• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I'm not sure about that.
That would be awesome to be honest. I would play the game.

HWYR if there was a beat'em up game inspired by Hanna Barbera/1960's-1970's cartoons with a similar animation quality a la Cuphead?
LOL! If it's an indie game it could potentially be another viral hit like Undertale, Cuphead, or Five Nights at Freddy's.

HWYR if Some fanboy made fanarts of hateable fictional characters getting turned into assist trophies or tv assists? These characters would include among the likes of, Jeff the Killer, Sakura (Naruto), Kai/Overhaul (My Hero Academia), Micah (Red Dead), Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter), Velma (Velma (2023)).

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
That's pretty tame for Johnny Test hate art TBH. I expect some true brutality in my Johnny Test hate art.

HWYR if the next Smash had a character-style CGI trailer devoted to the return of Poke Floats?
Ninja'd

Anyway, I like the stage. Really wish it came back.

HWYR if there was a Super Robots Wars spin-off that crossover with Armored Core?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Indifferent

HWYR if Max and Ruby were the next two characters in Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Indifferent

HWYR if Max and Ruby were the next two characters in Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2?
Well, that beats my fanficiton.

HWYR if the “Forbidden Seven” of Brawl actually made it and:
  • Mewtwo, Roy and Dr. Mario returned with the changes they would receive in Sm4sh
  • Dixie Kong was a semi-clone of Diddy
  • Tetra (presumed to be “toon_zelda” and “toon_sheik”) was a fully unique fighter and got in instead of Toon Link
  • Plusle and Minun (presumed to be “pra_mai”) were a tag team character and a spiritual successor to Pichu’s moveset

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
I dig it

HWYR if there was another Smash Ballot?
No thanks, I choose life.

HWYR if Sheik used the Goddess Harp as her new Final Smash…but then a Yiga Clan Ninja was her Echo Fighter that was given a variation of Sheikah Dance called Yiga Dance?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
That would at least show that Pokemon has clearly evolved over the year. And so has its clones, like Digimon, Yugioh, Beyblade, and many more.
Okay, since you didn’t ask a question…

HWYR if there was a 3D platformer with Mario and Donkey Kong teaming up?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Okay, since you didn’t ask a question…

HWYR if there was a 3D platformer with Mario and Donkey Kong teaming up?
That would be interesting, but I would still want to have a Waluigi platform game at least.

HWYR if Death Battle put Raiden from Metal Gear in a matchup, but then Wiz and Boomstick addressed that the original version of Raiden from Japanese Mythology is a public domain character, and that Midway Games, and later Neather Realm Studios and Warner Bros. still owns the rights to their version of Raiden from Mortal Kombat. Which is why Konami didn't get sued by Midway Games back in the 2000s.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
That sounds cool. I really wish he fought another thunder prodigy. (But one that is at the same level as him, or it will be unbalanced as ****)

HWYR if Megas XLR was in the next Super Robot Wars game?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Weird pick for the first western pull but I dig it

HWYR if Tetrominos where playable in Video Game Brawl of Fame
At least Tetris is acclaimed. So I would like it!

HWYR if in a Smash Bros. fangame, Mario, Sonic, Lilac (Freedom Planet), Bowser (Mario), and Eggman (Sonic) were playable, Brevon (Freedom Planet) and Goku (Dragon Ball) were assist trophies, and Frieza (Dragon Ball) just gets a trophy or spirit. Lilac is another obscure love exalted videogame character, and her archenemy Brevon is hate sink.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Remove Dragon Ball from the equation, and it will be decent (at the very least)

HWTR if the Donkey Kong Country Movie had this song on the soundtrack?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
LOL! It would be hillarious.

Since Sonic Superstars is coming this fall. HWYR if Sega officially revealed Sonic, Knuckles, Blaze, Rouge, Cream and Silver's canonical real names. Ogilvie Maurice Hedgehog is officially non-canon, and Amy and Tails have their official canonical real names already. Shadow doesn't have any canonical real name because he was created and not born in-universe by Gerald Robotnik.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Sonic, Knuckles, Blaze, Rouge, Cream and Silver are their actual names. There is no mystery surrounding anything.

HWYR if a Dobkeratops from R-Type was a boss in the next Smash?
(As the sole representation of Irem)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
never heard of that did that before but it looks like a fun boss. More bosses from series without fighters are cool

HWY R if MK1 brought back Kreate a Fighter using the alt universe fusion fighters seen in the last chapter

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Ahhh x infinity

HWYR if the roumored DS remake at the next direct was a Cing collection with Hotel Dusk, Another Code and Last Window

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Eh...why Dr. Daisy in Smash?,it will be same from Dr. Mario and 2 different Links

HWYR if Crash Bandicoot was playable on Video Game Brawl of Fame?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
cool

HWYR if Sneasler was playable in Smash 6?
It depends on weather he is likable or hateable.

Since the forgotten videogame series Twisted Metal got a live action adaptation, HWYR if another forgotten, but acclaimed videogame series, No More Heroes, got a live action tv-show?

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I think an animated adaption would be a better fit but I think you could pull it off with the right creative team. suda would have to be involved though

HWYR if Louie (Pikmin) was the next echo in infinite beyond?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
So Slap City costume system? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

HWYR if the next Smash brought back the fighting polygons as a playable character, randomly alternating between the Smash 64 cast (sans Luigi for readability reasons) upon every KO?
LOL! Sounds unexpected. Enough said

HWYR if in Persona 6, the persona users go back to how they were in Persona 1, 2. All Personas can be summoned in the real world without any substantial medium to speak of. The users would simply voluntarily summon their personas in a similar fashion to stands in Jojo. I assume that the condition that Personas can only be summoned and used in the midnight channel or metaverse is most likely due to gameplay mechanics, and not actually present in the lore of Persona and Megami Tensei.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
In design or in combat, i'm confused.

HWYR if the Paramount+ Knuckles the Echidna TV Series used an epic slow piano w/ breathy girl cover of Unknown from M.E. for it's trailer?

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
It'd feel like a parody of such a trope, honestly.

(Direct spoilers beyond these parts)
HWYR if Swordfighter Peach was made into her own Smash fighter as opposed to being worked into base Peach's kit?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I can imagine the backlash already, although i wouldnt mind since i like most fighters with that playstyle.

(Direct spoilers beyond these parts)
HWYR if F-Zero 99 got further updates adding some vehicles & tracks from the gba games.

Top Bottom