• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
If that happens, I would love to see Ryu and Mega Man as guest characters since both are both owned by Capcom, and it would be nice to see a Street Fighter character as a guest in an Injustice game.

HWYR if Sonic.EXE (That NetNavi OC I've previously mentioned) got an anime series that was animated by Korean animators, just like Legend of Korra?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Impossible,but what the hell you always says of this such NetNavi?

HWYR if Metroid movie was a movie that mix Live-Action and Animation at the same time and the movie is 14-PG?
It depends on how brilliant or terribly received the movie is.

There is an obscure Pokemon clone known as Medabots/Medarot where the fighters/competitors collect and battle with the titular sentient robots. HWYR if there was a Pokemon clone that combines collecting monsters with the shooter genre. Where the fighters/competitors collect sentient mechanical guns that fire energy blasts/bullets?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's a fun idea. I like that style

HWYR if MK1 had themed season passes. 1 is violent heroes, 2 is horror (Pinhead, Pennywise, Ghostface, etc), 3 is fantasy (Conan, Xena, GOT)

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Nice choices. Hoping Ash Williams is on the first one

HWYR if in a future Treehouse of Horror episode, The Simpsons make a parody of the LISA indie RPG games.

FazDude

Smash Master
I mean, there's kinda a Splatoon manga involving Agent 3's origins? The Splatoon manga did an arc about Splatoon 1's story mode with two standins for 3, but I'm not 100% sure if it counts, heh. Anyway, I'd be interested.

HWYR if an Undertale character made a hidden cameo in a Mother remaster/remake?

D

Deleted member

Seems like a weird reference honestly

HWYRif Drifting Dimensions became a real game?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
In a world where I never made DriDim: ayy lmao

In a world where I did: I could sue for plagiarism... but eh, who cares, I wanna play the damn game.

HWYR if the Dendy Elephant was added to Smash?
Dendy is somewhat unlikable himself, so if he's only an assist trophy, mii costume, or spirit, I would love it. But if he's playable I would loathe it.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I don't know this character so I hope its fun

HWYR if the next Smash main theme song was sung by Phil Wickham?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
LOL! Another show from the 2010s. Not upset nor complaining, but MAD isn't as good as some of the other Cartoon Network shows such as Steven Universe or We Bare Bears per reception.

HWYR if Dorkly made a video titled "If Goku was an assist trophy in Super Smash Bros.."

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
That would be kinda weird.

HWYR if Nickelodeon and Ludocity announced 4 new characters for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl that are from Paramount Global in general?
(Still on the Animation realm)
1. Mighty Mouse (TerryToons)
2. Butters Scotch (South Park)
3. Jane Lane (Daria)
4. Rayburn (Rumble)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sure? I guess? I can think of plenty of better arcade history tidbits to make a villain out of, but it works fine enough. Maybe we could get some classic scary Disney psychedelic moments out of it.

HWYR if the sole TVA rep in a Disney platform fighter was Gadget Hackwrench?

D

Deleted member

That actually makes sense

HWYR if Nintendo announced a sequel to ARMS

D

Deleted member

Honestly not a fan. I wouldn't want a flavor of the month meme over Ode, Jon or even someone like Nermal.

HWYR if everybody 1-2 actually tuned out to be good

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Disappointed at this point. I know it's bad to want games to fail, but... yeah, I have no retort

HWYR if the next Smash added a Bubsy 3D stage, but Bubsy himself was only an Assist Trophy?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Payday deserves some representation as spirits, but a fighter is not bad idea

HWYR if the next Smash Bros. had a Hyperdimension Neptunia stage, without any character from that franchise being playable?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Wouldnt be surprised, especially if there is a smaller roster, at least the still have a decent role.

HWYR if instead of the Toad or Captain Toad, Paper Toad was chosen for the next Smash roster.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
"Paper Mario fans will feast," :troll:

HWYR if Disney's Fireball was represented in an American-themed Super Robot Wars spin-off?
Drossel von Flugel is likable at least.

HWYR if Mortal Kombat never had fatalities to begin with. I know that Fatalities are all non-canon, and exist solely for gameplay mechanics. But they more or less also double as a creative way to horrify and/or disgust the viewers as well. Mortal Kombat would be just "Kombat".

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Abolutelly it's a bad thing will ruins Mortal Kombat,it's the same thing of Sonic wasn't a hedgehog and was another type of animal and it's called Sonic The [insert an animal name]

HWYR if Nintendo creates a Kirby party game?,but it's not a Mario Party rip-off

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Abolutelly it's a bad thing will ruins Mortal Kombat,it's the same thing of Sonic wasn't a hedgehog and was another type of animal and it's called Sonic The [insert an animal name]

HWYR if Nintendo creates a Kirby party game?,but it's not a Mario Party rip-off
I think crossover between other nintendo franchises would be better.

HWYR if Joker was a good guy? Everyone knows that Joker is and will forever be a vile supervillain.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
NO!, you are quitting the charm of the character. The story of a villain turning into a hero can work, but not here.

HWYR if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl sequel had Thomas the Tank Engine as a guest character?
(The show aired on Nick Jr. so is a valid candidate)

FazDude

Smash Master
NO!, you are quitting the charm of the character. The story of a villain turning into a hero can work, but not here.

HWYR if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl sequel had Thomas the Tank Engine as a guest character?
(The show aired on Nick Jr. so is a valid candidate)
Eh, not my first choice for a third-party fighter (especially if we didn't get a first-party Nick Jr. rep), but I'd be satisfied.

HWYR if Battletoads' Rash had two sets of smash attacks in a Smash game; One un/half-charged set and a charged set resembling Smash Hits?

Top Bottom