• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
would not care

HWYR if we got MockRock's new playable Link ? & new Ganondorf based on TotK >
Tears of Kingdom is a bit too new at the moment. Just like how Friday Night Funkin' and its mods were back in 2021.

HWYR if not only were Sans (Undertale), Bomberman and Rayman promoted to playable characters in Smash 6, but Sakurai also officially addressed that Sans Bomberman and Rayman have more in common with the likes of Mario, Sonic, and Crash Bandicoot compared to Frisk (Undertale), Raiden (Metal Gear), and Altair (Assassin's Creed) respectively.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
American giant robots?,my head i thought Megas XLR

HWYR if fan made Pizza Tower level cards were real levels on the game?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
At least Tetromino block is likable, and just like Steve (Minecraft), his lack of personality doesn't negate that.

Since Ash is likable, just like the other Nintendo protagonists, Mario, Link (The Legend of Zelda) and Kirby. HWYR if Ash (Pokemon) was playable in Smash 6, but his gameplay style is different from Pokemon trainer. Instead of switching between three pokemon. He actually functions as a fully controllable character in battle, where he uses his pokemon team as part of moveset.

FazDude

Smash Master
At least Tetromino block is likable, and just like Steve (Minecraft), his lack of personality doesn't negate that.

Since Ash is likable, just like the other Nintendo protagonists, Mario, Link (The Legend of Zelda) and Kirby. HWYR if Ash (Pokemon) was playable in Smash 6, but his gameplay style is different from Pokemon trainer. Instead of switching between three pokemon. He actually functions as a fully controllable character in battle, where he uses his pokemon team as part of moveset.
Pretty interesting take - I’ve always wanted to see what something like that would look like.

HWYR if Anton from Antonblast came to Smash?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Wouldn't really care

HWYR if Toxicroak got into Pokemon UNITE?
OF COURSE! More Pokemon is better without a single doubt! It's fun to collect them all!

HWYR if some fanboy made a Friday Night Funkin' triple trouble cover with 4 "Mans" from videogames Pac-Man, Megaman, Bomberman, and Rayman.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Does Bomberman even have a voice? And the other 3 have like 6 voices each that sound nothing alike.

HWYR if the next Smash added red Roblox obby "lava" sticks as an item?
It would be nice having non-character items added in smash.

Since Mickey Mouse officially makes a cameo on Sora's Keyblade in Smash Ultimate. HWYR if not only did Bomberman, Sans (Undertale), and Lloyd (Tales), all got promoted to playable in Smash 6. But also, Dark Magician (Yu-Gi-Oh!), and Reimu (Touhou), Agumon (Digimon) got Mii Costumes, Assist trophies, and non-fighter spirits. Bomberman and Dark Magician are both owned by Konami, Sans and Reimu are both indie characters, and Lloyd and Agumon are both owned by Namco. But Dark Magician (Yu-Gi-Oh!) is a tabletop game character, and Reimu (Touhou) Agumon (Digimon) aren't video game characters because they aren't officially primarily known for their video games.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Sure, it would be cool. (Two issues: Yu-Gi-Oh! was a manga first; and the "Not from a video game cuz it's more popular outside the medium, even if it originated from a video game" is just dumb)

HWYR if Sonic's companion for his pair unit in Project X Zone 3 was Samba de Amigo?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sure, it would be cool. (Two issues: Yu-Gi-Oh! was a manga first; and the "Not from a video game cuz it's more popular outside the medium, even if it originated from a video game" is just dumb)

HWYR if Sonic's companion for his pair unit in Project X Zone 3 was Samba de Amigo?
Samba de Amigo is another obscure, but likable Sega Characters along with Rolf (Phantasy Star), and Bayonetta.

HWYR if Someone who wasn't familiar with Mortal Kombat asked "What makes Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) villainous?" and then another person responds "You don't want to know why".

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool, i remember that short

HWYR if Luigi's Ballad was in the soundtrack of Luigi's Mansion movie?
Reference to fanmade media LOL!

HWYR if we got N.I.C.K All Stars A platformer fighter with Namco, Indie, Capcom, and Konami characters. On the boxart, there would be Pac-Man, Sans, Megaman, and Bomberman. This game would have nothing to do with Nickelodeon.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Swap the Indie section with Idea Factory abd you have Project X Zone but awesome. Anyway, it is a good idea.

HWYR if Scatman's World was in the soundtrack of Sonic movie 3?
(referencing Sonic Dance Power compilation music album)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Swap the Indie section with Idea Factory abd you have Project X Zone but awesome. Anyway, it is a good idea.

HWYR if Scatman's World was in the soundtrack of Sonic movie 3?
(referencing Sonic Dance Power compilation music album)
That's another splendid throwback! LOL!

Continuing from my previous statement about N.I.C.K (Namco Indie Capcom Konami) all stars. HWYR if Agumon (Digimon), Reimu (Touhou), Masamune (Sengoku Basara), and Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) all appeared as playable characters in in N.I.C.K (Namco Indie Capcom Konami) all stars. None of them are video game characters, but they are still owned by Namco, Indies, Capcom, and Konami respectively. I would be fine if they were in Smash, as long as they aren't at least playable. But for N.I.C.K all stars, I would enjoy them as playable characters because they are all likable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If they include tjose games on portable Xbox console or new portable Playstation console, then I'm in.
If it's on home consoles, then no please.

HWYR if Super Smash Baddies included Darth Vader & Frieza as 4th party guest characters?
Pokemon games has been on home consoles multiple times. The new Sony portable doesn't have games of its own its just a streaming device.

Anyway those work but I'd rather not have guests

HWYR if the Shredders revenge team made a spiders verse beat em up

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It sounds cool.

HWYR if an instrumental version of Minty's Useless Man (for censorship reasons) was in the soundtrack of Sonic movie 3?
That would be fine, of course instrumental songs are never profane for obvious reasons.

Since there is a NetNavi of Aqua Man (Mega Man) in the obscure, but acclaimed MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE, who is named after a DC character. HWYR if Joker (Persona 2), another obscure videogame character named after a DC character got a NetNavi counterpart?

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I know Eternal Darkness and Fatal Frame exists, but one made in-house doesn't sound bad.

HWYR if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl had Rocky & Bulleinkle as Guest chatacters?
(the show aired on Nick in the 80s and 90s)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I know Eternal Darkness and Fatal Frame exists, but one made in-house doesn't sound bad.

HWYR if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl had Rocky & Bulleinkle as Guest chatacters?
(the show aired on Nick in the 80s and 90s)
Those are some more forgotten cartoon characters.

Since Sakurai is officially semi-retired and will most likely not direct any more official Smash games, HWYR if Waluigi got promoted to playable in Smash 6, and his piranha plant got demoted to one of his special moves.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I like the idea.

HWYR if Sonic movie 3 had Rednex's Cotton Eyd John in the soundtrack?
(reference to Sonic Dance Power II)
That's another throwback!

If the likes of Joker and Darth Vader are likable villains. HWYR if the notoriously hateable villains Momo (That creepy mother bird thing) and Akainu (One Piece) got assist trophies/TV assists in Multiversus. I don't think I need to explain why Unlikable/Hateable characters wouldn't deserve to be playable in Multiversus or Smash Bros.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Sure, they are cool picks.

HWYR if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl had Movie Sonic as a guest character?
(Paramount has the movie rights of the franchise, while they also own Nickelodeon)

Top Bottom