• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I like the idea.

HWYR if the Sonic movie 3 had a cameo of some SEGA condone in the background? (like a Genesis or a Saturn)
HWYR if in Smash 6, Natsuki's abusive father (Doki Doki Lietarute Club) was an assist trophy? Just like Lord Brevon from the obscure indie game series Freedom Planet, Natsuki's father is another hate sink. Logically, it makes sense for unlikable/hateable/panned characters to be assist trophies or spirits.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Not a good fit, even if it involved some sort of karma against him i dont think he had a physical design in the game & would rather them represent the game through something that does & would be easily recognized.

HWYR if the next Smash was a live service title, launches with next console with content equivalent to 64, eventually reaching its full potential years later

FazDude

Smash Master
Honestly, live-service could suit Smash well if handled right - I'd personally go for the amount of initial content matching Melee rather than 64, but there's promise in the idea.

HWYR if an Antonblast stage in Fraymakers incorporated dual-plane gimmicks akin to Smash U's Jingle Hijinks?

FazDude

Smash Master
Pretty neat - Well deserved.

Since nobody reacted to it last time - HWYR if Ganondorf was decloned in a future Smash, but his role as a Captain Falcon echo was given to fellow Zelda villain Demise?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Fans are gonna eat a lot!)

HWYR if Tropius got an evolution in next pokemon game?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
More Evolutions are better of course!

HWYR if in Smash 6, not only does Sakurai officially stop directing the Smash series due to being semi-retired, but also Waluigi got promoted to playable, and Piranha Plant gets demoted to a non-fighter spirit and one of Waluigi's special moves, and Duck Hunt gets demoted to an assist trophy because he himself is a hateable character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Glad Waluigi is in but losing Duck Hunt (and for such a meaningless reason, being hateable is literally his whole thing! Its why he's iconic) would sad. Mixed on plant. I liked the addition but I'd be fine with it as a one time thing and never need to see them again

HWYR if the new Mario had a multiplayer team based element with Mario, Luigi, Toad, Peach, Daisy, Wario and Waluigi

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
glad to see the duck hunt army rising up

Anyway, I'm mixed - I'd prefer a more standard 2D Mario, but nothing's wrong with a multiplayer approach.

HWYR if Bowser Junior was given a more paintbrush-centric moveset for Smash 6, while many of the Koopa Clown Car's moves to go Dr. Eggman?
At least Eggman is another likable video game villain, no further explaination needed.

HWYR if in N.I.C.K (Namco Indie Capcom Konami) all stars, Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) was playable, and Bernkastel (When They Cry) was an assist trophy. Both are owned by indie developers/creators, but Monika is a magnificent baddie and Bernkastel is a hate sink.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I literally cannot overlook that title. I am incapable of having any opinion of this product other than "haha funny misleading name"

HWYR if there was a game called P.L.A.Y.S.T.A.T.I.O.N. All-Stars Battle Royale featuring characters from Pokemon, Looney Tunes, A Song of Fire and Ice, YMarvel, Star Wars, The Boss Baby, Among Us, Taco Bell, Indiana Jones, Octopath Traveller and National Treasure?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
What a weird crossover and the Y of meaning Marvel don't fit very well

I will ask again,HWYR if Smash 6 have a stage from the classic game Marble Madness?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Odd because Mario Sunshine wasn't out by then, but as for character representation, I like it more than Dr Mario

HWYR if Spoink was a Pokeball Summon in Smash 6?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Amiga Boing Ball Isn't even a character to begin with. There are already a few non-character assist trophies, such as Color TV Game, and the Moon (Zelda). Makes sense.

HWYR if a Sonic.EXE (That OC NetNavi I previously mentioned) JRPG Battle Network-style game, there was a NetNavi named SquidMan.EXE, and his operator was a wicked genius named Il-Nam.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Pretty neat - Well deserved.

Since nobody reacted to it last time - HWYR if Ganondorf was decloned in a future Smash, but his role as a Captain Falcon echo was given to fellow Zelda villain Demise?
Fellow Zelda Villain? Dude Demise is LITERALLY Just Ganondorfs first incarnation!

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
It's a good idea,i never saw a Pokémon minigame on WarioWare (or if this exist?)

HWYR if after the Super Mario RPG remake/remaster was very good of sells,Nintendo and Square Enix makes a sequel of Super Mario RPG and adding Luigi and Yoshi as playables of the party?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Great, I'm gonna lose to Sonic or Pac-man.

HWYR if Super Mario Bros. wonder included an electricity-themed power up?
So far there has been a fire, and ice power ups, why not include electricity as well.

HWYR if there was a platform fighting game titled S.A.N.S (Sega, Activision, Nintendo, Square Enix)? A platformer fighter with Sega, Activision, Nintendo, and Square Enix characters. On the Boxart there would be Sonic, Crash Bandicoot, Mario, and Cloud (Final Fantasy).

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Oh no, not this again.

HWYR if there was a crossover platform-fighter titled M.O.N.I.K.A. that consists of Mattel, Orion Pictures, Nickelodeon, Idea Factory, Kellogg's, and Atlus; and the boxart featured Barbie, Robocop, SpongeBob, Neptune, Tony the Tiger and Jack Frost?
(it has nothing to do with DDLC)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Uh,i don't know if will be good or bad

HWYR if Ubisoft make a Barbara spin-off game?,i think the game will be a mix of Platfomer with Hack n' Slash (Barbara is a Rayman character)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's almost certainly happening. I'm willing to bet that's one of the projects the Dead Cells team are working on since their next projects are apparently based on existing IP's

HWYR if there was a MGS master collection 2 with 4, 5 and Peacewalker

Top Bottom