• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Best Character in Endless Brawl

D

Deleted member

dk seems like a smart choice because of his down-b, but i always go with the falcon.:)

Thor

Smash Champion
Thunder planking with Pikachu is awesome - that's the only way I've been able to get north of 25 KOs on Cruel Brawl (cuz I suck, I messed up or it would've been higher), but I think my percent was like 20 and I had like 500 KOs (this in EB) and was like, I'm bored, screw this, SD. I never did it but on CB I got like 20 KOs with Lucas up+b into them all, run offstage, repeat, so that might do work in EB too. Alternatively, aether spam with Ike (count carefully to avoid SDs due to ledge grab stuff) works too.

If you don't abuse ledge invincibility, dsmash and thunder are ridiculous as Pika. Same for MK's dsmash (his utilt is also good). Haven't tested most characters (maybe I have and don't remember) but I do recall that Diddy Kong is amusing only because you pull bananas and chuck **** at everything and dsmash all day. And you can chuck the stuff the stage spawns too. It's not exactly fast though.

Top Bottom