• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
why did you skip Timmy from The Fairly Oddparents ?

HWYR , if

Ahri & Lux , were the Final 2 characters revealed in a FP3 for SSBU ?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
LOL is a really cool pull, and makes perfect sense for a finale, but I'm not sure if two characters from the same series in the same pack is a good idea.

HWYR if the next Smash had the Genesis Does What Nintendon't jingle as a music track?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I will be funny a Sega commercial song who insults Nintendo on a Nintendo game

HWYR if a new Kirby game Zero from Kirby's Dream Land 3 returns as a final boss
That's definitely a throwback! Enough Said! :)

HWYR if Sonic.EXE (That NetNavi OC I mentioned earlier) got a Funko Pop figure?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
meh

HWYR , if

Noah & Mio , are the First 2 characters revealed in a FP3 for , SSBU , during GOTY awards ?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
meh

HWYR , if

Noah & Mio , are the First 2 characters revealed in a FP3 for , SSBU , during GOTY awards ?
I’d rather it be in a Smash Ultimate DX but aside from that, it’d be sweet for Xenoblade 3 to score at least one W at the Game Awards.

HWYR if Isabelle was the Animal Crossing rep in Smash 4 and fighter #68 in Ultimate was Bandana Waddle Dee?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I generally like getting a more unique fighter but would rather a more distinct 2nd animal crossing rep like KK Slider or Nookling or a number of other Kirby characters (Adeline, Prince Fluff, Dark Matter, Magalor, Marx, any Animal Friend just to name a few off the top of my head).

HWYR if Toadette got into Smash before Toad/Capt. Toad

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I'd prefer that as Toad is my least wanted character. Toad is already a move for Peach so it has always been unlikely for me and Captain Toad just feels boring

HWYR if Gracie from Animal Crossing was added in Smash as a Playable Character

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
LOL! That would be hillarious!

HWYR if Bomberman, and Solid Snake (Metal Gear) were both playable in Smash 6. And Quote (Cave Story) gets a deluxe mii costume. Bayonetta and Dante appear together in Smash Ultimate, and both Bayonetta and Quote (Cave Story) are obscure, but likable video game series. It would be nice to see Cave and metl Gear crossover in a single game.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
What?,i didn't understand

HWYR if Alex Mercer from PROTOTYPE was in Smash 6?
Similar, to Klonoa, Bayonetta, Asuka (Senran Kagura) and Raz (Psychonauts), Alex (Prototype) is another obscure but likable character, so as long as he is present in-game as not an assist trophy, I would enjoy it.

HWYR if in Smash 6, Waluigi's Piranha Plant gets demoted to a non-fighter spirit, and Waluigi's assist trophy is absent. However, Lilac (Freedom Planet) is playable, and Goku (Dragon Ball) is an assist trophy, mii costume, and a non-fighter spirit.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Goku is funny, but no more PP and a complete lack of Waluigi is lame. I guess I appreciate the indie rep not being one of the big dogs though

HWYR if the next Smash added Dingodile as a playable character instead of Crash Bandicoot?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Any Microsoft character besides Crash next would be disappointing to me (still feels weird to say that).

HWYR if Disney bought Square Enix

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
NOOOOOO. Wow Microsoft No longer Cares about Halo.
Not gonna happen before MC

HWYR if , Nintendo Switch 2 is fold-able ?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Actually not a bad idea imo, why not.

HWYR if Mario, Luigi, & Peach appeared in another sports game like they did in a couple mid-2000s EA Big games.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool

HWYR if Medicham was added into Pokemon UNITE?
If that's a likable Pokemon, then I would love it of course. No further explanation to speak of.

To follow up! Speaking of Pokemon! Since those Pokemon clones out there that aren't Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade or Digimon are more less obscure to this day, and Devil Children/Demi Kids is another one of them. HWYR if Sega and Atlus released a new Devil Children/Demi Kids game. It is also one of the spinoff series of the obscure, but acclaimed Megami Tensei franchise.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
If Sega's goal was to make a Pokeclone, I'd rather have a Chao Garden solo game spinoff.

HWYR if Disney Speedstorm included a Winnie the Pooh season of DLC?
At least Winnie the Pooh is obviously lovable as he was always intended to be. So I would love it.

Here's a special statement for Halloween this year!

HWYR if you witnessed someone wearing costumes of the obscure videogame characters Quote (Cave Story), Asuka (Senran Kagura), Prince of Persia, and Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) for Halloween?

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
HWYR if you witnessed someone wearing costumes of the obscure videogame characters Quote (Cave Story), Asuka (Senran Kagura), Prince of Persia, and Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) for Halloween?
I honesty wouldn’t mind.

HWYR if a Smash Ultimate Deluxe had a mode focused on the DLC and (hypothetical) Deluxe newcomers called “World of Ruin” that was a Metroidvania-style mode with Sephiroth as the main villain?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Id be happy, had fun with the game & did not expect a sequel.

HWYR if Nintendo & Nvidia randomly brought back the 6 wii releases they had on pc for all regions (Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess, DK Country Returns, New Mario Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Punchout Wii)

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Pretty nice lineup.

HWYR if in a future Hyperdimension Neptunia game, there was a character based on Type-Moon?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That makes sense, given the whole Shrek-for-Smash thing. I wonder how they'll handle Donkey - does Brawlhalla have any quadrupeds?

HWYR if Alpha Waves got a stage in Smash?

Last edited:
Top Bottom