. Would give them a fair chance.

HWYR if Smash never picked another Pokemon newcomer outside a fully evolved starter again.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
It would be neat but I wouldn't be hype really given I'm not really familiar with her series.

HWYR if there was to be a PBS Kids crossover season in Drifting Dimensions (even though, it's never gonna happen most likely given most of the shows on the network are not owned by PBS themselves)?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Not a season is be all that excited about honestly but i 'd at least be interested to see what we do with it

HWYR if the leak about the second MK1 Kombat Pass was real Harley Quinn, Deathstroke, Doomslayer, Sareena, Kano, and Noob

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I don't know how to respond to that. No disrespect intended.

HWYR if in Smash 6, Waluigi got promoted to playable, and his piranha plant gets demoted to one of his special moves. Waluigi is more or less close friends with his Piranha Plant, even if it doesn't have any personality to speak of. But then Bomberman gets promoted to playable, and Crash Bandicoot gets promoted to an assist trophy, and a deluxe mii costume, and then as a joke, a humanoid "TNT" man is playable. Once again TNT crates are trademarks of the Crash franchise.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I'd be happy with Waluigi and Bomberman. But a TNT block over crash just feels mean spirited

HAtE if the first MK rep in smash \ multiversus was Quan Chi

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
What's NO? But, Quan Chi seems like a cool choice. Even if I'm more of Shao Kahn guy.

HWYR if after Mario VS Donkey Kong, Nintendo planned to remake Mario VS Donkey Kong 2: march of minis?
The game was well received, so I would enjoy it.

Since Megaman/Rockman and Pac-Man are already playable in Smash since Smash 4. HWYR if the two obscure monster collecting franchises, Medabots, and Bakugan got representation in Smash 6. I would love to see Pacman, Megaman, Metabee (Medabots), and Dragonoid (Bakugan) all in a crossover together. There already plentiful of obscure franchises represented in Smash already through playable characters, assist trophies, spirits, mii costumes, and background characters, such as Golden Sun, No More Heroes, Bayonetta, Goemon, MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE/MegaMan Battle Network, Mana (Square Enix), Babylonian Castle Saga, and Sakuna: Of Rice And Ruin.

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I would react "WHO????"

HWYR if Final Fantasy got a character in smash that was NOT from FF7?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
At 1st seems questionable over Akira or Jacky but i kind of like the idea since i do prefer her playstyle in VF & am interested in seeing it translated to Smash (although i still think Dural utilizing iconic moves from several characters would be the best choice).

HWYR if Kirby was added to Tekken

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
If the original Shovel Knight was acclaimed, I would love to see more Shovel Knight games at least.

Here's another statement about indie games.

The Persona series is somewhat unique example of famous video game spinoff series from an obscure franchise, which is Megami Tensei. While the original/mainline Megami Tensei series is somewhat obscure, and doesn't get that much attention per se, in contrast, the Persona series from Persona 3 and onwards have been popular worldwide. That said, since both Freedom Planet and Megami Tensei are both obscure but critically acclaimed video game series, so HWYR if the indie game series Freedom Planet got a spinoff with a different protagonist that isn't Lilac, and it went viral and became popular worldwide.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
it would be disappointing

HWYR , if this was the Next Nintendo Switch ?

Attachments

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Thats a cool way to tease the next console. Cant tell if there are detachable controllers which would be odd to be missing if its a hybrid console again. Maybe they are doing something similar to the 3rd party switch nitro deck accessory.

HWYR if Micrsoft went back to an old naming convention & named the next Xbox the 720.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Rocko himself is likable/acclaimed. I would like it. Enough said.

Since Mario and Bomberman had a crossover in Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!, and Both Mario and Pokemon and owned by Nintendo. And Bomberman and Yu-Gi-Oh! are both owned by Konami. HWYR if Bomberman got promoted to playable in Smash 6, but at the same time, Dark Magician got an assist trophy, and Dark Magician, and Blue-Eyes White Dragon got spirits, and mii costumes, and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon Mii costume was a deluxe mii costume. I know that Yu-Gi-Oh! Is a tabletop game, not a videogame.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
As I said before, Yu-Gi-Oh! started as a manga on the Weekly Shonen Jump. The card game was later. Even if it's something outside of a playable character, I can't see representing them before the Pokémon TCG IMO.

HWYR if Sage (Sonic Frontiers) was a secret boss in Project X Zone 3?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
It will be good,if Sonic and the other characters from Sonic series was in Project X Zone 3

HWYR if a chess piece was in Smash (i know that's very random,but i don't have any ideas)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It will be good,if Sonic and the other characters from Sonic series was in Project X Zone 3

HWYR if a chess piece was in Smash (i know that's very random,but i don't have any ideas)
Well the Chess and Checkers Pieces are public domain characters, along with the original Joker (Not DC) from playing cards, Dracula. But they are tabletop game characters and not videogame characters just like Dark Magician (Yugioh).

HWYR if The original Joker from playing cards (Not DC) had a crossover with Dracula.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
'What about the rest of the "royal flush"? The kingdom is right there.'
(I have seen stranger crossovers than this one)

HWYR if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 had The Smurfs' Village as a stage?
(There will be no Smurfs rep)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Weird to pay for the up and only do that the

hWyR if NASB2 has a veteran DLC pass with Hugh, Catdog, Oblina and Lincon Loud

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sounds brilliant!

HWYR if in this cancelled Touhou fangame that is parody of Mortal Kombat, titled Mahou Kombat. The characters were depicted with their normal proportions in artwork, and cutscenes, but during gameplay, were depicted in chibi-style sprites in order to make all the characters in-battle the same height due to fatalities?

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
that sounds cool actually. Not a Pokemon person but that's a cool setting

HWYR if shadow was the next echo Infinite Beyond

Top Bottom