• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
It's a good idea,but i think that Capcom's fighting game franchises as Street Fighter and Darkstalkers can be in the Capcom platfighter

HWYR if Bloom from Winx Club was in Nick All-Star Brawl 2 as a guest fighter?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool choice, makes sense.

HWYR if you saw a giant crate in front of your house and you open it, revealing Warthog vehicle from Halo?
I would be amazed! LOL! :)

Since the obscure but likable videogame characters Klonoa, and Bayonetta got nendoroids. HWYR if these two more obscure but likable videogame characters Lilac (Freedom Planet), and Abe (Oddworld) officially got nendoroids.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
A Lilac nendoroid makes a ton of sense since a ton of western indie games (shovel knight, hollow knight, amoung us, helltaker, hades, FNF, etc) got them. Abe is a little weirder, I don't know how much fandom crossover there is there. I know theve done Crash and other PS1 era characters but Oddworld always struck me as more nechie. I'm not a nendoroid guy though

HW YR if Bella goth (the Sims) was a newcomer in Smash 6?

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
That's just unlocking a character like normal? I do think a boss form like Sephiroth had could be neat but would make much more sense for a villain character

HEYR it Zack Fair got in as an echo in Smash 6 and had a trailer that followed up Sephiroth'd

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It depends on the design of the stage, once again.

I remember there was a fanboy, who was a fan of Sonic, Mario, Freedom Planet, and Dragon Ball. HWYR if Sega, Nintendo, Galaxytrail, and Shueisha made an official crossover between those 4 media franchises, where Sonic, Mario, Lilac and Goku team up together.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I hope it's neat, I'd watch it

HWYR if Hailee Steinfeld played as Micaiah in a Live Action Fire Emblem Movie?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
cool idea tbh

HW YR if Tekken 8's DLC was two guests, two tekken characters and the guests where from Virtua Fighter and Dead or Alive

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Id be excited, sounds unexpected but also like a potentially really fun idea.

HWYR if Arms 2 was announced

Top Bottom