• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

vepix

Smash Cadet
I'd wake up and just wanna try PK Thunder. And maybe I'll do PK Fire to start a fire (in a fireplace).

Chibilicious

Smash Cadet
Marth: take off my tiara, then i'd go do my majestic hair flips to pick up the hotties, swear in japanese during class and get away with it, and kill some people with my hand wave of doom.
Peach: squeeze my ****, make giant spiked turtles explode with my butt of ownage, and breakup with Mario to marry Luigi.
Fox: admire my fur, force Nintendo to make me my wii game, destroy giant floating monkey heads, do it to sexy a dog-girl with boobs, and OBVIOUSLY steal Falco's bread.
Kirby: eat my way to global domination.
Ike: Fight for my friends while showing no sympathy to my enemies who did not prepare themselves.
Toon Link: wonder why im so small and realize that all that coffee stunted my growth.
Zelda: Blow **** up with my fireballs and get a boob job.
DeDeDe: take one step outta bed and fall all the way to hell.
Luigi: Be Italian, what else?
Wolf: go to the zoo and tell the foxes to not do stuff, then find the REAL fox and get owned by him in an epic space fight.
C. Falcon: Tell everyone to show me their moves and say FALCON before i do anything.
FALCON BREATHE!

Linkark07

Smash Rookie
I would wonder why I'm in a pirate ship with alot of pirates. And why everything looks so cartoonish.

Smoothlips

Smash Rookie
As zelda, i would wake up, take a shower. put back on the same dress (though in a different color) transform to shiek, rob a couple banks, get home, transform back, and build me a huge castle in europe and have villagers everywhere. aboule 1/4th a mile away from my castle. and i would be the ruler because anyone who left would have to deal with me. though they would respect me anyways.

as pkmn t. i would wake up let all my pokemon go. leave home (since im guessing you don't have an age limit since you see 8 year olds in the forest by themselves)
catch 3 or 4 of my favorites...as in horsea, poliwag, shelder, and staryu. also find someone to give me two evees or catch them and give them a fire stone and try to find that rock in that forest to get my leafeon :D. and fight misty for a date in the cereulean gym and win :>.

Atex-Error

Smash Rookie
i would be like

"OK"

and say why am i a little kid with a Big Head?

and cook my hotdog with my Pk Fire

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I would rear back and swing my head forward, shooting two laser beams out of my eyes. I would attempt to climb down the stairs before realizing that I had no legs but that I could simply float down them

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
i'd go crazy seeing that i'm a girl...
lol...
and i have B****

very big B****

haha....

(i shouldn't have put this)

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Make a hearty fish and sausage breakfast, feed my turtle and my fish, practice triple-tonguing on my trumpet, then go save people from a burning building for the rest of the day.

Adler

Smash Apprentice
OMG! I'M A MASSIVE QUESTION MARK!

*slapped*

I'd want to wake up as Lucario (I've got the voice anyway).

Pointy ears.
Explosive balls of energy.
Telekinetic (In the games they can learn Psychic).
Kung-Fu.
Fluffy.

The list of things go on.

day-day

Smash Ace
I'd run through all the classrooms at my old school with my super sonic speed. Pretty much cause chaos in it. After that..idk. Stop a robbery or something with my speed lol
When I stretch or grunt I sound a lot like Lucario lol
When I'm sick my voice gets deeper and it sounds like snake :laugh:

galekill

Banned via Administration
Seriously, if I woke up as my main, for real? I'd swear off booze FOREVER.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Well, I'd be happy because I'd wake up to myriads of naked babes! Captain Falcon ftw!

lkyx3

Smash Rookie
I would fly all over the place reflecting cars the opposite direction with my mirror...GO PIT

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
I'd wonder why i could see with my eyes closed and shoot blue fire out of my hands (Lucario' Aura)

or

Id wake up on top of an icey mountain with nana O.o

AeryEcho

Smash Cadet
Huh, if that happened...
I guess I'm a furry?

:fox:
No, I'm serious.

Probably avoid leaving the house. And avoid being seen.
Actually, this might not be a good thing ._.

Tmathh

Smash Rookie
id be pissed off that i was a bird...then id fly around and shoot things all day

Y05H!

Smash Cadet
I would feast on my city block.

Then eventually the city.

The state.

I wouldn't stop until all that remained were Yoshi's.

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
First I'd break my bed, due to being too tall/heavy for it. Then, I'd try to figure out how to fit through my doorway, and say "**** it, I'm the king of evil, I don't need doorways." So I'd blow up the house, then go out into the world and KILL EVERYONE. Because I can. Then... I dunno, kick a dog or something?

Top Bottom