• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be really cool - though admittedly, like Remix Wario and Crusade Pac, I do worry that this iteration would feel a little plain compared to his canon equivalent, even by "Smash 64 compared to modern Smash" standards.

HWYR if Smash Remix added Nights?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I don't know enough about that, but the character looks cool

HWYR if Nyan Cat was playable in Smash 6?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Nyan Cat is not a video game character.

HWYR if a top 10 villain video game protagonists list included Scorpion or Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat). Logically they are villains just like every single character within the non-canon versus and arcade modes of Mortal Kombat series.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
That's not fit on "What Would Your Reaction",and Scorpion is an anti-hero and Sub-Zero is a hero,both are not villains

HWYR if Gon returns on Tekken 8?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Id be pretty excited, especially to see how he is adapted to modern Tekken.

HWYR if Crash is added to Smash remix

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I don't like fourth parties on Smash Bros,Smash infinite don't need of fourth parties

HWYR Smash Remix adds a second character of a 3rd party company who are Sega,Konami,Treasure and Rareware?
It depends on how likable the characters are.

Since tv assists/assist trophies are a spectacular way to include characters in-game as non-playable characters. HWYR if Shou Tucker (Fullmetal Alchemist), who is notoriously hateable got an assist trophy/tv assist in multiversus. I think it would be hillarious given that he is currently the most hated character in the entire Anime-Planet database.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Ehh, indifferent.

HWYR if Family Guy had a DOOM-themed cutaway gag?
It depends on which episode it occurs in.

HWYR if Smash 6 only featured likable characters on the roster. And all characters who were hateable or at least not likable got relegated to assist trophies or spirits. Of course, I know that there are plenty of obscure, but likable video game characters out there.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
What is a phonk

HWYR if this (probably fake) line up was the guest lineup for MK1's season 2 DLC Harley Quinn, Deathstroke, Doomslayer

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Would depend tbh. As big as DB is and how common anime inspired stuff in Western media has become. I still feel having one of your characters just be a parody of a character from a specific piece or media might be kind off putting. I also worry about it being a little racist if I'm honest.

HWYR if MK1 had a horor DLC that was
Ghostface, Pinhead, Art the Clown

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Hellboy was already in IJ1 so as much as I like him I'd prefer someone else. Deathstroke cool. Negan would be funnier if he wasn't already in tekken

Also season 1 is already comic book themed. It has Homelander, Peacemaker and Omni Man. Doesn't mean they can't do more obviously

HWYR if MK1 had an anime guest

It actually depends. If it's Yujiro, Guts or Denji, then awesome. If it's a different character (Say Goku or Scar from FMA), then neat.

HWYR if Bagon-Shelgon-Salamence evolution line got a regional variants based on fire salamanders?
(Assume that would be Italian or Greek inspired pokemon region)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Overwatch is critically acclaimed, I would enjoy it.

HWYR if the notoriously hateable cartoon characters Velma (Velma 2023), and Chloe (Miraculous Ladybug) got assist trophies/tv assists in multiversus. Once again there are plenty of notoriously hateable/panned fictional characters out there.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Sounds like a good fit,

HWYR if ArcSys made a Persona 3 Arena before a Persona 5 Arena

Last edited:
Top Bottom