• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Sure, more CGI Disney films on KH4 would be a nice fit.

HWYR if Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! was included in the hypothetical american-themed spin-off "Super Robot Wars U.S.A."?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That's another obscure cartoon show!

HYWR if There was a a Platform Fighter game titled "Nintendon't All-Star Battle". It would feature all video game stuff except Nintendo of course. And the first 6 characters on the roster were Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Sans (Undertale), and Goku (Dragon Ball)? "Hey! Why is an anime character playable on the roster?" The word "Nintendon't" originated from a series of commercials titled "Genesis does what Nintendon't" from the 1990s.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Sure, it would represent gaming outside Nintendo.

HWYR if the Were-Rabbit from the English-produced animated movie Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit was the only non-American and non-mechanical giant character represented in an hypothetical Super Robot Wars U.S.A.?

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
indifferent.

HWYR Smash 6 is Smash anime edition

no guest characters from video games only anime

all characters are represented in a more anime style

guest characters include & not limited too ;

Ichigo - Bleach
Yourichi Shihoin - Bleach
Aizen - Bleach
Goku
Piccolo
Yami Yugi
Alexis Rhodes,
Naruto Uzumaki
Himiwara Uzumaki
Madara Uchiha
Natsu - Fairy Tail
Mard Geer - Fairy Tail
Lucy - Fairy Tail

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
That's rad,but since Chucky is small,i don't know how could be his fatalities and death animations on characters fatalities corresponding Chucky's size

HWYR if there is a Zelda movie and the movie have a scene of Ganondorf dancing and singing Suavemente (this is a TerminalMontage reference)

D

Deleted member

Heck yes

HWYR if Doomslayer and Bloodrayne where video game guests in MK12

D

Deleted member

Doomslayer: HELL ******* yes!
Bloodrayne: Well, a deep cut would be nice tbh.

Overall, nice choices.

HWYR if Yujiro Hanma was the guest in Mortal Kombat 12?
Is she that deep a cut? I see her get mentioned fairly often for MK and she just got some games.

Anyway I think he'd work better in Tekken. The only anime character I really see working is GUTS

HWYR if Big Wheel was a boss in Marvel's Spider-Man 2

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That is one of the lesser-known Marvel Villains alongside Razorfist.

HWYR if in Smash 6, we got a spirit of Bunnie (Sonic) with her regular flesh and blood limbs?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huh. Cool to sew more SatAM rep at least

HWYR if M3GAN was a guest in MK12

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd find it a little surprising they added a character that looks so young (despite being a robot), especially given how humanlike she is compared to a character like Chucky. Not complaining though, I think it's a good "modern horror" pick.

HWYR if Mortal Kombat added Thanos to go along with Joker?

D

Deleted member

Pretty cool. As a non league person she does seem pretty cool, I prefer her over Ahri due to me not really liking how most of the magic focused folks in smash play. Her design could use some touches for smash but that's fine. Cool to get some non game rep too.

HWYR if a smash ultimate port was released with the switch 2, and had no new content other than some spirits, but the trailer teased A smash reboot at the end

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
"AAAAHH!!"

HWYR if The Cute Mario Bros. YouTube series was referenced in The Super Mario Bros. Movie sequel?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean we'd all be dead pretty quickly

Edit: I dunno what that is

HWYR if Cole Young was the first character in a MK1 DLC pass and NRS admitted WB made them put him in

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
No,i don't like Oogtar because he is very very generic

HWYR if Pizza Tower have a 90s cartoon of Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network?
A currently brand new indie game getting an cartoon show adaptation? I would still wonder why Undertale, the most famous indie game to date hasn't gotten an animated movie or tv show yet.

Now that you've mentioned it: HWYR if these four obscure, but likable video game characters, Travis (No More Heroes), Asuka (Senran Kagura), Daniel (Medievil), and Estelle (Legend of Heroes) all got NetNavi OC counterparts made by a MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network fan?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
An obscure, but acclaimed indie game getting an cartoon show adaptation? I would still wonder why Undertale, the most famous indie game to date hasn't gotten an animated movie or tv show yet.

Now that you've mentioned it: HWYR if these four obscure, but likable video game characters, Travis (No More Heroes), Asuka (Senran Kagura), Daniel (Medievil), and Estelle (Legend of Heroes) all got NetNavi OC counterparts made by a MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network fan?
If they were in an actual game, I’d think it would be funny. If I just saw them as fan art on h the Internet… well that’s just business as usual.

HWYR if Nintendo announces they will be producing an Amiibo of every Pokémon. Including form variants, mega evolutions, and g-max forms.

D

Deleted member

A fairly obvious pick but pretty cool! Would be cool if they summon other ghost faces to attack. Long overdue, and personally preferrable over Myers if we get another slasher icon

HWYR if MK1 had characters from other Midway fighting games like Wargods, Mace: The Dark Age and BIO F.R.E.A.K.S.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Well, that are some good deep cuts.

HWYR if the hypothetical spin-off "Super Robot Wars U.S.A." had the ED-209 (RoboCop) as one of the playable mecha.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Rad, even if I'm not a fan of the game.

HWYR if the theme of the starters in Pokemon Legends Paldea was based on explorers from Iberia?
(You know, Iberia is known for famous explorers)
Hmms sounds unpredictably interesting!

Since Namco's Pac-Man is in Fortnite already, HWYR if Konami officially collaborated with Epic Games to include Solid Snake (Metal Gear), Simon (Castlevania), Bomberman, and Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) in Fortnite?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I don't want this happen,i like crossovers,but Fortnite crossovers Never!

HWYR if any JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character was in Tekken game as guest fighter? (My picks are Jotaro,Dio,Yoshikage Kira or Giorno)
At least all four of those characters are likable at least!

Since Pac-Man and Megaman/Rockman are both "mans" and are both mascots of video game companies that are also famous for a fighting game franchise as well. HWYR if some fanboy made a MUGEN char where Jin (Tekken) is Pac-Man's persona and Ryu (Street Fighter) is Megaman's persona, and each pair of characters function together as one single playable character, just like how Yu and Izanagi in fighting games.

Top Bottom