• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

At least it's a young actor. I've not seen him in enough to have any real feelings otherwise

HWYR if Activision DK actually came out

HELL YEAH! Finally, after years Nintendo has acknowledged this legendary IP.
(Even if I wasn't a Nintendo fan before, it would be cool for those who have been wainting for it)

HWYR if Nintendo brought back the concept of "Donkey Kong racing" game and made it into real product?

D

Deleted member

I feel like I'd prefer a new DIddy Kong racing but it's still cool

HWYR if Star Fox Grand Prix was a real game

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Not my first pick but its cool

HWYR if Hyrule Heroes was brought back as a real game

FazDude

Smash Master
Not as funny as Puyo Puyo to Robotnik, but I’d hope the anime skin would be unlockable in international releases.

HWYR if Sans & Papyrus were announced as a duo fighter for Smash, only for Papyrus being the only playable one of the two while Sans only appears in the background?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Would be interested.

HWYR if we got a Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie horror movie in 2024?
(Public domain, just like with Pooh and Peter as well Bambi)
Sounds creepy of course!

HWYR if in a Sonic.EXE (That NetNavi OC, once again) Battle Network JRPG, two netnavis of obscure Capcom characters, StriderHiryu.EXE, and ViewtifulJoe.EXE made appearances as optional boss fights?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Why not just bring back those franchises instead of relegating them to some game based off an OC?

HWYR if the Smash 6 soundtrack consisted entirely of kazoos?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
It'd get old fast, but I'd at least appreciate that the series is taking itself less seriously

HWYR if the next Smash had only 2 "fan demand" characters (Waluigi and Master Chief) while the rest, both 1st and 3rd party, were chosen more to surprise than please?

FazDude

Smash Master
One of the said fan demand characters is one of my most wanted, so I'd be pretty cool with whatever came next - not that I'd be unhappy with more surprising picks, of course.

HWYR if Pac-Land was remastered and released on modern consoles?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Should help it stand out amongst the crowd.

HWYR if Orcane was in Smash 6?
I'd love it.

HWYR if someone made a VS Ryu.EXE FNF mod? And in triple trouble, Ryu.EXE's minions were a brainwashed Ken, Guile, and Sagat? I wouldn't encourage comission, or request anyone to make this mod for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
How original.

HWYR if Head Count from Brain Training was added to Smash as a stage?
LOL! sounds hillarious.

HWYR if the obscure Monster Collecting characters, Medabee (Metabots), Blaster Blade (Cardfight Vanguard), Furok (Magi-Nation), and Thunder Dracyan (B-daman) all got NetNavi OC counterparts made by a MegaMan Battle Network/RockMan.EXE/MegaMan.EXE fanboy. Yes, I enjoy this obscure JRPG series.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
They do seem to be more obscure than usual at least, so that's cool. And non-pokemon mon games getting attention is always neat.

HWYR if there was a remade version of the Zelda CD-i games with gameplay graphics that matches the cutscenes and four playable characters: Link, Zelda, King Harkinian, and Morshu?

D

Deleted member

Kaz doesn't fit at all and I'm not sure about Ezio. AC isn't MK level violent. I'd also prefer it to be a mix and not just video game characters

HWYR if MK vs SF was a real game

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It would fully depend on the playstyle but I would be kind of bothered that he took the spot from an MK rep

HWYR if MK12 brought back Hsu Hao

D

Deleted member

Makes a lot of sense

HWYR if MK12 brought back old guests like Jason, Freddy, etc

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Maybe if they added a special section for "Unplayable Ports", then I could see it happening.

HWYR if Drake and the 99 Dragons was added to the Ultimate Game Collection?

Top Bottom