• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Not the most exciting pick but still neat

HWYR if a Disney platfighther had Dory \ Marlin in it and they fought by swimming in the air like Disney Infinity

D

Deleted member

I don't like Funko Pops but its cool for those who want them.

HWYR if MVC4 was announced at Evo

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I don't know much about Atari to really have a solidified opinion, but more games, the merrier

HWYR if the next Animal Crossing game got revealed?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I would be pretty excited.

HWYR if Smash 6 referred to the Sans Mii Gunner costume as "Ness"? (you should know what this is referencing)

D

Deleted member

Wait, what? But how? They are different characters, right? But okay if it was April fool's prank.

Anyway

I like Tinkaton but I don't think its design is simple enough for that

HWYR if Spongebob was the first forth party in smash

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Cool but I think characters are the least of this games problems right now

HWYR if after Resi 4 remake, the Switch exclusive RE game starring Rebecca resurfaced

D

Deleted member

Depends how it's done honestly

hWYR if the next resi remake was a re-remake of Resi 1

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
If it's very good and faithful to original game, then I'm in.

HWYR if Grafafai was a pokemon summon in next smash?
It depends on how likable Grafafai is.

To follow up:

HWYR if Dahlia (Silent Hill) was an assist trophy in Smash 6 and Senator (Metal Gear) was promoted to playable. Dahlia is another hate sink video game character, so it would at least make sense, once again. And Senator is a magnificent baddie. Both are owned by Konami.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmm, kinda cool idea to be honest. I love this.

HWYR if next Smash included a new feature, where you could pick three fighters at one match and you could switch them during fight?
(When one of them get defeated, you can't use the dead fighter, like in MvC games)
That's an interesting concept.

HWYR if Akainu (One Piece) got a TV assist/assist trophy in Multiversus. Akainu is another hate sink.

D

Deleted member

Extremely obvious.
HWYR if Bloody Roar got a revival

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmm, neat. Really neat.

HWYR if Banjo-Kazooie was in "Ultimate game collection"?
Banjo himself has been acclaimed at least.

HWYR if the obscure, but likable Square Enix characters Duran (Mana), Chrono (Chrono series), Neku (The World ends with you), and 2B (Drakengard/Nier) got NetNavi OC counterparts made by some Mega Man Battle Network/RockMan.EXE fan?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Okay, what is it with your obsession over treating characters as "likeable" or "hateable"? Not everyone shares the same view on a character, and a character's so-called likability should not play a factor into being considered for a project.

Anyway, to answer your question, I wouldn't care at all.

HWYR if the Knuckles assist trophy was voiced by Idris Elba in Smash 6?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Good,but it's impossible an actor voicing acting on a video game

HWYR if Arc System made a One Piece fighting game?
Hmm.. Not upset nor complaining, but I wouldn't be suprised at least!!

Since Touhou fangames have parodied dozens of other videogames out there. HWYR if this Touhou Mortal Kombat parody game below titled "Mahou Kombat" that starred Flandre and the rest of the Scarlet Devil Mansion crew as the main character team, was an actual fangame? I would be horrified.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be really cool

HWYR if Disney's platform fighter wasn't a crossover, but rather exclusively themed on Silly Symphonies with characters from 30s shorts alongside rubberhosified versions of post-colour Mickeyverse characters like Scrooge and Chip N' Dale?

Last edited:
Top Bottom