• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Actually, you reminded me of another thing that I'd like to try on these boards, something that will hopefully boost more interaction/playing exp (although it involves wifi, so it's meh).

Actually, you reminded me of another thing that I'd like to try on these boards, something that will hopefully boost more interaction/playing exp (although it involves wifi, so it's meh).
it involves wiifi so it is not meh it is GHEY! either way phil your like the pioneer of the lucarios now, whats left of them, who do we have left in terms of senior-esqe lucarios? on these boards and otherwise?

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
well, Teddy's still around but only expect advice on video critique. aside from him... nobody else really.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Guys, if you see any people with hamsters 4 avatars (usually pikas from High Voltage, but some others too), flame them immediately!!! THEY ARE INVADING A BUNCH OF BOARDS, SO WE HAVE TO EXTERMINATE THEM!

Timbers

check me out
Ugh... I got gimped before I even showed up. I have my driver's permit, right? So my mother and I were driving to the tournament, when she said she wasn't feeling well. I know she gets migraines and that they sometimes impair vision so she wouldn't be safe driving back after we got there, so we turn around and go back home when we were about halfway there. ****ing sucks. I was looking forward to it all week, too.:mad:

Next week I guess.
don't you live in vegas?
yes

10yes
you have a 9 year old in your sig, i just thought I should let you know.
ummm....... huh? Couldnt we just ignore them or something?
fixed

Zucco

Smash Master
you have a 9 year old in your sig, i just thought I should let you know.
obviously you have never watched Toradora or you would know shes 17. Its alright though everyone makes the mistake.

Zucco

Smash Master
So on a different note, S.N.E.S is coming up and Im hyped for it. Any Lucarios here plan on going?

Zucco

Smash Master
It's in MA, so I doubt much of WC can make it lol. gl though Zucco.
Yep, its a big regional is Massachusetts and its my first real chance to go up against people outside of NJ/NY/PA. Apex was kind of a bust since I had to leave on Saturday due to Mothers day. O and thanks =) though I still have to make sure I can actually go to it lol.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
MA huh? Reminds me of an old friend that use be on all day until his computer got fried lol.
[RIP Raffi, he was a hella dumb person but a really good Aggro ROB (lolwut aggro ROB)]

Wish the economy was good enough for my family to be able to travel cross country :c

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Guys...Quit worrying about MOD [laughs]

When we really need one we will get one.
For now we have Smods.

All this "who gets mod" talk is going to drive me crazy. :urg:

Timbers

check me out
Yeah. I was going to my 3rd Gameworld Weekly. It's about 30 minutes away.
yeah, GW location is pretty inconvenient.

I haven't been to GW yet, usually chill at Top Deck because they have BLAZBLUE whats up get ***** etc
................litchi is gross :(
is it because she's legal?
Speaking of mods...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Gimpy, this thing came back from a bowser fsmash.
hey im good at doing that

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
just came here to say this thread has the greatest title ever, lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
is it because she's legal?
I dunno I just don't think shes attractive at all. If I had to have any of the BB girls I guess it would be Noel but I'm not a fan of BB anyway. GG or SF are much better games, but this is just my opinion.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Speaking of mods...
hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Gimpy, this thing came back from a bowser fsmash.

Lol I was just thinking that. XD

yeah, GW location is pretty inconvenient.
I haven't been to GW yet, usually chill at Top Deck because they have BLAZBLUE whats up get ***** etc
How's the turnout out Top Deck? I was thinking about going to one of those, but one of my friends said that GW was better. Speaking of which, have you seen a "Tuv" at any tournys? He mains Olimar and Diddy.

Timbers

check me out
How's the turnout out Top Deck? I was thinking about going to one of those, but one of my friends said that GW was better. Speaking of which, have you seen a "Tuv" at any tournys? He mains Olimar and Diddy.

i dunno, I haven't played brawl in a long time. Is he new to the scene?

Top Deck is more casual than GW I think. GW is the "main" weekly, and has a better venue than Top Deck...but Top Deck is where all the cool people go lol. The turnout isn't very big...around 30, but I hear GW isn't that big either, ever since the move from PnT to GW the monday weeklies have suffered due to GW's location and Vegas scene being relatively young and not having cars to get to that side of town.

What part of Vegas/Henderson are you? If you're close, it wouldn't hurt to check out. I'm there almost every week as my bros tend to go there often.

Also, they have melee and blazblue, something GW doesn't have :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom