• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool. A lot of people don't deserve to get an epilepsy attack.

HWYR if Dark Queen from Battletoads was in "Super Smash Baddies" thread?
LOL! She's another obscure villain!

HWYR if Death Battle made a Ozai (Avatar) VS Sonic.EXE (That horror indie game Sonic OC everyone knows and hates) matchup. Both are hate sinks who hail from similarly named works. Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra shares its name with a science fiction movie. And the indie game Sonic.EXE franchise shares its name with an obscure JRPG series known as MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE. Not to mention yes, in the recent years, the Sonic.EXE franchise has evolved beyond just a deliberate piece of crap.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't watched death battle since I was like 15 but don't they need to have stronger connections than that? I do not see how fantasy emperor man and scary sonic oc have anything at all in common. There are so many other characters you could pair Ozai with. Pick any fire using villain. Not getting into the whole hate sink thing since its meaningless

HWYR if Randi from Secret of Mana was in Smash?

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
LOL! Sounds unexpected!

HWYR if Tails (the original one from Sega's Sonic franchise) got added to the multiversus roster, and the Tails from the cartoon series titled "Mashed" got an assist trophy/tv assist. The original Tails is love exalted, and the Mashed Tails is hate sink. Tails would be both playable and an assist trophy in multiversus at the same time.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Whatever. I'm kinda tired of "love exalted" and "hate sink" stuff.
(I'm sorry if it sounds offensive to you)

HWYR if Mario Movie sequel had a reference to "Mario teaches typing", where Mario finds an old computer in Peach's castle basement and Mario sits in front of it and starts writing stuff?
LOL! Nice throwback to those Mario and Link memes!

Now that you've mentioned something Nintendo-related, I'm going to say something Sega-related. Because these two videogame companies are arch-rival.

Starting from the fall of 2021, Capcom and Natsume have officially made a series of Mega Man/Rockman crossovers with the obscure monster collecting franchise Medabots in a mobile game. HWYR if Namco and Sega officially made a crossover with Pac-Man and Bakugan. Medabots and Bakugan are both obscure monster collecting franchises. Bakugan is owned by Sega and of course, Sega owns a handful of obscure franchises just like their arch-rival Nintendo, such as Dinosaur King, Bayonetta, Streets of Rage, and Shinobi.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sure! both PAC-MAN and Bakugan are B A L L

HWYR if Mario Syndrome was in the soundtrack of The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2?
Reminds me of when EDM songs would be thrown into dozens of movies.

To follow up on my previous statement about Pac-Man and Bakugan.

Back in 2015, Ubisoft and Level-5 officially made a Just Dance and Yo-Kai Watch crossover game. Since Rayman and Just Dance are both owned by Ubisoft, HWYR if Level-5 and Ubisoft made another Yo-Kai Watch crossover with Rayman? Just like Bakugan and Medabots, Yo-Kai Watch is another obscure monster collecting/Pokemon Clone franchise.

Last edited:
YO YO YO! A street fighter guest deserves to be in Mortal Kombat 12. Overall, a Capcom guest in MK is a radical concept.

HWYR if Illumination Donkey Kong movie took a jab at Microsoft for buying rights to Rare?
(The joke would be about Donkey Kong asking about Banjo-Kazooie & Conker and Cranky saying that a different studio bought them)

D

Deleted member

Doesn't work imo

HWYR if Thorgi's Arcade's pitch for MK vs SF was a real game
Street Fighter:
  • Ryu
  • Ken
  • Chun-Li
  • Cammy
  • Blanka
  • Rose
  • Vega
  • Akuma
  • Zangief
  • Poison
  • Jamie
  • Cody
  • M. Bison
  • Juri
  • Nash

Boss:
- Necalli

DLC:
  • Guile
  • Sagat
  • C. Viper
  • Gill
  • Q

Mortal Kombat:
  • Sub-Zero
  • Liu Kang
  • Scorpion
  • Kitana
  • Shang Tsung
  • Mileena
  • Takeda
  • Raiden
  • Cyrax
  • Sonya Blade
  • Kano
  • Jax
  • Johnny Cage
  • Baraka
  • Goro

Boss:
- Shao Khan

DLC:
  • Jade
  • Kabal
  • Reptile
  • Nitara
  • Onaga

Bonus Guest:
- Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)

D

Deleted member

Anyway A DBD character could be fun but I'd prefer someone a little more unique

HWYR if the next Nintendo movie (after Zelda) was Splatoon

D

Deleted member

Pretty cool!
they'll never do star fox before Splatoon or Animal Crossing

HWYR if Mario Odyssey 2 gets announced this yeae

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Pretty cool!
they'll never do star fox before Splatoon or Animal Crossing

HWYR if Mario Oddessy 2 gets announced this yeae
Not upset nor complaining, but I doubt that there would be Super Mario Odyssey 2. Super Mario Odyssey would probably get a different sequel, just like how Super Mario 3D world didn't get Super Mario 3D world 2. More or less Super Mario Odyssey is already a sequel to Super Mario 3D world.

Since Cardfight Vanguard is another obscure Monster-Collecting franchise. HWYR if Bushiroad and and Konami officially collaborated to make a Cardfight Vanguard crossover with Bomberman?

FazDude

Smash Master
Rather happy; Unexpected, yet interesting stage which isn't a Green Hill.

HWYR if Scorpion's Smash 6 appearance had him drip visible sweat when hit in reference to the SNES port of the original Mortal Kombat?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool reference, so sure. Plus it's a perfect way to censor the blood.

HWYR if next smash commercial featured Will Smith playing the new smash game?
Sounds unexpected!

HWYR if Adam (RWBY) was an assist trophy/Television Assist in Multiversus. It would make sense because Adam is another notoriously hateable character. I might want to discuss more about unlikable/hateable characters as Non-playable characters in Smash 6 and Multiversus in another thread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At leas hes from a WB show.

HWYR if MK12 brought back Motor Kombat

Baysha

Smash Ace
Sounds like a good idea. I don't think Animal Crossing has enough for a whole movie's plot.

HWYR if Smash Bros Infinite was the next Smash game... bur still in the universe where it was a creation thread?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Would make no difference on my day to day life

HWYR if there was a Super Monkey Ball movie?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
If it's animated, then cool. If it's live action, then I dunno how to say about realistic AiAi.

HWYR if Chunky Kong in Donkey Kong movie was voiced by Patrick Warburton?
I'm not familiar with Chunky Kong, but at least Donkey Kong himself is likable and his spinoff of the Mario franchise has been acclaimed.

Considering the myriad of High School Anime. HWYR if you were a prodigy who graduated College at only age 14, and then you easily enrolled in High School. You wouldn't need to bother applying for college again after receiving your high school diploma.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sure, what would be awesome.

HWYR if there was an SMG4 reference on The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2?
LOL! SMG4 is one of the best adult cartoon shows ever, SMG4 is also a likable Mario OC as well. Nintendo would be basically acknowledging fanon media. Likewise, their arch-rival Sega has also officially acknowledged the famous OC Sanic.

HWYR if Eleanor (Five Night's At Freddy's) was an assist trophy in Smash 6. Eleanor is another indie game hate sink, just like Sonic.EXE (That Indie horror game OC everyone knows and hates), and Brevon (Freedom Planet). I've been reading about quality and reception of fictional characters lately.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Well, that's unexpected

HWYR if The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 referenced Lou Albano's Anti-Drug PSA?
(the one where he says "You will go to Hell before you die")

Top Bottom