• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Chaco

Never Logs In
Good job Meta, Scat, and Bwett.

@Meta: Your doing really good now man. Good job.

@Scat: Which was it the Lucario or Luigi?

@Bwett: Nice stuff.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Try Norfair and Mansion in friendlies and see how they work for you. One should atleast be a solid CP.

Airborne

Smash Lord
so i suck at punishing dodge rolls.... there's this one lucario in ky named tactical that pisses me off due to the number of times he dodge rolls in a match..... i hate losing to dodge rolling! >.<

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Air, try Dsmashing or SH Dairing. Or, you can wait for the roll then Fsmash them out of it. That's always fun. ;D

I am aware that Lucario has a ridiculously fast roll though. Good luck. I used to have trouble with spot dodgers, but I got over that using what I said above (minus the dsmash.)

:027:

Chaco

Never Logs In
He means call it rolling.

EDIT: @Lil'b: Really? Hmm. I dunno about where Scat is at. Those are probably the best two we have on him though.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Sou Kawaii 2
6/27/09
9th of 27
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
$10 entry fee
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7725668

I did a bit better than at my first tournament, and I took revenge on the Ness that knocked me out of losers by beating him twice in the low-tier tournament to take 1st in that. =] I'm very happy with the idea of making money by playing video games. Plus, I'll have videos from Low Tier grand finals, so I can finally get some critique. ^.^

:005:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
think I have everyone Updated if I forgot someone let me know

I went to a tourney yesturday but didn't have the money to enter singles

D

Deleted member

I got 2nd out of 20 or so in low tiers today. Got knocked out of winners by Mike Haze's mario 3rd round (which is really good), then beat DSF's jiggs (surprisingly ****) and 3-0d mike haze in losers finals, then got 3-0d by Oats in GF. No johns but i was really tired :p
Lol
Lucas is dumb :p

I got 9th/30ish in singles, i wasnt doin so well, and i went G&W a lot to practice.
And 5th in doubles.

Ill post the correct format once its up.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You got 9th didn't you, in doubles?
I don't remember how I placed tbh. I didn't partner with my usual partner do to the fact he couldn't make it. So it wasn't such a great tourney for me placings wise. Last doubles tourney I partner with my usual partner we got 7th at a circuit event.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Uncle Chu 4th of July Biweekly (7/4/09)
5th out of 16
Falls Church VA
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=240121

A few of chus cousins from Florda came. I stalled the clock on a D3 player Dewdash (LOL yoshi planking is top tier) and almost beat a diddy player Deez. Deez got A LOT better since pride played him back in BTYF. I am happy with my placing. I was so close to getting into winner finals.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
It's DewDaDash, lil b. =P

Wow. I've never ran the clock off of someone in a tournament match. XD

I heard ****** won doubles with ChuDat, right?

(got some results, will post later)

:069:

Top Bottom