• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: SON OF A B*TCH

I WANT TO GO TO TOURNAMENTS SO I CAN GET BETTER AND GET RESULTS LIKE THAT WTF

GEEZ BWETT WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE POOP

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Amazing, bwett. Simply amazing. =O

OK, I'm going to a tournament today. Hopefully it'd be better than FG (whose results STILL aren't up. <_<).

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Farewell

Okay because of people that don't give a **** about what I say and stuff like that i am done posting on the Yoshi boards. The only thread I will be posting on is this one because its good for the Yoshi that go to tourneys that aren't annoying like Metatitan. There are just to many disagreements and arguments that I don't feel like putting up with. It just a waste of time.

@Metatitan: Go to tourneys instead of staying on these boards and saying false **** that you can't back up. I understand you think you know what your talking about but get some tourney experience and your opinion will be a lot better. All you do is sit on your *** and look at these boards all day and copy other Yoshi's opinions instead of sticking to your own. And don't bother posting on this thread since your never going to a tourney so there no need for you to post here.

@Other tourney Yoshis: Keep it up and you can keep posting your results and I will update it.

So mmac is back so I guess its my time to leave instead of arguing with another person.

@Shiri: You can infract me for this idc I just sick of the drama and bull**** on the yoshi boards.

So Farewell Punks

Mmac

Smash Lord
lil b, stop being such an *******. Why do you think that because I'm back, I'm going to lead a Yoshi Crusade and destroy everyone who stands in my way?

I'm just simply back. That's it. Stop overreacting

auroreon

Smash Ace
Couple of things I wanna say...
Firstly I would like to apologize for not getting any Yoshi results up yet... I'm not going to give any excuses, just wanna get a really good result to post. I look like a noob right now with no results and I shall be trying to get to every event I can to bring in some results over the next few months.

The other thing I wanted to say was about all these people giving up on the Yoshi boards and leaving.
Come on guys! THIS IS BULL****. Lil b, we don't hate you ffs. Why do you have this obsession with not being liked? its almost like you WANT to be hated.
No, we don't always agree with you and when we don't we will try to express why, but we DON'T hate you! We appreciate your contribution, we like to discuss with you and we enjoy having you around. Well, I do at least and I hope others agree.

This mindless arguing has to ****ing stop, its on the verge of just flamewars. But whats just as bad is people b1tching and 'leaving' because of this. People are not going to always agree and when they don't its good to debate their differences... but when it all goes wrong is when its taken further than just a debate and people start to insult each other, its pethetic. Please guys, if you have a conflicting oppinion try to stick to rational debate rather than just flaming each other.

Meta, you always seem to be in the middle of these arguments. I'm not trying to villanize you and I mean absolutely no offense so don't take it the wrong way. I just think you have an argumentative personality and thats fine, just try not to be so offensive.

If you really are leaving the Yoshi boards lil b, I for one will miss you... I don't always see eye to eye with you on some things but I value you as part of the community just as everyone else, and I certainly don't hate you.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... even if you win you're still ********."

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Okay guys let me just say it straight up. I know you guys don't hate me but WE CAN NEVER AGREE ON ALMOST ANYTHING. Every little stupid argument turns into flamewars and that doesn't solve anything. No one can agree on anything and no one can just get something done. Everything on this board is half fast **** and what the **** does that help. NOTHING

I am just sick and tired of all the bull**** and drama that's why i am inclined to leave.

And Mmac I do not hate you we just used to disagree ALOT so it be better if I left now that your back

So idk if I am leaving for sure yet but I am taking a break from these boards for a bit

Chaco

Never Logs In
**** no.

No one is leaving.

Stocky's already left, and we don't need all of our boards gone.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I did really terribly at the tournament today. I'm ashamed to even post my results. =/

On the plus side, however, I did manage to beat the best Snake in the state in a MM, so at least I know I actually have a chance...

Metatitan

Smash Master
The good thing for me was that i shuffled through the replays i brought back from the tourny and found a nice one of my yoshi and a nice one of my peach. I did really well against the wario player i lost overall to, I probly would have won if I had gone all peach because peach can actually fight wario better than yoshi, but I wanted to use yoshi :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
What? Lil b, what is this? Don't leave us because of Metatitan, although he likes to run his mouth and bash Yoshi in every single ****ing matchup thread we have. >_>

Glad to see Mmac is back. Someone besides me who actually thinks Yoshi has potential and doesn't bash him! =D 6th worse? Hell no. Top of D Tier/Bottom of C Tier please. :]

I miss your post and your threads. :yoshi: Welcome back.

But real talk, lil b is a good guy. Haters need to stfu please.

*Sigh* Look at what the Yoshi Boards have become...

*Edit* But Auroreon is right. This bull**** has to stop. Now.

Meta, I don't even hate you. You slightly irk me, but nobody is perfect. People, especially Yoshi's, need to realize he has skills which can be used and perfected to **** Tournaments. Look at freaking Bwett, that guy is crazy man. <3

Metatitan

Smash Master
The yoshi boards have pretty much become a dramatic soap opera where people simply leave when they argue with each other. I apologize for drama I have caused, but please remember it is not entirely all me. I'm not the only drama starter here, please remember that.

I.E.
O god hes back

DDDDDDDDDDDD:
We really don't need attitude towards people who came back from breaks, lest we drive them off again =/

And marik of course people can **** with yoshi, bwett and green ace are examples of that. But we do need to face the fact that he is low tier, and it is pretty common that most of his matchups are going to be around even, many in his disadvantage. A lot of recent drama has been over the cg to spike (though none between any yoshi mains). Let's all just take a deep breath and continue on.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Very few of these posts are about tournament results. :D

Step it up, ladies. ^_~

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I was jokeing around with Mmac I said I don't hate him.

I am done posting on match up threads since at times I am the source of problems.

I will still rate vids and post results but i am done argueing over stupid little thing

also I will still help out with CG and release stuff.

and thanks marik for not bashing me <3

.Marik

is a social misfit
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6255

2nd out of 13

I'll play better next time (trust me I didnt do that well)
You played well enough to come second, lol.

Providing you used only Yoshi.

*Edit* I have a question.

How do you specifically record results? Sometimes the Tournament organizers only post top 25 or something, or they may post them all.

Let's say 25+ was brackets, and 26>50 was Pools. There are really about 53, instead of 50, 25 or 45, per se.

So, I came 29th. Would I say 29th/50, or 29th/53?

So yeah, it's out of 53, not 60. Sorry about that. >>

D

Deleted member

Wait.
If u didnt make it out of pools dont post ur results.
Its pointless. Just say you didnt make it out of pools lol

Also, meta should have won, he just got pressured too hard by a decent wario in finals.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I went 70% yoshi. I used peach to knock sasukebowser into losers because I really didn't want to play a character with a zair as yoshi :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wait.
If u didnt make it out of pools dont post ur results.
Its pointless. Just say you didnt make it out of pools lol
Lol, I really made it out of Pools and my true ranking was 22nd, but the Tournament hosts computer crashed and messed everything up.

Like, people got refunded and stuff. And since I was tied with someone who's name didn't get screwed over... yeah.

Now can someone please answer my question?

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'm sorry if you pissed and annoyed the hell out of him in matchup discussions lol. No need to call him a little *****, just ask someone else.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm sorry if you pissed and annoyed the hell out of him in matchup discussions lol. No need to call him a little *****, just ask someone else.
I don't care if he disagrees with me in a matchup discussion, no need to quote what I said simply to say "no".

It's like he wants to be an ***hole or something. Yeah, I'm not intimidated by any of you people.

Allright, Metatitan, can you perhaps explain the semantics involved? :lick:

D

Deleted member

Marik i was joking.
I have no idea what the answer is, i dont even understand ur question.
Stop flipping out.
sorry

Top Bottom