• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

TLink

Smash Rookie
I would fight for my friends. Anyone who messed with them would get no sympathy from me.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Use Infinite Dimensional Cape to disappear. That is, before creating an F10 tornado through the West and East coasts.

Aristotle13

Smash Rookie
This would take four days. On the first day, I'd wake up feeling broken. To get rid of this feeling, I'd destroy everything with my tornado.
On the next day, I'd take a shower, wish my boyfriend was better in bed, turn into a ninja, rob a bank, get dinner at the king's place, go home, and sleep.
On the day after that, I'd wake up feeling odd, take a shower, scream at what I see, steal Falco's bread, beat up Wolf, and have sex with Krystal.
On the last day, I'd wake up feeling the strange need to fight for my friends with no sympathy because they didn't prepare themselves.

ShinnHikari

Smash Rookie
If I woke up as my main, I'd wonder when I replaced my whole entire knowledge of the English Language with battlecrys, shrieks, and groans

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Might as well make one for most of my mains, so prepare yourself for a bit of a tl;dr.

If I woke up as my main:
-First wonder how my gender changed... and why the heck my eyes are giant black dots.
-Freak out and set my hat on fire.
-After half an hour trying to figure out what's going on, I decide to rob the bank with my psychic powers. No policeman would want to mess with me!

My next main:
-Relieved to have normal eyes, but I'm still a guy, or am I. That's when I figure out the true mystery of Marth(a).
My friends decide to make fun of me because I'm a guy wearing a tiara, so I slash them with my sword..

Secondary:

-Still a guy, but I suddenly have feathers and an urge to protect my bread.
-Hang out with Fox and fly spaceships, and I'm not even old enough for a driver's licence!

Other prefered characters:

-Still a guy, but I admit that I'm hawt and an awesome sword..
-Until I realize I can't talk. >.>
-And find out where unlimited bombs really come from
-I beat up the king of evil before sitting in bed with my girlfriend.

-Can talk, still a guy, but I prefered not to talk, now that I have the most annoying voice EVER
-At least I can fly wherever I want, and can summon little ****** warriors out of nowhere
-Plus the woman I work for is s-

Finally,

-I'm finally a girl again, but I guess being a pink puffball with stubby arms and legs is bad
-Put all my friends to sleep and steal their stuff
-Realize my singing voice is a million times better than before

Take a guess at who my mains are, if you dare. (Second one is most obvious)

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
If I were my main...

I'd go to my high school, find my English class, whip out a grenade in each hand, and say, "It's showtime.";)

No, kidding. I'd never do that to my beloved high school. :D

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
"****, not again! I already did this twice in Blue and Explorers of Time!"
Actually, being Lucario would be cool. xD I'd rub it in at my friends.

D

Deleted member

I'd play with my new blaster, then go for a cruise in my Wolfen.

After reading the flying manual, of course.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
I guess I should do more than wonder what happened to my eyes :p
I would also smack my friend who thinks Ness sucks, then teleport all arounf the world, :D

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
I will ask my self, "Why am I in a space suit? And why are these little plant creatures following me and doing everything I want them to do"?

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
Dude, I'd be freaking Ike! I'd be so strong, I'd be fit, I'd be awesome! I'd also be kind and considerate, humility and compassion is a novelty among leaders.

Well, what I'd do is......pick up chicks. Or unintentionally "wooh" them with epic skills and blue hair. Either or works for me.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I'd prevent people from doing anything XD
"Can't let you mail that, Fed-Ex!"
"Can't let you brew that Starbucks!"
"Can't let you do that, barrel roll"

I'd also cruise around in my Wolfen (after reading the enclosed instructions *shot*)
And maybe get a manicure >__>;

D

Deleted member

I would run away from home and move to South America. It'll only take me several hours.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I'd be all like whoa...... I'm fluffy!?! WHATS GOING ON HERE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
then after I realized who I was and calmed down a bit from panic I'd kill wolf once n for all along with mabe falco Idk if I might ever need em again but kill slippy, peppy, leon and panther for sure. Krystal being my gf would be coo for a while mabe. Then kick *** every day at the gym with my supa fast speed and everyone be all like IT'S SO ******* FAST!!.

But I would always have to evade british fox hunterz :(

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I swear my first question would be this?

I wake up to use the restroom, and notice WHERE DID IT GO!?

ofcourse i would be extatic, maybe not though, ofcourse i would wonder how in the hell i turned into this gender!?

and ofcourse go around hunting Terradyctol like monsters in space with space armor, ofcourse why a fan-boy had to make an exact replica of a suit that looks like mine, but in a cool blue, and what artifiact he has that allows him to float? (probably stole it from pit.)

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
Suddenly I've grown a tail, have spikes on my spine, and I have an amazingly long toungle. I don't know how or why but if I just kick my feet in the air and kinda flap my arms I can semi-fly through the air for about 3 seconds. Not to mention my green skin.

I woke up another day and I had blue hair and could speak Japanese. I found a circlet and, for no apparent reason, decided to wear it to remember someone.

I woke up about a week later and I had wings, an annoying voice, and had 3 rings around my right wrist.
Wierd things are happening in my neigborhood.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
If I woke up as my other mains......
Lucas- would do pritty much the same as I would for Ness, only I wouldn't teleport I would just talk to animals with my miiiiiind
Yoshi- freak out with the sudden change into a dinosaur and the loss of being able to speak english, then go on a fruit hunting spree and fall asleep somewhere in a feild :3
Pikachu- also be shocked with the sudden change, but get used to it and go zap some people who annoy me >:3
heh, I want to put what I would do if I woke up as all the other characters too XP

Lucario1337

Smash Journeyman
Sence i change my mains a lot <_<

Snake: Use all my explosives to blow stuff up and stuff.

Lucario: Use my aura to find things I lost. And just run around cause itd be fun..

Fox: find krystal annnnnnd.. do stuff with her.... ( just think what i mean its pretty obvious)

Captain falcon: Jump out of my window to start my day. Hop in my blue falcon. Drive to paris for breakfest. Knee the waiter to get in for free. Drive back home and falcon punch the moon cause I can.

Luigi: First i would wonder how i got so awesome! They i would go hydoken someone for fun. find mario and push him off a dock cause a weegee is numba one!

Ganon: Do what ever i want because id be a bad*** person and no one could stop me.

Wario: Hop on ma hog and go for a roadtrip stopping at all the best all you can eats, eating them all out of buisness then retire to my castle.

Meta knight: Just cry because i cant touch anything or it breaks.

Rudra

Smash Ace
Bowser - Get outta bed, grab a bite to eat...try to bring the Mushroom Kingdom to its knees. Perhaps plugging up those pipes Mario uses to travel will slow him down enough to allow me to complete my plans *Nukes the entire Kingdom with Banzai Bills and other explosive stuff*.

*evil laugh*

Oh right, forgot about the kids. Put Bowser Jr. up for adoption and tell the other eight that its time they moved out and start their own empire.

Falco - Wake up, ***** about everything and be a prick in general all day. Probably go on a date with Katt to some restaurant but complain that their bread was not well prepared...before going into the kitchen and showing those lazy cooks how its done.

Pit: Snipe baddies with my arrows, glide/fly around the world, probably do stuff for Paluttena...and torment dead people in heaven with my annoying voice.

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
I woke up and I took sword along with me, I can draw sword and make a swift slashes. I can see some princess accessories around me. I saw blue hair person saying "hello, c'mon let's go!" I suddenly have horny feelings about him

/yaoi

Top Bottom