• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

look at these freaks

HwYR if Mario Maker 2 followed up on the hints about Peaches Backstory and introduced the designed children concord from the yoshi games

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly I think she's a little past being able to do the voice I'd want for him. Get a teenage actor

hWYR if Zool got a new game

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Nice to see a revival game. I'm down for that idea.

HWYR if we got visual novel Mario spin-off game?
Nintendo making a visual novel game? Sounds straight outta nowhere!

HWYR if the notoriously hateable/unlikable video game characters, Micah (Red Dead), Dahlia (Silent Hill), Ayano (Yandere Simulator), and Chris (Sonic), all got assist trophies, spirits, and mii costume. Lately, I have been studying about reception and quality of characters.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd be glad Vivian's in something since she's always been my favourite of the Mario RPG one-offs, and I'd be glad it's an actual voice actor experienced in animation, but it'd be a bit of a shame she doesn't have a trans actress (even in the very likely case they don't acknowledge her gender)

HWYR if the Mario Movie 2 had Ashley in it?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Very happy.

HWYR if Mario Movie 2 poked fun at PETA for their claims about the Tanooki Suit killing animals?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I love me some overly played-out vegan-bashing jokes, but I don't think a bing bing wahoo Mario movie is the right place for gripping satire. Would come off awkward at best

HWYR if the Wario movie was called the Wario Wovie?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I could totally see that happening, though that does bring up an issue of how to pronounce it.

HWYR if Kiddy Kong appeared in Mario Movie 2?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
He did a cameo in the first one so not sure if he will have a major role in the sequel. And if he had an important role, don't add his "signature" cry, please.

HWYR if the Sonic movie 3 the Puyos from Madou Monogatari made a cameo appearance.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
He did a cameo in the first one so not sure if he will have a major role in the sequel. And if he had an important role, don't add his "signature" cry, please.

HWYR if the Sonic movie 3 the Puyos from Madou Monogatari made a cameo appearance.
Both Sonic and Puyo Puyo are owned by Sega so at least it would make sense.

HWYR if in a Sonic.EXE (That NetNavi, once again) game Bayonetta.EXE's operator was an Italian woman/girl named Cereza?

D

Deleted member

Lord and Miller have implied that it'll happen. I think that they haven't shown him in the trailer because he'll get his own reveal in the film. It's also possible they're saving him for beyond the spider verse. Anyway that'd rock

HWYR if the Pizza Tower devs got to do an official Wario game

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Cautiously optimstic.

HWYR if Mr. Game and Watch was a character in Mario Kart 9?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Quite amazing idea.

HWYR if V1 (Ultrakill) was an indie game guest in Mortal Kombat 12?
Another obscure, but likable indie game character, hmm..

Since Muzan (Demon Slayer) is a notorious hate sink and Robotboy is obscure, but love exalted. HWYR if Muzan (Demon Slayer) got an assist trophy/TV Assist trophies in Multiversus? And Robotboy was playable. Assist trophies seem to be an apt place for not obscure or unpopular characters, but for hateable/unlikable characters.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Robotboy is a cool idea for MultiVersus. I'm still personally dubious about guest characters (even if it was technically confirmed)

HWYR if Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2 had Finn and Jake as the first guest characters (a duo fighter btw).

D

Deleted member

I think Sandler is a way better actor than people give him credit for but I don't know if I'd pick him for Lanky. Needs someone more droopy

HWYR if the web franchise chosen for DriDim was Homestuck

Top Bottom