• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
RJ is still on the boards on the crews thread though, but ya he wont be back until he makes a name for himself. on the other hand, the Flamey Lucario in Brawl+ is pretty awesome.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Well, some flaming by bear got him pretty pissed, also he's not posting in the boards because he's busy trying to take over NJ with lucario.

iRJi

Smash Champion
If you are talking about RJ...I imagine that he left because he started focus on another char entirely + everyone keeps shoving him off...

I don't think that he will really come back and actually do anything. He has tried and failed enough. =/
Where did I fail exactly? Also, I didn't start a new character.

To finish completely ignoring this post, the above statement with Aurasmash is the correct reason why I left. He contacted me over Yahoo messenger and we spoke about it.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Where did I fail exactly? Also, I didn't start a new character.

To finish completely ignoring this post, the above statement with Aurasmash is the correct reason why I left. He contacted me over Yahoo messenger and we spoke about it.
I confused you for someone else lmao. Not even on the right board.

that should explain everything...

*turns on avys and starts reading carefully more*

aww come on guys lucarios are already a scarce breed, and we need to get some srsly devoted lucarios to start winning tourneys to show them we arent trash, tho like RJ ( i wont stop posting and chilling here) im trying to take over indiana, tho i think i already have unintentionally ☼_☼;

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
Well, some flaming by bear got him pretty pissed, also he's not posting in the boards because he's busy trying to take over NJ with lucario.

Ahahaha what a *****. I challenged him on his opinions and he faltered like a little girl. He can stay butthurt all he wants. And lol @ take over NJ with Lucario. It'll take a while to outplay Ksizzle.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
You took over Gary, HK? with what pokemon?
(dual references ftw)

Leaving, not leaving, angry, wanting attention. It's all nothing new.
People get busy and emotions stack, tis it.
-t2

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Ok guys let's put everything behind us and lets focus on the task at hand, to get the boards revamped. Who is still interested in revamping the boards and is RJ finally back?

Trela

Smash Lord
*sigh*

Well, good luck with trying to revive the boards now guys :( I'll try and help here and there sometimes. Tomorrow I'm editing and updating my dead Video Thread lol.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'm highly interested in revamping the boards, also I will be training like crazy with Lucario experimenting with all the new ideas you guys came up with and some of the ones I have. Whether they are "flashy" or not. But in all seriousness let's try to keep the harshness down, and only in the critique my lucario topic please. We don't want to come off as being totally uptight with out posts and scaring people away from Lucario do we?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
holy ****

I almost feel bad for you now. It's like I'm making fun of that kid who wants to be an Olympic Runner but has cancer.
bear, your officially my hero.

btw luc mainers, if you need help with revamping the boards me and zucco would gladly help. im in charge of the mk matchup board right now for a little while longer. after im done, ill be here.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Well RJ was the leader of the revamping before he decided to leave these boards. Currently we have no leader so I am trying to get another leader. We first made a new guide and we just start on making a book of Lucario. (That stopped when RJ left)

Would you like to help out if we get back on track?

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Ugh... I got gimped before I even showed up. I have my driver's permit, right? So my mother and I were driving to the tournament, when she said she wasn't feeling well. I know she gets migraines and that they sometimes impair vision so she wouldn't be safe driving back after we got there, so we turn around and go back home when we were about halfway there. ****ing sucks. I was looking forward to it all week, too.:mad:

Next week I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom