• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh no. That would peobably kill the channel again if that actually happens.

HWYR if we got more paradox forms (future and past forms) in PKMN Scarlet/Violet DLC packs?
Depends on what they actually are lol

HWYR if scientists suddenly discovered that you could fly dogs like kites?

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I can raise a team of Gyarados!

HWYR if Mr. Game and Watch was standing outside your door?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
OOOOOOHHH, can't wait to see a 2D character in real life and this would be the best moment in my life (Although I'm not sure if Mr. G&W would survive in 3D real world though..)

HWYR if Ruby Gillman was playable in Dreamworks platfighter?
Sorry, we are currently unable to determine how likable or hateable she is due to that movie not being released yet.

For April Fool's today, HWYR if the Hate Sink characters, Terrence (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends), Deok-Su (Squid Game), Bob (To Kill a Mockingbird), and Makoto (School Days) all got added to the multiversus roster.

D

Deleted member

Honestly could have a really fun moveset

HWYR if Tokimeki Memorial was in the ultimate game collection

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
great, very historical

HWYR if Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunis) was the only guest character in Battle of AGES?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I do think you could probably include some Fox content like an Avatar stage or an Ice Age character in a Disney plat fighter (putting in Rasputin from Anastasia would be funny). But if they did a fox fighter I'd rather it just be an animation domination fighter or such.

HWYR if Link got his Gerudo outfit in Smash

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Indifferent

HWYR if the Starter Selection options in a Pokemon Legends game was Chikorita, Tepig and Quaxly?

D

Deleted member

The child drowning ghost? I know Pokemon does have some upsetting backstories and its been a while since I kept up with the franchise. But considering most peoples recent exposure to that story is a harrowing horror film I think it might be a step too far. Plus she's just a lady in a dress

HWYR if the next Zelda had an urban fantasy setting, being partly set in the modern day

D

Deleted member

I love Bloodborne so i'd obviously be happy but DS really should come first

HWYR if ps made a crossover kart racer

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME MAN! Plus, we could get some crossover tracks like in Drifting Dimensions's "Playstation" tracks.
Also I'm hoping that many niche PS/Sony characters would join the roster.

HWYR if we got Capcom crossover kart racer?
Reminds of that "Motor Kombat" racing minigame from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. Imagine Ryu, Megaman, Leon, Dante racing together!

HWYR if there was an Limited time "infected mode" in Fortnite? Where you have to survive until you are the only remaining player ingame.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'd hide because he'd probably steal the materials of my home

HWYR if AiAi from Super Monkey Ball was added into Smash 6? with MeeMee added alongside being the Echo Fighter)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see that, mostly to please a particular youtuber

HWYR if Fire Emblem Path of Radiance got remastered on the next Nintendo Console?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Id be happy to see others finally be able to get the game legitimately for a reasonable price although part of me would be kicking myself for not waiting to get it since I got a copy before the price got too crazy but its still on my backlog (also would prefer a remake of a game without an English release)

HWYR if Nintendo decided to make a Splatoon or Animal Crossing Kart instead of a new Mario Kart.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sure beats Nintendo Kart

HWYR if the BBC's second rep in Multiversus after Doctor Who was Mr. Blobby?
Might be another joke character! LOL!

HWYR if Aiai (Super Monkey Ball) got added to the roster in Smash 6, and Masayoshi (Persona) got an assist trophy. Both are owned by Sega, but Masayoshi is a notorious hate sink, and Aiai is an obscure love exalted. Aiai even is more likable than Bayonetta, and Joe (Shinobi). Once again, it would make sense.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Would be cool with AiAi, not so much for Masayoshi (and no, it isn't because he's a "hate sink").

HWYR if a Pokémon was made based on the iPhone?
Hmm, could raise eyebrows.

Here's a wacky statement:

HWYR if some fanboy made a MUGEN char of Sonic with Akira (Virtua Fighter) as his stand, and Megaman/Rockman with Ryu (Street Fighter) as his stand?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmm, could raise eyebrows.

Here's a wacky statement:

HWYR if some fanboy made a MUGEN char of Sonic with Akira (Virtua Fighter) as his stand, and Megaman/Rockman with Ryu (Street Fighter) as his stand?
That hasn't already happened?

HWYR if the only two characters cut in Nick Brawl's sequel are Nigel Thornberry and Hugh Neutron?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That hasn't already happened?

HWYR if the only two characters cut in Nick Brawl's sequel are Nigel Thornberry and Hugh Neutron?
No offense I have no idea how to respond to that.

HWYR if somebody a list of top 10 Obscure But Likable video game characters, and then they mentioned this statement "And no, contrary to what you might expect, Makoto, Yu and Erdrick from Danganronpa, Persona, and Dragon Quest respectively, will not be included on this list."

Top Bottom