• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Cool deep cut.

If Jim Carrey came back for the third one, HWYR if Sonic the Hedgehog 3 movie had a reference to Breakdancing Eggman?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Cool deep cut.

If Jim Carrey came back for the third one, HWYR if Sonic the Hedgehog 3 movie had a reference to Breakdancing Eggman?
That’d be a weird reference.

HWYR if Echoes came out instead of Fates?

D

Deleted member

Even as someone who hasn't played A Pokemon games ince gen 5. I am Scottish and so this would probably be the one to get me back in

HWYR if Double Fine made a new Banjo?

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't eat them. Even if they're in a box you probably shouldn't eat things you found in the street.

HWYR if Mk12's guests focused on more modern pop culture characters

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Will you marry me ? , for , Palutena

A Disney Platform Fighter (smash clone ) is Coming

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Cool. But keep it only with. Mickey Mouse & Friends + Classic Shorts, Animated Canon, Pixar, TV Animation and Muppets

HWYR if Smash 6 adds a Non-video game character that personally you want?
(with some bias here and there)

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
I would jump up and down and scream with delight.

HWYR if ; the next smash added mini-games and we could build more stages too ?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Nice choice. Hoping for anything outside of VII

HWYR if Thunderbirds was the only european franchise on an american-themed Super Robot Wars entry?
(Ironically the game still would be called "Super Robot Wars U.S.A.")

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
No offense, but politely, I don't know how to respond to that?

It's already been a year and a half since the Smash DLC ended with Sora. As a newly reformed fanboy, I'm going to ask HWYR if Goku (Dragon Ball) got an assist trophy, mii costume, and non-fighter spirit in Smash 6. And his mii costume also included a music track. Mickey actually does make a cameo on Sora's Keyblade in Smash Ultimate.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sure, Goku is not worthy of being playable.

HWYR if SuperMarioLand from The Ambassadors of Funk was in the soundtrack of The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2?
LOL! Hillarious at least

HWYR if Akira (Virtua Fighter) got promoted to playable in Smash 6, and Wild Woody became an assist trophy, and spirit. Wild Woody is both obscure and hateable per reception. And Akira has been acclaimed. Both characters are owned by Sega. It would make sense to include hateable/unlikable characters as Non-playable characters in Smash 6.

Top Bottom