• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

darkvortex

Smash Champion
They just announced a new Peach game for next year. I'd find them announcing this before that's even out kinda odd

HWYR if Nabbit was the next Mairo character in smash?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
They just announced a new Peach game for next year. I'd find them announcing this before that's even out kinda odd

HWYR if Nabbit was the next Mairo character in smash?
Wait there is a new Peach game coming in 2024? I guess I missed that

anyways, I'd be fine with Nabbit

HWYR if Thwomp was playable in Mario Kart?
I got that from the Thwomp riding a bike in Mario Party 8
1693588359600.png

darkvortex

Smash Champion
anyway that'd be cool if a little bit flavour of the month

hWYR if Fire emblem and Fate\Stay night had a crossover

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Cool, dont know much about fate/stay night but seems like a decent series with fair following & similar theming to fire emblem

HWYR if Fire Emblem Heroes started adding guest banners for other Nintendo ip.

Could be great somehow...

HWYR if one of future pokemon game's starter theme was based on modern music and it's subcultures?
Grass starter could represent hip hop music and subculture.
Fire starter could represent disco music and it's subculture.
Water starter could represent electronic music and rave subculture.

(The reason why I didn't do "rock" music is because of Rillaboom representing this genre)

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Pretty cool to get an Eggman boss again and not a big monster. That's a fun one

HWYR if NASB2 's DLC added the Rugrats riding in the reptar mobile like Bowser Jr.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Ehh. That's just one of those things that's better left in the past. For better or worse I think the internet has changed the way we look at celebrites and the culture around them and I also think celebrity status itself just isn't as big a deal as it used o be. There's a reason the attempted reboots never took off

HWYR if NASB added tito from rocket power?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
A really solid pick. I can picture him being like the fish guy from slapcity. though to be honest I think we have enough spongebob characters. It got two newcomers already

hwyr if NASB2 added the missing veterans back as dlc

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Would be pretty nice.

HWYR if Krookodile got a Past Paradox form becoming Ground/Dragon based off the prehistoric crocodilian, Fasolasuchus?

This thing from the Triassic period:
7jl79svjapjb1.jpg

The LARGEST non-dinosaur predator ever known reaching a length of 8-10 meters long and weighing up to 3 tons which would probably make any mammalian carnivore go running for the hills.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Funny. (In all seriousness, a good pick once the novelty wears off)

HWYR if Big Battlefield and Small Battlefield got aesthetic reworks in the next Smash, with Small Battlefield gaining a "sports center" aesthetic similar to the Pokemon Stadiums, while Big Battlefield gets a "children's party" aesthetic not unlike Super Happy Tree?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
cute idea honestly. More visual variety is good!

HWYR if Capcoms next remake was God Hand

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
indifferent as I have never heard of such game

HWYR if Brigitte was the overwatch character to be added in Smash?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I think that could make another joke. I mean, he would literally be an elephant in the room!

HWYR if in this cancelled Touhou parody of Mortal Kombat, titled Mahou Kombat. Mokou could perform Scorpion's toasty fatality, since they both have fire powers.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sheesh, that's very out of character.

HWYR if Red from Solatorobo was in the next Super Robot Wars?
That Red is likable, so I would love it!

HWYR if in Mahou Kombat, the cancelled Touhou fangame above, one of Reimu's fatalities was vertically bisecting her opponent with her gohei, this fatality is based on a scene from a scene Forbidden Scrollery. It's more or less identical to Kung Lao's signature Hat Split Fatality, albeit Reimu uses a gohei instead of a bladed hat.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends which show. Still cool that a bit more of a deep cup show got in.

HWYR if there was an RPG inspired by the Disney Renaissance with a similar animation quality a la Cuphead?

Last edited:
Top Bottom