• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Rango, the chameleon, right? As someone who loves chameleons, that would be fun

HWYR if there was another Warcraft Movie?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I mean that will almost certainly happen. Hollywood can't leave any IP alone. I'd probably want a new reboot of the IP rather than that just that specific film. I imagine it'll probably bomb though

HWYR if Arc System Works announces a One Piece fighting game at EVO

I mean, that would be cool (just like concept of classic Shadow from Sonic).

HWYR if there was a "X-Files"-esque villainous team in one of future pokemon games?
(Their purpose is to expose all secrets from legendary pokemon from the home region and around the world across the world. Also they would look like "FBI" agents)

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
After they pretty much had Dr who in one of the games it wouldn't be surprising. Could be cool though

HWYR if Oatchi was playable in the next smash

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
That would be cool although remember more of a Pokemon vs Yu-gi-oh rivalry among people i was around growing up so would be hoping more for that.

HWYR if there was a banjo & crash crossover (regardless of whether Microsoft ends up owning both)

Great concept and I'd appreciate it. Plus, I think it would be funny if the trainer actually performed moves by itself.

HWYR if there was a DOOM-inspired FPS game, where you control as dream hunter and you travel through trippy dreamscapes (they would take place in people's subconcious) in order to kill a demon that causes the nightmares in whole town?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Cool, I like see more family-friendly WADs, like Chex's Quest.

HWYR if Legacy XP (an old SSBB mod that got discontinued years ago) was revived (now running on Project+), and Chrom was the first of many character reveals on this new version? (fully de-cloned)

Last edited:
You know, I would expect them to be in Multiversus due to having a WB connection (Yes, it was plublished by Time Warner Interactive, which was part of Warner back then), but it would be funny to see a character from the game in smash.

HWYR if AOL man was a guest playable character in Multiversus?
(AOL was used to have relations with Time Warner - which was a part of Warner Bros. company from 2001 to 2009).

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Funny but I think the last thing MVS needs right now is more meme characters

HWYR if the NASB devs made a DreamWorks fighter

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Well, only if it's a restler from Slam Masters. Since that game is canon to SF lore, i can see any of them (possibly Black Widow with her default costume be the spoilery one)

HWYR if Ko Takeuchi (from WarioWare and Rhythm Heaven fame) was the new art director for the next Mario & Luigi RPG, replacing Masanori Sato?

Ok, isn't there any art-style clash between Simpsons art style and modern Tekken art style?

Would be cool in gameplay, but extremely jarring in art-style (unless they could retain the simpsons artstyle, but they have to cel shaded to make it more sense)

HWYR if Mortal Kombat 1 included Ancient Ogre from Tekken as guest Namco fighter?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Kinda lame pick tbh

harada is the same man who thought about putting the angry birds in I don't think he cares about artstyle clash

HWYR if Ronald McDonald was DLC in Tekken 8

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Weird,but funny

HWYR if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 have Finn and Jake from Adventure Time as guest fighters? (Motive: there is a Adventure Time pilots who were made for Nickelodeon)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
It's a great idea,i wonder why Modyfiers didn't become a show,it's all by a stupid motive who is series with female protagonists are possible flop

HWYR if Super Smash Bros. Infinite was a real game?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It's a great idea,i wonder why Modyfiers didn't become a show,it's all by a stupid motive who is series with female protagonists are possible flop

HWYR if Super Smash Bros. Infinite was a real game?
It depends on how well-received it is.

HWYR if in Smash 6, Waluigi, Lloyd (Tales), Akira (Virtua Fighter), Bomberman, Lilac (Freedom Planet), and Shovel Knight all got promoted to playable, Waluigi's Piranha Plant gets demoted to one of his special moves, and Agumon (Digimon), Dark Magician (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Reimu (Touhou), Miku (Vocaloid) Goku (Dragon Ball), and Dragonoid (Bakugan) got assist trophies, spirits, and Mii Costumes. Agumon (Digimon), Miku (Vocaloid) Reimu (Touhou) are neither anime nor videogame characters. Dark Magician and Dragonoid are tabletop game characters with significant videogame history, (I remember that Dragonoid was originally designed for a JRPG videogame). And of course, Goku is an anime character. There is already an onscreen appearance of a non videogame character in Smash Ultimate, which is Mickey Mouse on Sora's (Kingdom Hearts) keyblade.

Top Bottom