• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
A great choice!

HWYR if a of Mario and Sonic game crossover was a real platform game intead a series of olympic games?
LOL! That's sounds surprising.

So far Konami has made Yu-Gi-Oh!, Namco has made Digimon, Sega has made Bakugan and Dinosaur King, Level-5 has made Yo-Kai Watch, Tecmo/Koei Tecmo has made Monster Rancher, so HWYR if Capcom made a Pokemon Clone/Monster Collecting game?

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Would feel strange (still haven't gotten used to them owning him) but hey, cool!

HWYR if Punch-Out ended up having the highest amount of characters in a villain-centric Smash Bros?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Just like Viewtiful Joe, Bayonetta, Ryza (Atelier), and Travis (No More Heroes) Karnov is another obscure but likable video game character, so I would l enjoy it.

I remember there was an edutainment comic strip series where every single hero was a compassionately merciful love exalted, and every single villain was a sadistically psychopathic hate sink to contrast with the heroes. HWYR if there was an anime, manga, comic or cartoon show where all the heroes were love exalted, and all the villains were hate sinks?

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
GOD NO! (i have personal bias for no sequels of the 3D Mario games, sorry)

HWYR if Smash 6 implemented multiple Injustice-like DLC paks of Premium Skins (think for example: Mario and Luigi having the Great Giana Sisters, Pac-Man as K.C. Munchkin, etc.)

Last edited:
Yo, that would be awesome. Also a hasbro rep would be nice.
Please let it happen, Hasbro and Nintendo.

HWYR if there was a mainline Mario game inspired by Spiderverse movies?
(You know, Mario would travel across dimensions with different artstyles. The idea was inspired by Switch Stop's "50 ideas for next Mario games")

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Yo, that would be awesome. Also a hasbro rep would be nice.
Please let it happen, Hasbro and Nintendo.

HWYR if there was a mainline Mario game inspired by Spiderverse movies?
(You know, Mario would travel across dimensions with different artstyles. The idea was inspired by Switch Stop's "50 ideas for next Mario games")
LOL! I never heard of this concept until now! But it would be brillaint.

HWYR if the obscure, but love exalted videogame characters Viewtiful Joe and Lilac (Freedom Planet), got added to the roster in Smash 6, and the notorious hate sink videogame characters Manfred (Ace Attorney) and William (Five Night's At Freddy's) got assist trophies and Mii Costumes. Viewitful Joe and Manfred are both owned by Capcom, and Lilac and William are both indie game characters. No disrespect intended, not upset nor complaining, but Viewtiful Joe and Lilac make Bayonetta and Travis (No More Heroes) look awfully disgusting in comparison.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd be fine, I don't really have any strong feelings about Xenoblade series,
If the Morag was referring to the one from Neverwinter Nights, I would be pumped to play in Smash

HWYR if Smash 6 added Stella from Spiritfarer as a playable character?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
A magnificent throwback to the original Metroid games from the 80s and 90s where Mother Brain was a recurring final boss, although Ridley is the main antagonist.

HWYR if the obscure, but likable Tecmo characters Suezo (Monster Rancher), Ryza (Atelier), Sophie (Atelier), and Tiger (Monster Rancer) got NetNavi OC counterparts made by a MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network fan?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I mean, makes sense since Adventure cube would be playable character from Atari's adventure game.

HWYR if next Smash's commercial/TV advert was similar to Japanese LoZ: Link to the past Japanese commercial, where people dressed up as smash characters dance to the commercial's song?
Reminds me of that Korean SNES commercial featuring Mario, Ryu, and Goku together!

HWYR if Smash 6 was a entire reboot of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise. The series was now revamped to NOT biased towards Nintendo, Sega, Namco, Capcom, Konami, Square Enix, or any video game companies of kind? And now features more balanced representation between dozens of video game companies.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
That's a great choice and Sam would be the first video game character originated from a book,but i prefer Rayman (because i'm platform game fan)

HWYR if any cookie from Cookie Run got in Smash 6? (i bet Manboo will answer this question and if a Cookie got in Smash 6,i bet that will be Timekeeper Cookie because she's very popular or Chili Pepper Cookie,Chili is my favorite cookie)

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't be my first pick for a mobile game character but if the move set is fun then fine

HWYR if there was a PS Showcase next month like all the rumors say

Top Bottom