• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I had no idea SWF had a blog like that in the first place.
You learn new stuff every day I guess
-t2

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/news/blogs/129394/1918/the-truth-about-lucario

Switched it to my blog. All smashers who pass by please read.
That's pretty much exactly what I think.

On that note, I went to my first ever offline brawl tournament today (about bloody time) and man! It was.... FUN! I feel so liberated offline! I tied for 5th in singles using mostly Lucario with some Sheik and Fox on the side. I also placed 5th in doubles with a friend of mine using Lucario and Sheik. It was a fairly small tourny, but there were still many of the higher ranking vegas smashers there.

I feel great. I feel like I can be a pro if I work at it hard enough. That was only my first tournament, and I've already left a decent impression. I'm really energized right now. I did not feel limited by my character choices in any way. Not even against a Metaknight.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
What is up with everyone getting 5th the first time they go offline?

This I the 4th person I know of.

*waits for the 5th*
>__>

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
I got like 11th at my first tourney, and I've done horribly worse since then at any offline tourney. Reno has the best people who **** me.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Do you guys think that the offical stage discussion and the offical critique my lucario threads should be stickied?

iRJi

Smash Champion
Do you guys think that the offical stage discussion and the offical critique my lucario threads should be stickied?
I was actually thinking about that. As of right now, not yet. But after a few things are finished, It should be.

I am soon going to make a rules thread, and get it sticked. Some things that are already sticked need to be taken down. the useful links section is merged with the Main guide now, and is not needed anymore. Just an example of course.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
Probably, it'd stop all the spam from "how iz mah lucarioasdjlksfjd;asfd" threads, and a general stage discussion thread being stickied? Yes, please.

SJCrew

Smash Rookie
I came here to discuss Lucario and found absolutely nothing. What gives?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol the General chat (like on other boards) is often the least likely place to find something about lucario (except a spam thread). Although one way or the other they tend to have some remote connection to lucario.
He does bring a point, even though we haven't super-spammed or anything. lol guys do what the marth boards do, and try to find the most obscure reason your post is connected to the character.
:p

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Well everyone my plane is about to take off. sitting in the back of plane with the aroma of bananas swirling around me. for all the lucario mains that are going, have a safe journey, good luck and see you there.

hough123

Smash Ace
Nice avy Phil. =D
Your sig makes me think of a computer saying "You've got mail!" so it's nice too.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Thanks guys.
It was a gift from Kevvviiinnn, who's got an awesome bowser and he loves megaman (he's also really good at making retro tunes).

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Obscure discussion huh :chuckle:?

So guys.... If you had teh power of Aura, what would you do? conquer the world, fight for your friends or other things?

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
After I conquer the world I think I would run out of things to do, let earth govern herself, and then be bored out of my mind.

The only reason I would attempt to conquer the world would be for the action...I (hopefully) will find more action defending earth [stupid people don't stop coming!] while at the same time (hopefully...again) gaining the support of the people I am defending...Therefore conquering the world (somewhat) anyways.[oh wait!...People are stupid! dammit!]

hough123

Smash Ace
I'd fry up some burgers with my aura as I watched the world acheive peace out of fear of me.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Fry both up, Aura adds a nice flavor.

I would use it for monetary gain by First, entering the UFC blindfolded, find Osama, ????, Profit!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

I WANT MAEH BABEH-BACK, BABEH BACK, BABEH BACK, I WANT MAEH BABEH-BACK, BABEH-BACK, BABEH-BACK!

Edit: lol the first time I put it up it censored the code and didn't render it lol.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I remember seeing in one of the threads that Lucario has a theme song. I sadly can't find it so does anyone know what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom