• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I really wish a remake of that Chip and Dale racing game with all the attractions remade. So i'll be happy.

HWYR if the final character for the Battle of AGES thread was Richard Scarry's worm?
(as a reference to a SEGA Pico game based on the Busy World TV Show)
lowly-knot.png

D

Deleted member

Huh. Better than Neptuna or whatever I guess

HWYR if tokimeki memoria got a remake

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Eh.

HWYR if you had your own personal Yoshi to ride?
Sounds like fun at least!!

HWYR if a Sonic.EXE (That OC NetNavi I previously mentioned) JRPG Battle Network-style game, if NetNavis of two obscure Nintendo characters Shulk.EXE and Isaac.EXE made appearances as optional boss fights? And they also had Navi chips?

D

Deleted member

Isaac I'll give you but Shulk is in smash and from a series Nintendo love to push. He is in no way obscure. Anyway I'd be confused as to why a Sonic. Exe game exists (though I do like Battle Network) and why those two over Mario

HWYR if Nintendo brought back Rex from SMW in the next Mario Kart

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Great idea.

HWYR if Fighter fly from Mario Bros. was playable in next Mario kart?
(It's design would be based on it's scrapped design from Mario power tennis)
Reminds me of when ROB was in Mariokart DS.

HWYR if in a Sonic.EXE (That OC NetNavi I previously mentioned) JRPG Battle Network-style game, if NetNavis of two obscure, but likable indie game characters Lilac.EXE, and Quote.EXE made appearances as optional boss fights? Of course, there are plentiful of obscure, but likable indie game characters out there.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
No opinion, haven't watched Loud House

HWYR if Professor Fig from Hogwarts Legacy got into Smash 6 as playable?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Cool

HWYR if Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons got represented in Smash?

HWYR to a TF TG animation of Chris (Sonic) getting turning into Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club)? Monika is a magnificent baddie who is a waifu who is at least a million times more likable than Sonic.EXE, who is a hate sink.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
SHUT UP ABOUT "LIKABILITY" AND "HATE SINKS" ALREADY

HWYR if Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons got represented in Smash?
A more than worthy inclusion.

HWYR if Eric LeCarde was the final character on the Battle of AGES thread?
I like that it's not a CV character who's in Smash

HWYR if NASB 2 added the Flying Dutchman as a playable fighter?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be really cool - not sure if there's really enough notable original characters to fill out the spirits, but the score is really good. Hope they get one of Bowser's balads

HWYR if Mario Movie 2 had a reference to the Atari Mario Bros. Car 54 Where Are You ad?

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
This, or a cameo of the eater from the US Yoshi's Island commercial.

HWYR if the Mario Movie 2 mocked the Sonic movies in a scene similar to the Zool ending with a blue hedgehog passing through?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Depends on how they execute it.

HWYR if Peach's biker outfit from the movie was an alternate costume in Smash 6?
I wouldn't be surprised.

HWYR if some fanboy made a VS Makoto.EXE Friday Night Funkin' mod? And in triple trouble, his minions were a brainwashed Hajime, Shuichi and Nagito. I wouldn't comission, request nor encourage anyone to make it for obvious reasons.

D

Deleted member

I think if you do anime you do a beserk or akira character or similar such violent series. I don't I think any anime character would translate over to the art style of an NRS game though. I also think OPM is way too fast paced for an NRS game

HWYR if the Resident Evil DriDim line up was something like Jill, Leon, Chris, Lady D, Nemesis and Mr. X. Three humans and three monsters

D

Deleted member

Kind of a weird pick to pair with Jill I feel

HWYR if Resident Evil 5 got a remake that made it more in line with 4 and fixed some of the more problematic elements

D

Deleted member

Would make sense as a custom lobby mode

HWYR if Yoshi was fully voiced in the Mario movie sequel

D

Deleted member

I actually like the casting a lot but I don't think they should do Tatanga before Wario or other vililans. But I guess it'd work if Daisy is a big part

HWYr if John Leguizamo voiced Waluigi

Top Bottom