• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Maybe if they added a special section for "Unplayable Ports", then I could see it happening.

HWYR if Drake and the 99 Dragons was added to the Ultimate Game Collection?
Drake is somewhat unlikable/hateable so I wouldn't like it at least.

HWYR if Neatherealm studios officially released a free demo of Mortal Kombat 12 that is the same as the full version, except every Kombatant who gets fatalitied gets turned into an NPC permanently? You can't use/play as them again until you buy the full game?

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Thats a pretty creative idea, wouldnt mind it

HWYR if sega re-entered the console space, also meaning no more sega games on other platforms besides maybe pc.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Kinda cool, but I'm afraid that SEGA would bankrupt again if their new console fails.

HWYR if Sinistea and Polteageist got a regional form based on bubble tea/Boba tea?
LOL! sounds something from straight outta nowhere!

HWYR if in a Sonic.EXE (That NetNavi OC again) JRPG game NetNavi's of two obscure Namco characters Klonoa.EXE and BravoMan.EXE made apperances as optional boss fights. And they also had Navi Chips.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
call the cops

HWYR if

these were the new characters in the next smash game ?

Master Chief
Elysium = from Soul Calibur
Ahri
Throne Anguis
Jak via Immortals of Aveum via EA
Noah & Mio = Alts
Ethel
Impa
Tabuu
Miraidon & Koraidon = echoes

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Cool

HWYR if these characters were revealed for Smash 6:
Micaiah
Sothe
Ashnard
AiAi
Dr. Bad-Boon
Tails
Shadow the Hedgehog
?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It would be a nice reference

HWYR If PlayStation All-Stars gains a sequel of PS5?
Sounds great!

HWYR if Dahlia (Silent Hill) became an assist trophy in Smash 6, and Bomberman gets promoted to playable. Both are owned by Konami, Dahlia is a hate sink and Bomberman is a love exalted. And then the Bomberman Mii Costume got redesigned to just a helmet instead of a full head.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
LOL! Sounds out of place obviously!

Since these two obscure videogame series MegaMan.EXE/RockMan.EXE/Mega Man Battle Network and Bayonetta both got new games this spring. HWYR if the obscure but likable KEY (anime and visual novel company) characters Tomoya (Clannad), Yuichi (Kanon), Yukito (Air), and Riki (Little Busters) all got NetNavi OC counterparts?

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Yeeaaaaaaa! I'd also maybe headcanon that every racer has no voice acting except for Bubsy, who's voice files would take up at least 17% of the multiple gigabyte file size.

HWYR if next Smash's development was super transparent? Like, to the level of some indie games like Pizza Tower for example.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Yay! Walui-oh wait, he could be scrapped lmao. OK, just gotta spam the Discord with "WAVEDASHING. NO INPUT LAG. PLEASE" every day until I get banned.

HWYR if regular, non-brainwashed Claus was added to Smash as Lucas' echo instead of Masked Man?

FazDude

Smash Master
I'd prefer a more visually distinct Lucas echo like Kumatora, but I like the idea of non-brainwashed Claus as an echo - Would make for some wholesome stuff.

HWYR if the original prototype of Dragon King was included as an easter egg in Smash 6?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I'd prefer a more visually distinct Lucas echo like Kumatora, but I like the idea of non-brainwashed Claus as an echo - Would make for some wholesome stuff.

HWYR if the original prototype of Dragon King was included as an easter egg in Smash 6?
LOL! Sounds suprising! at least.

Since the Postal Dude is a notoriously hateable video game character, HWYR if the Postal Dude got an assist trophy in Smash 6. At least it would sense to include an hateable/panned/unlikable character in the game without making them playable.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
I'd be surprised Nintendo was willing to acknowledge Postal in Smash at all. While I do like the guy and would probably prefer him as playable if I'm going completely 100% selfish, I think that putting in any Postal rep in a family friendly game like Smash would be a bad idea. If there was an edgier platfighter out there aimed at an older audience, I think he'd be a good fit for a fighter slot.

HWYR if instead of Goku getting in Smash, Mario got in Dragon Ball FighterZ?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I'd be surprised Nintendo was willing to acknowledge Postal in Smash at all. While I do like the guy and would probably prefer him as playable if I'm going completely 100% selfish, I think that putting in any Postal rep in a family friendly game like Smash would be a bad idea. If there was an edgier platfighter out there aimed at an older audience, I think he'd be a good fit for a fighter slot.

HWYR if instead of Goku getting in Smash, Mario got in Dragon Ball FighterZ?
WOW! That's an amazing twist.

HWYR if Micah (Red Dead) was an assist trophy, and Jimmy (Bully (Rockstar Game)) was playable in Smash 6. Both are owned by rockstar games, but Micah is notoriously hateable, and Jimmy is obscure but likable. Once again, this would make sense.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Jimmy is a pretty cool pick, even if I'd prefer a GTA rep. Glad Rockstar's got some Smash rep either way

HWYR if the next Smash had items off in the default ruleset, just like NASB?
It would feel like Sakurai or his successor betrayed themselves.

HWYR if Nintendo announced they were developing games for PC, but it was exclusively games like "New Mario Teaches Typing" and other new Nintendo edutainment games.

Top Bottom