• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
This gimmick is very fine.

If Disney Domination was a real game, HWYR if Disney make the public announcement that the Simpson family won't be in?
EA has an exclusivity deal with the video game rights, and i want to remind to you that they were the unofficial "official mascots" of 20th Century Fox

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
HWYR if Joker was a good guy? Everyone knows that Joker is and will forever be a vile supervillain.
NO!, you are quitting the charm of the character. The story of a villain turning into a hero can work, but not here.
I mean...

D

Deleted member

I don't think a wide ban like that would do any good. I think banning something like that when there are so many more important issues would be dumb

HWYR if MS announced a Killer Instinct reboot

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Happy that theres more KI but would rather them build off the last game.

HWYR Tekken X Street Fighter reappeared

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Finally, the crossover is back!

HWYR if the american-themed Super Robot Wars spin-off had Zilla (TriStar) as one of the bosses?

D

Deleted member

Huh

HWYR if smash from scratch's pre order character was sandbag

Even they are other sensible choices for guests, I can't deny his exclusion out of BoA due to being iconic in pop culture. Plus it would be funny to see him chasing Sonic or Opa-Opa with his machete.

HWYR if Eternatus from PKMN Sw/Sh appeared in our real world?
(You know, he would fall from the sky and start to do it's own business)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would be creeped out real smooth! :surprised:

HWYR if death battle made a Steve (Minecraft) VS Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) matchup. Both are video game characters who hail from Non-Japanese companies, but Steve is from a game series where the player characters build, in contrast Scorpion is from a game series where the player characters destroy.

Last edited:
The match-up completely doesn't make any sense. First, Steve is a sandbox character and Scorpion is a fighting game character. There aren't any connections beside both being popular video game characters.
Also Steve would win the battle due to building a contraption that would defeat Scorpion easily.

HWYR if Mario Movie sequel included Bowser's good counterpart as Bowser's cousin?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
It's a good idea,but it's obvious that Bowser's cousin won't be canon

HWYR if Smash 6 have a halloween update of having a horror-themed franchise (Resident Evil,Silent Hill,Ghosts n' Goblins,Castlevania and others)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That'd make a lot of sense

HWYR if Roxas was added as an echo to smash

D

Deleted member

I mean considering how he turns out in the film.. Oh no.

HWYR if Aerith doesn't die in FF7 rebirth but a different party member did instead

D

Deleted member

It probably would be Tifa or Barret. they wouldn't stay dead for long though

I'd be down with that. That feels like a fairly decent pick for a DLC expansion

HWYR if MS do actually announce a new Banjo on sunday

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Cool

HWYR if Fighters Pass 3 was official and included these characters:
  • Aribeth (Neverwinter Nights)
  • Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)
  • Thrall (Warcraft)
  • Saber (Fate)
  • Stella (Spiritfarer)
  • Amaterasu (Okami)

Cool, although I don't mind Aribeth and Stella being in smash.

HWYR if Pokemon got an expansion in Drifting dimensions (a crossover racing game) with those characters:
1. Ash Ketchum
2. Celebi
3. Plusle & Minun
4. Garchomp
5. Hawlucha
6. Decidueye

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
That's a very sweet list.

If the Season 4 of Battle of AGES creation thread was Guests-only, HWYR if the Video Game side were: Frogger (from Konami, they published the OG arcade in America) and Crypto from Destroy All Humans (SEGA published the game in Japan)

Last edited:
Mixed - A Hoenn remake game would be fun (Even we have a remake already), but choosing Spoink over Plusle & Minun kinda drags me away from buying the game. Plus we skipped the Gen 2 PKMN LP/LE-styled remakes.

HWYR if Jason Voorhess returned as guest for Mortal Kombat (2023)?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
First returning guest character! WOOHOO!

While there are plentiful of obscure, but likable videogame characters out there. Likewise, the same can be said for notoriously hateable ones. HWYR if a notoriously hateable/unlikable videogame character, such as Micah (Red Dead Redemption) or the Postal Dude got an assist trophy, mii costume, or spirit in Smash 6? I might want to discuss hateable/unlikable character TV assists/assist trophy ideas in depth in another thread. Logically, it once again makes sense to include hateable characters as non-playable characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom