• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Yes!,a great choice for a Yoshi's Island rep

HWYR if Drifting Dimensions gets a Death Battle season? (The racers are the own combatants of Death Battle,incluing Wiz and Boomstick)

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
what are they thinking ?

HWYR , if we got items from outside third party franchises ?

examples

Nuka Grenade

Plasma Caster - Halo

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
That would be fun.

If many people ask for Spider-Man for PSASBR 2, HWYR if Shrek was included on a Microsoft/Xbox crossover platform fighter.
(He has history with the Xbox brand since his game was a launch title for the OG)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I'd be fine with Shrek being a guest on that roster.

HWYR if Death Battle made a Bomberman VS Scorpion (Mortal Kombat). Two videogame characters who have been famous and acclaimed for decades, and they both have destructive abilities that are shared with a large group of characters that they both belong to. Both the bombers (Bomberman) and Kombatants (Mortal Kombat) both have abilities that at least destroy something or someone in some capacity.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That would be cool

HWYR if Morag from Neverwinter Nights was a boss in the next Smash Game?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Pretty cool! Id probably take a chocobo over black mage though due to them having their own racing game. Could also make a case for rabbids over Rahman

HWYR if Garfield was the comics franchise in dridim

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Garfield is likable at least.

Like others have previously addressed, since assist trophies are a creative way to include characters as non-playable roles in-game. HWYR Goku (Dragon Ball) was an assist trophy in a Smash fangame?

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Oh no,i think that Cloud,Sephiroth,Hero and Sora can't joins in Smash

HWYR if Fire Emblem franchise have RPG tactics rules similar to Final Fantasy Tactics?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It will be very good

HWYR if the Five Nights At Freedy's movie have The Living Tombstone's FNAF songs playing on credits?
That would be hillarious!

Back in the 2000s, the now-obscure JRPG series MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE/MegaMan Battle Network got happy meal toys. HWYR if the obscure but acclaimed videogame series Freedom Planet and Sly Cooper got fast food meal toys.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Freedom Planet: Huh, nice to see a lesser known indie get fast food toys after the Shovel Knight and Cuphead promos
Sly Cooper: I don't get the point? They aren't making games anymore????

HWYR if the rumour of Nintendo pulling out from the Mario & Sonic Olympics games were true, and Mario's replacement for them was Pac-Man?

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
A fairly sensible pick. Probably the only non Nintendo character iconic enough to fill that slot while still being firing

HWYR if in a MK VS SF roster. There where two characters. Capcom got Leon Kennedy. And WB\NRS got Talion from Shadow of Mordor \ War ?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Pretty cool. The clash what wan the very anime GG and the more realistic take on modern MK is something I'd be interested in seeing how they figure out. Makes sense though

HWYR if the guests in MK1 s2 where all female

darkvortex

Smash Champion
It depends on which characters we get. I hope we could see M3GAN or someone elso who is a femme fatale.

HWYR if next Mario Kart game featured a rainbow road track based on "rainbow road" from Super Mario Bros. Movie?
They probably wouldn't b do M3GAN tbh. Too much like a real child

Anyway I guess that'd be cool but isn't it just a normal rainbow road

HWYR if Ellen Ripley and Sarah Conner where DLC in mk1?

Top Bottom