• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Best Character in Endless Brawl

'V'

Smash Lord
Just wondering here... Which character on your Brawl has the most KO's in Endless Brawl?

I have Zelda with 504 KO's.

InfernoAce

Smash Cadet
Sonic with around 250.

FAir destroyed a lot of them. Double FAir cleared the stage for me several times as well.

I was taken out when an alloy hit a bob-omb I was about to grab. -_-;;

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah.. Sometimes the items can really mess you up, but some of them are actually really good.

Hot Heads and Uniras are where it's at.

Fans are broken if you juggle them between alloys.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Mewter

Smash Master
The aura is his.
I think I only have about 250 or something, though. I don't exactly play it much. :O

Smashsamurai

Smash Cadet
Probably Diddy. Just had to press his side b and and press it again. This gets rid of them pretty quick. Not the best method though.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
MK spam for the win.

✿MK and Marth pwns at Multi-Man Brawl, and Snake is your worst nightmare if you have ever attempted it with him. (╥_╥)...✿

✿I've learned that you should NOT go after Pokeballs and Assist tropheys, they are hard to rely on, despite the possibility of having Moltres or MKII to help you out. Beam Swords are your friends, always use them if you see one. Use the sword to get rid of bombs or any nature, especially bomb-ombs, I can't tell you how many times I've died due to them.✿

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Lucas or Ness because all I have to do is go of the stage and beam the enemy's with PK thunder 2

marshal

Smash Rookie
There are so many features that it'll make your head spin. Everything from multiplayer fights to co-op side scrolling to level making to demos of Nintendo's classics (including Super Metroid). There is trophy collecting, sticker collecting, movies, training, coin launcher, home run contest, tournament, target smash, endless brawl, training, single events, and much more. It would take a long time before you complete all of the stuff in the game and unlock all the characters (even if for some reason they are easy to unlock this time). Every thing is made easy to get access to by an easy menu system and a chart that lists everything you unlocked and how to unlock more. Making special brawls is easy because you can customize everything. Everything. There are an unlimited number of different fights you can do. Amazing. Overall, the design of how the features work is perfect.
-----------------
spiritual enlightenment
Virtual PBX

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ness or Kirby. You rack up a lot fast with Ness' PKT2, and Kirby is good for the edge of the stage.

ShadowBoi

Smash Rookie
I've gotten like 400 kills with DK. I just like to use his Down + B move. Or Ike, I got like 300 with him.

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
Zomg mah Kirbeh pwns alloys lawlz!

But seriously, Kirby is my main, so naturally my best score is with him. It's around 250, but since I passed 100 for the challenge, I don't play it much anymore. I may try again later and try to beat 300...

:kirby:

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I've never done Endless Brawl by myself before, but with my friend we've reached 537 with R.O.B. and Marth.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~I've reached the highest # with meta knight (lol of course xD)
MK-320
OLIMAR-277
PIKACHU-137

TEAMS: (me and my bro)
Mk & Pit- 546
fox & link- 411
mario & luigi- 345
toonlink & link- 340
Link 7 ganondorf- 215

Top Bottom