• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I would wonder why I'm so shrot and look like a yellow squirrel. Id also wonder why I'm only able to say Pika, then wonder how I have the ability to summon lightining and why the heck am I following some kid around. I'd also take his hat....alot.

or

I'd fly all over the place saying hiyayayaya! shoot magic arrows out of a non existing bow, and shout, "The spam is on!"

or

Shoot at stuff to protect my bread.

DeadX

Smash Journeyman
spin rapidly in circles, spam dsmash then grab then edge of the balcony and plank.

TheBlackLink

Smash Cadet
I would wake up,

then proceed to laugh as I burst around demanding that people Show Me Their Moves before I rain down Justice with a single, universally wide Falcon PUANCH of epic, manly, powerful win. YESZ!
:falcon:

DUB

Smash Lord
I would hop up out the bed, turn my bananas on. Then I would bust cartwheels around my house for the next hour or two.

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
I would be like -Japaneses- Wtf... Huh? I CAN SPEAK JAPANESES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD Epic win!-Japaneses- Then I would go and yell stuff in Japaneses at random people xD

Chaos Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
1:Go Falcon Punch somebody.

2:Wonder where the hell my limbs went, then I'd get in a sword fight with Kirby for the heck of it.

3:Keep people away from my bread.

EclipseKirby

Smash Cadet
Be unsettled by my violent urge for chilly dogs. I'd soon be surprised at how I arrived from my room to some hotdog stand in half a second.

But hey, I'm super fast now. Imagine all the cool stuff I can d-*gets tackled by Amy*

TenaciousC

Smash Rookie
I'd probably just be wondering when the hell i got cell shaded,
then i go sail the sea, collecting the triforce in hopes of getting with Zelda :O

Vitality

Smash Ace
I'd cook up some :025: cereal for breakfast.

Go fight kirby.

Eat some :025: burgers for lunch.

Taunt on my ship Halberd while shuttlelooping and dsmashing.

Eat some :025: steak for dinner.

Practice infinite caping.

Sleep

Repeat

Zero Hour

Smash Apprentice
I'd throw my tiara at a wall and cut stuff up with my sword

or

Realize i was wearing a blue parca and had this weird chick in a pick outfit following me... then i'd take turns throwing some kid back and forth between us while i made ice appear out of nowhere

or

Do a backflip then figure out how to get that tight suit off

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
All joking aside, I'd seriously learn how to wavedash. That's an awesome mean of transportation if you're a bro!

Lucario1337

Smash Journeyman
( i have two mains i use equally the same)

I would wake up and wonder why im carrying 500 c4's, claymores, a rocket launcher, grenades, a cypher and why im brave enough to carry that much explosives. Then i would go sign up to be a spy. Find the colonel. um.... Blow up a terrorist outpost and stuff.

(now for my fox main.)

I would wake up and wonder why ive become a fox. then be happy that im finally a half fox. (Im a furry kay)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I would walk around naked because im that fine.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I would come to school in a Landmaster, and then jump out and laser spam everyone.

or for my other main....

I would fly everywhere for transportation. Or Infinite Dimensional Cape to startle ppl. :chuckle:

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
I would do PK stuffs and everyone would say ohmahgawd thats so kewl and theyd be liek o rly and id be ya rly then theyd be like o rly and id say ya rly then i would say shaddup im tryin to be ness and go PEWPEWPEW PK FIYAH!!! :o

im weird today so yeeeeaaahhhhh... xD

Anonymous Brawler

Smash Journeyman
I would trip as I leave my bed and blame Sakurai. Then I would eat a pizza cake and don't let anyone touch my bread. After this I would call Fox gay after beating him and ask myself where did a get a lazer gun. Then I would jump off a plane because, personally, I preffer the air.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
hehe, have any Peach mains posted yet? I didn't think so because all they'd have to do is get kidnapped.
^FOFLMAO at Puddin

I would...scream "PIKAAA" with glee. Then I would go to all of my friends houses and gloat because I am the best thing ever! Then probably overload the power grid to the town and go get a job as a computer engineer...omg that would be AWESOME!!!!
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

(Prolly would get dizzy from QAC'ing too much to get places though..."

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
1: (Lucario) I'll just keep that to myself.
2: (Mario) Start looking for a damsel in distress. Also, I'd probably wind up as a drug addict that rides dragons.
3: (Pkachu) Hang out with my own kind back at Viridian Forest... How come there are Pikachu but no Pichu there actually..? Sense was not made. If in the real world, I'd just try to pass off as someones exotic pet rat.
4: (Toon Link) Well, I'd reference the "I'm on a boat" meme to as man people as possible. No one would get it so.. it'd be like real life. I'd also use my boomerang that breaks the laws of physics.
5: (Captain Falcon)I would proclaim "YES!" then challenge Chuck Norris to hand Hand wrestling. Sure, I'd probably lose, but then there's knee wrestling... No chance!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hm...well in my (Link's) mind I'd probably be stunned by the technology we have now. Other than that, nothing much would be different besides me not being Asian anymore and being left-handed.

I already weild swords so i'sallgood.

-Terywj

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
id look in the mirror...and yell, ''FALCON FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

then be liek, "TEH SECKSEE BEEST IS BAK!"

SManDMan

Smash Rookie
First, I'd wonder why I have a sword. Since I'd be Link, I'd slash at them and wonder why they ignore me. Then I'd start throwing pots at people. Also, it might be fun being a cannibal. You know, that would be nice. Except the "Killer Chickens", and the "You have to fight giant monsters" side of it, I see very few downsides.

SpaghettiWeegee

Smash Apprentice
I'd warp to Hyrule and immediately start killing some Moblins with my awesomesauce Master Sword.

Then, I'd stab Ganondorf in the face. Twice.

Jinxkatrina8

Smash Cadet
Aaargh... Why >.< I have weird mains :p

Kirby: I'd wake up wondering why I'm a small, round, pink ball, and then be insanely hungry, and then go around brightening people's days ':p

Yoshi: Erm... Why am I a green dinosaur with shoes??? ... I would probably have fun rolling around and turning into an egg... Oh, and since Yoshi can pretty much fly (ish), I'd do that as well ^_^

King DDD: Erm... I'd wonder why I turned into an obese penguin, and then I'd go... Find some waddle-dees... and watch TV all day :p

Top Bottom