• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It depends on which character it is.

Sine Sakurai is officially semi retired, HWYR if in Smash 6, Waluigi gets promoted to playable, and his piranha plant gets demoted to one of his special moves, and Lilac (Freedom Planet), and Boyfriend (Friday Night Funkin) get promoted to playable as well, but Goku (Dragon Ball), Miku (Vocaloid), and Porky (Earthbound) got assist trophies, Mii Costumes, and non fighter spirits. Porky is a notorious hate sink, and Lilac is an obscure love exalted.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Fun pick

HWYR if MK1's last two base characters where Sonya and Kano. But Sonya is a Black Dragon and Kano is a good guy

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I know that MK1 is a reboot,but i think that's impossible of happen

HWYR if King Dedede's design is changed by Kirby and the Forgotten Land Design on next Smash?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That would make a lot of sense honestly.

HWYR if there was a walking dead character in MK12 and it was Michonne
YIKES! I don't want to see Michonne get brutality killed/destroyed in front of the viewers onscreen.

Since Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! are the two most popular monster collecting franchises to date, but are two completely different medias, Pokemon is a videogame serise, Yu-Gi-Oh! is a trading card game. So HWYR if in Nintendo VS Konami game, Mario, Bomberman, Red (Pokemon) and Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) were all playable?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Not particularly surprising character choices. Red is a little out of left field depending on how his moveset is executed though.

HWYR if the Mario Movie 2 had the Super Happy Tree as a plotpoint?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
At least they are lovable! I would love it!

HWYR if Bomberman officially got a nendroid, I know that Solid Snake (Metal Gear), Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!), and Alucard Castlevania, already have nendoroids.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I would congratulate the Bomberman fans…and now out of the assumption that nobody has said this…

HWYR if Daisy became a permanent playable character for all future mainline multiplayer Mario games?

Sweet. I would love this.

HWYR if Master Hand's final smash was about summoning fighting teams (Fighting polygon team, fighting wireframe team, fighting alloy team and fighting Mii team) from past smash games just to beat up various fighters (It also gets followed by Master Hand doing an "airplane" move on random fighter)?
(It's name would be Fighting teams, assemble!!)

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Pixar shorts characters feel perfect for the Minnie \ pete \ figment style bouns characters they've been doing. Cool pick though

HWYR if Speedstorm had a Disney villains season

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Didn't they already tease that for Halloween? Really cool either way.

HWYR if the Silver Ball was playable in NASB 2?
I haven't even keeping uo. I would have assumed they'd do nightmare before Christmas for Halloween but I guess that could work for the other holiday too

Anyway:
I'm all up for a werido \ retro pick but I can't say this would really do anything for me

HWYR if Speedstorm got a turning red season

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Genuinely be scared. I wouldn't know how to take care of it and would be fearful of the responsiblety.

HWYR if NASB2's base game was all returning series Raph, Donnie, Jimmy, Squidward, Luna Loud, Vlad, Arnold, Zuko but did was all new series

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Luna would be awesome, but everything else I'm a little mixed on. DLC seems promising. No new Rocko rep is a bummer though.

HWYR if the next Smash was bigger and even more casual-centric than Ultimate, but also released alongside a download title exclusively featuring more obscure Nintendo characters not in previous Smash games nor the mainline title, designed with Melee-esque mechanics?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I
Luna would be awesome, but everything else I'm a little mixed on. DLC seems promising. No new Rocko rep is a bummer though.

HWYR if the next Smash was bigger and even more casual-centric than Ultimate, but also released alongside a download title exclusively featuring more obscure Nintendo characters not in previous Smash games nor the mainline title, designed with Melee-esque mechanics?
I made this list before we got the Papagenos stuff. My new list would be a lot less safe

Anyway that could be cool actually. Usually I'd be Worried they'd hurt each other but II guess the cheaper download only nature of the second game would help stop that.

HWYR if NaSB2 got a second Rugrats character but it wasn't a baby, rather Granpa or Stu Pickles

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Id be fine with it, was already thinking Stu could be an interesting pick if they didnt want to use the babies having an inventor moveset.

HWYR if NASB 2 added Iroh or Azula instead of Zuko as a Fire Nation Avatar rep.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Fine by me honestly. Azula is a pick I want and Iroh is fun.

HWYR if NASB2 added the Cabbage Merchent

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Honestly I genuinely don't know what she could do that would make her stand out from other SOL characters

HWYR if Patchy the Pirate was the next Spongebob rep in NaSB2

Top Bottom