• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Guess a lot of people are gonna bring up torches, guns and pitchforks near Disney headquarters because this idea may ruin peoples' childhoods.

HWYR if there was Pokemon Black & White 3 and it also introduced new unovan forms?
(Like Drowzee & Hypno would get regional form based on californian tapir, Chucky and Freddy Krueger for example)

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Honestly II'd be down. I've been saying that representation from non smash platform fighters would be cool and while I'd ideally want a character, this is still cool. Plus its a really funny stage and I think modern smash needs more fun gimmick stuff like this.

HWYR if SF6 got a DBZ world tour colab like the TMNT one

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I'd wnat something less obvious I think. For an indie I'd prefer fit not to be shovel Knight \ Shantae \ cuphead \ the same names that get brought up all the time. Gimmie something that feels more indie

HWYR if SF6 got a Marvel colab for World tour

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would love it.

Since Lilac (Freedom Planet) is another obscure love exalted videogame character, and her arch-nemesis Brevon is a hate sink. HWYR if in Smash 6, Lilac (Freedom Planet) and Eggman (Sonic) was promoted to playable, Brevon (Freedom Planet) and Goku (Dragon Ball) were assist trophies spirits, and mii costumes. and Frieza (Dragon Ball) was just a spirit. It seems that assist trophies are more or less a creative way to include non-playable characters in-game.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Why can't I dress the anime boy in the maid dress that's half the appeal in the first place.. Cute idea. More alts good

HWYR if Luigi got a peach dress alt and Peach got a Luigi overall alt

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Behold Sakurai, I present you....
View attachment 375746
(I won't gonna mind a Sony character in smash)

HWYR if Junichi Masuda (Director of pokemon games) asked you to pick out one country/region for the next mainline Pokemon game?
I would pick Italy.

HYWR if Super Mario 3D All-Stars came with 64, Sunshine and both Galaxy games, and were followed up by a remake of 64 that combined aspects of the Shindou and DS versions together?

Last edited:
As long as they don't use real human faces and hide them in masks, sure.

HWYR if Smash bros reboot had a Street Fighter III-esque cast where the roster has small amount of veterans while it has big amount of newcomers that weren't playable in previous smash games like Lyndis or Muddy Mole?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
That'd be cool but honetly not what id want

HWYR if Nintendo announced an Astral Chain sequel?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Happy its someone else, even if its not my first pick

HWYR if a new Marvel Vs. Capcom used legacy versions of the Marvel characters over their classic counterparts (Sam Wilson Captain America, Jane Foster Thor, Miles Morales Spider-Man, etc)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
It will be great,but i prefer the classic counterparts on a new MvC,Miles Morales can be a possible a pseudo-clone of Spider-Man,Sam Wilson can have a captain america alt costume and Jane Foster can be a alt skin of Thor,similar from some fighters from Injustice 2.

HWYR if Spider-Gwen or Eddie Brock appears on Isomniac's Spider-Man 2?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I know they're doing a different Venom but I fully expect Eddie to show up by the end of the game. Gwen I'm unsure on. I really don't want them to start doing multiverse stuff but if they do their own reworking that adds her into the universe then I'm down

Edit: Eh. They just did a movie full of mutants I'd kind of like them to focus on the foot or fully bring in Krang. I guess it'd be cool to see them face off with Bebop and Rocksteady now that they're good guys but there's still much more stuff I'd rather see

HWYR if Chun-Li was in smash

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I'd probably be more partial to a Thomas vehicle-centric season, but doing something with HiT as a whole would probably be the best shot for most of its other properties.

HWYR if a Wario World remake was announced for Switch?
Wario and series are critically acclaimed to date. So I would enjoy it! Enough said.

HWYR if Death Battle made an Alice (Touhou) VS Joker (Precure) matchup. They are both obscure versions of public domain characters. The original Joker who was created in the mid-late 1800s is public domain. But Warner Bros. and DC still own the rights to their particular versions of the Joker.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I only know this through a video essay about Rick and Morty, but it feels like a fitting (if visually dissonant) choice.

HWYR if a second Ganondorf was added the Smash, with the old one keeping the name "Ganondorf" and the new one being called "Canondorf"?

Last edited:
Top Bottom