• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Eh,i prefer Shadow as normal fighter than an echo fighter,he have attacks who are different from Sonic

HWYR if Marisa Kirisame was a next echo fighter on Smash Infinite Beyond?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
it would give me a little hope , Nintendo might do the same thing for SSB.

HWYR if ...

Havard , from , Decapolice , was the first , revealed character in Fighter's pass 3

darkvortex

Smash Lord
pretty cool to get a character from a new third party game is neat but it'd be a little weird to get that as our Level 5 rep before Layton or a Yokai Watch character

hWYR if a Disney platform fighter had this roster

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
At least that show is acclaimed, so I would like it without a doubt.

HWYR if Zero (Megaman) got promoted to playable in Smash 6. And Manfred (Ace Attorney) got an assist trophy. Manfred is notoriously hateable. Both Megaman/Rockman and Ace Attorney owned by Capcom. I might want to discuss about hateable/unlikable assist trophy ideas for both Smash and Multiversus in another thread.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Zero is a kinda boring pick, but Manfred feels a little weird... I like a side character being an AT without their protagonist being playable in concept, but the whole "likeability" reasoning is dumb - all things considered, Smash should be trying to quell the idea of ATs as a "punishment" or "table scraps" like it did with the echo fighter rename.

HWYR if Cement from Mario's Cement Factory was an item in the next Smash?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Zero is a kinda boring pick, but Manfred feels a little weird... I like a side character being an AT without their protagonist being playable in concept, but the whole "likeability" reasoning is dumb - all things considered, Smash should be trying to quell the idea of ATs as a "punishment" or "table scraps" like it did with the echo fighter rename.

HWYR if Cement from Mario's Cement Factory was an item in the next Smash?
LOL! That sounds creative.

HWYR if in Smash 6, the only eight starter playable characters are Mario, Sonic, Pacman, Megaman, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Bomberman, and Banjo (Banjo Kazooie). The rest of the roster has to be unlocked.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Bruh,these 8 characters i wanted for a battle on a Smash game,but just Mario and 7 3rd party characters?,that very stupid

HWYR if Mortal Kombat 12 was created instead Mortal Kombat 1,it's for not making a confusion of MK 1 (1992) and MK 1 (2023)

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Weird...

HWYR if Sonic Superstars had skins based on the old DIC cartoons?

• Sonic's and Tails' designs will be taken from SATAM and AoStH.
  • Knuckles' design will be based in Underground.
  • Amy's design will be taken inspiration from that French comic where her hair is upwards (with some hints of Greg Martin).
images (10).jpeg

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Those skins look handsome or pretty at least!

HWYR if Sega made their own Platform fighting game, and Sonic, himself was the main protagonist because he is the official mascot of the company.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That's very obvious.

HWYR if the Chaotix were playable in Sonic Superstars?
It would nice too see more playable characters in mainline Sonic games.

Since the two obscure, but acclaimed videogame series Monster Rancher and Bayonetta got new games last year after a long hiatus, back in fall 2022, HWYR Viewtiful Joe, which is another obscure but acclaimed videogame series, got a new installment in 2024 or 2025? Not to mention, Likability-wise two other obscure but likable videogame characters Hitman (Hitman) and Travis (No More Heroes) are nothing compared to Viewtiful Joe himself.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Depends on what it looks like and what the writing is like but it's cool to get a new Mario show

hWYR if Kingdom Hearts got a season in Disney Speedstorm?

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Cool! Really feel like they should do a new Spyro but it's cool that crashes return ain't one and done

HWYR if Infinite Beyond 'a final character was a female third party?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
would not care.

HWYR , if this was , Smash 6

SSB Tag Team = every character slot . can swap out for secondary character. , Except Shulk & Officer Howard

1 Mario , ( Luigi = alt ) & Yoshi
2 Donkey Kong , & , Diddy Kong
3 Link , & , Zelda
4 Samus , & , Sylux ?
5 Kirby , & , Magalor
6 Pikachu , & , Jigglypuff
7 Peach , & , Daisy
8 Bowser , & , Bowser Jr.
9 Ganondorf , & Toon Ganondorf
10 Mewtwo , & , Mega Lucario
11 Roy , & , Byleth
12 Pit , & , Viridi
13 Wario , & , Waluigi
14 King DeDeDe , & , Meta Knight
15 Greninja , & , Incineroar
16 Mii gunner , & Mii Brawler
17 Palutena , & , Pandora
18 Shulk
19 Inkling , & , Octoling
20 Ridley , & , Raven Beak
21 Pyra , & , Mythra
22 Noah , & , Mio
23 Alear , & , Yunaka
24 Officer Howard – Astral Chain
25 Master Chief , & , Arbiter
26 Ahri , & , Lux

Master Chief’s Final Smash = Incineration Cannon
Master Chief’s Horizontal Special = light armor shield
Master Chief‘s Neutral Special = Z-180 Scattershot
Master Chief’s up Special = grapple-shot

Arby’s side Special = Fuel Rod Gun
Arby‘s Neutral Special = needler
Arby’s up Special = antigravity boost

Ahri’s side Special = deception orb
Ahri‘s Neutral Special = charm
Ahri’s up Special = spirit rush

Lux’s up Special = Teleport
Lux’s side Special = Lucent Singularity
Lux‘s Neutral Special = Illumination

Fires an anomaly of twisted light to an area, which slows nearby enemies. Lux can detonate it to damage enemies in the area of effect.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It depends on how well
I like the idea of Tag-Team in Smash, I hope Squad Strike is improved

HWYR if Smash had a Minion Mii Costume as the 4th party representation?
Just like Assist Trophies and Spirits, Mii Costumes are another creative way to implement non-playable characters in gameplay. But I wouldn't like it.

HWYR if in N.I.C.K (Namco, Indie, Capcom, and Konami) All Stars. Solid Snake and Hal/Otacon (Metal Gear) were playable, but Raiden (Metal Gear) and Tactical Espionage Expert (Yugioh) were assist trophies. Both Metal Gear and Yugioh are owned by Konami, and Hal/Otacon is love exalted and more likable than both Solid Snake and Raiden.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Well, that's a thing.

HWYR in NASB2's Meter as used for Assists?
Assist trophies here would function differently from Smash. Instead of just randomly appearing out of a capsule on the stage, you can simply summon them by spending points from your meter.

HWYR if Flats the Flounder (Spongebob) and Ozai (Avatar) were assist trophies in Nick All Star Brawl 2. They are both hate sinks, so it would make sense.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Just because they are pretty hated it doesn't mean the have to be assists by defacto.

If NASB3 introduced Assists, HWYR if one of them was Party Juju from Tak and the Power of Juju?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
What are you mean?,a remake?,a remaster? or the game on Switch Online?

HWYR if Jason Voorhees was announced in Dead By Daylight?
I was thinking Remake

as for your HWYR, indifferent as I haven't played or cared for DBD

HWYR if AiAi from Super Monkey Ball got in Smash 6?

FazDude

Smash Master
Glad Visual Concepts is doing something that isn't another NBA or WWE game. Must get pretty tiring for the devs.

HWYR if, in a universe where Peppino was in Smash, the Noise was added as a clone with mechanically-indentical/visually-different normal attacks, but completely unique specials?

HWYR if, in a universe where Peppino was in Smash, the Noise was added as a clone with mechanically-indentical/visually-different normal attacks, but completely unique specials?
I'd be cool with it, since it would be a Ken-level echo.

How would you react to Q*Bert being the first Sony rep in Smash? And yes, Q*Bert is a video game character that Sony owns by happenstance.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Pretty fun history pick but a little weird if we got it before MK. A bad game rep is actually a fun idea though

HWYR if the next smash merged Simon and Ritcher into one spot as alts of each other and added Trevor and Juste as other alts for a "Belmont" character

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Not too familiar with Castlevania so not sure how other people would react but i think it sounds like a good idea.

HWYR if the next zelda character was a Warriors exclusive characer (Lana, Cia, Linkle, Sooga, Astor, Terrako, etc)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
It will be good a Hyrule Warriors character on a official Zelda game

HWYR if next crossover season from Drifting Dimensions is a halloween-themed franchise? (The Addams Family, Silent Hill, Coraline and etc)

Top Bottom