• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Metal Gear is an acclaimed series, and there are plentiful memes of it alongside Devil May Cry, Persona, Touhou, and Devil May Cry.

HWYR if there was a Sonic.EXE (NetNavi OC) Battle Network-styled MMORPG titled "Sonic.EXE Online". And it featured NetNavis of characters from Sega, Nintendo, and Indie games both famous and obscure. You could also customize your own NetNavi as well.

Last edited:
Bleh. Don't care about that, but the customization would be nice.

Let's go with something little bit cursed...
HWYR if McDonalds released a commercial in 2003 in Pakistan based on Pokemon with it's animation similar to Sonic & Crash commercial (although it would be slightly worse comparing to those mentioned commercials)?
(it would include pokemon from gen 1-3)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh no

HWYR if Penny from Penny's Big Breakaway was an indie rep in smash

I would prefer other characters like Shantae, Shovel Knight, Peppino, but that would be a nice choice.

HWYR if Super Mario Bros. movie sequel included a reference to Super Mario Bros. wonder?
(The enemies that debuted in the game would appear as background cameos like Biddybugs)

D

Deleted member

Pretty solid! I'd be sad about no new MVC but at this point I'd rather capcom just do an all stars game with their own characters anyway. NRS clearly understand how to make comic book inspired fighting games work. I'd just hope its not based on the MCU and that the roster has some interesting deep pulls.

HWYR if Tekken 8 had these guest characters
Tifa Lockheart, Akira (Vurtua Fighter), Iori Yagmai, Johnny Lawrence (Cobra Kai)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd try them out, but I have no strong opinions on those characters on their own

HWYR if Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness got remastered?

D

Deleted member

Pretty rad!

HWYR if the Shredders Revenge team made a Spider-Verse beat em up

D

Deleted member

Yes, I would love that.

Tell me your reaction if you woke up one day and suddenly the latest Nintendo Direct changed. All the reveals are the same but instead of Super Mario Wonder they finished off the Direct with WarioWorld 2 featuring co-op and Waluigi.

D

Deleted member

All three long overdue. We only have two spots left iirc and I'd definitely want Diddy to be one. The other two is be fine with Whichever got it

HWYR if R.O.B. came back in kid's DLC

D

Deleted member

Going by the logic of the film I probably wouldn't see them, righr? If I do I'd just be mind wiped or have to become a MIB. I hear the comics are a lot darker and upsetting though

hWYR if Ankha got in smash?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Assuming you are referring to the Animal Crossing Villager: I'd stare in confusion

HWYR if Mei from Overwatch was playable but Tracer was an Assist Trophy?

D

Deleted member

Mei was one of my Mains when I played OW and we could use more ice characters so that's cool and I'd honestly be up for a character who isn't Tracer but I think my preference would go to D.Va first because Mech

HWYR if Spyro got in smash before Crash

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd be cool with that ngl

HWYR if the Digimon in Smash was Veemon instead of Agumon?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Not upset nor complaining, but I don't know how likable or hateable the characters in Cyberpunk 2077 are. No disrespect intended once again.

HWYR if Father Fairest (FNF Soft) was an assist trophy in Smash 6? He is another hate sink, so no further explanation.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends heavily on the execution.

HWYR if NASB 2's story mode final boss depended on your character - 2000s and 2010s characters having to fight Vlad, 90s and acquired characters having to fight Shredder, and villains (like Shredder, Zim, and Vlad) having to fight Aang?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why? Lisren I'm a rise or die Sunshine like but I would vastly prefer something new

HWYR if El Tigre was with Vlad, Squidward, Jimmy, Raph and Donnie in the first NASB2 trailer

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ah, the leaks were correct - hopefully not the entire newcomer selection is 2000s characters.

HWYR if
The first trailer for NASB 2 revealed:
  1. Raph
  2. Donnie
  3. Squidward
  4. Zuko
  5. Jimmy
and then later individual character trailers revealed (in order)
  1. Vlad & story mode
  2. El Tigre
  3. Odie
  4. Otis and Heffer (shared cow-themed trailer)

Last edited:
Top Bottom