• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

.Marik

is a social misfit
I dont think all canadian players are scrubs, i think that its not extremely tough competition and that i could beat most of your region.
and whats wrong with that :D
Ur top players (in your region) im sure are pretty good, thats how it works with almost all regions, that they have a few mad good players, like spain and stuff.

Edit: well right now i wouldnt beat most of your region because i have only mained shiek for like 2 weeks but you know.
I'm not going to lie and say GtaN is better than SoCal, but that doesn't mean we suck as a whole.

Plus, population differences.

:yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I didnt say that you suck as a whole. Suck is relative but Socal has the largest good player base in the US (not saying we are better than some regions like NJ/NY, but we have lots of good people, and unranked players very often beat our ranked players).
Im pretty decent, and i could certainly outplace a ganon main, plus id **** all ur snakes =D

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, I beat ranked players too.

Which means something is terribly wrong, lol.

But really, our region is very knowledgable as a whole, we post as a community all the time and frequently hold Tournaments.

God, I wish I had more practice. :yoshi:

Airborne

Smash Lord
UoK: Smash Makes the World Go Round (10/24/09)
17th out of 38
Lexington, KY
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253453

was terribly sick with a sinus infection, but my legit johns are i was going auto-pilot as i fell back into old habits... i lost to decent people though; got both of them down to last stock at least... i'm going to take at least a week off from smash and maybe consider taking a break from yoshi for this next tournament... i think i can get my falco to a reasonable level before my next tournament, so i'm just going to experiment.

D

Deleted member

No you didnt.
You got 17th...
Uggg i didnt mean to start a region bash.
They are boring...

Just post the correct results and stop saying your region is amazing...

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ No, I meant in Pools lol.

Oh right, I see what you're saying about the placing. Sorry. :yoshi:

Pretty ironic how you're the one complaining yet you start these things.

Good job.

I'm a **** by the way.

D

Deleted member

I know i started it.
I just didnt mean to make it like that :p
Well
A little
haha
All i said was i could beat most of your region and you took it as your region sucks.
:p :yoshi:

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL @ your post showing me otherwise, at least in my own distorted view.

LOL indeed. :yoshi:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: There is this little icon underneath everyone's postbits.

It's for infracting.

I am going to wear it out if you ladies don't quit goofing off in this thread.

Thank you.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Got some tourney results:

No Koast v2
Northrock14 Theater
10/24/09
17th out of 60 for the bracket or 17th out of 105 if you want the people from pools included
Wichita, Kansas

Also not sure if this was posted or not:

Hobo19
Fun Plex
10/3/09
33rd out of 71
Houston, Texas

And, not sure if you want low-tier results or not but I'll post 'em anyway:

Hobo19 (Low-tier singles)
5th out of 44

Finally (sorry for 4 results at once but I didn't think about it until just now...)

Back To School Tournament
Conway Gaming Center
9/26/09
1st out of 17
Conway, Arkansas

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So... I actually placed well at Infinite Bits. As soon as the results come up I'll post them (along with last week's Gigabits results, which are decent).

:069:

Depster

Smash Champion
Yosh was just mowing people over lol. Bwett probably was just having an off day, cause neither of us could beat Yosh consistently in dittos =p

Bwett

Smash Ace
Yosh is improving consistently each time. I think that if he stops being stubborn about the advice I give him and follows through, he could surpass my prime. He just needs to work on predicting and not being predictable (like being usmashed out of g&w's usmash because he spotdodged...lol), as well as some other stuff.

Top Bottom