• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
I'll try to come, probably gonna be late
Have a group meeting at 5:30...don't know how long it'll take

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Lol, i live across the street. I wouldve brought my melee if i had known.

Who wants to go tmrw? and anyone have brawl+ so i can try it

idea

Smash Master
Aha, so...york is being evacuated right now, pretty much. People are not allowed anywhere near Vari Hall (big circular building). Right now I'm borrowing the student centre's internet cause i'm trying to decide whether i should just go home, or to an anime club thing at u of t =P

My guess is that it's a bomb threat they're taking more seriously than usual. I assume it'll be on the news later.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
lolo a (probably) bomb threat @ York today.. there was one last Friday. My guess is that it's an extreme way of getting out of a test that day.. what happened to pulling fire alarms?

Anyway, I'll be there tomorrow and I'll be bringing a 64. Maybe a Wii, but I don't feel like carrying the extra weight.

idea

Smash Master
lolo a (probably) bomb threat @ York today.. there was one last Friday. My guess is that it's an extreme way of getting out of a test that day.. what happened to pulling fire alarms?
yeah, there was a fire alarm too, and fire trucks came. but they would never evacuate such a wide area just for that. and especially not for such a long time...i was there for around an hour before i walked out of campus and bused home (the normal bus area was blocked off too).

tha_carter

Smash Ace
whos 100% coming for brawl. and is someone bringing aset up?

=\ if theres no responses ill just stay home loll

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
Man I really hope my meetings short
I really need more smash

Edit: I wanna play Afro!!

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
How was the turn-out for brawl yesterday? I just found this thread yesterday I'm gonna start showing up for Brawl if the attendance is decent, I need some more experience (also a first year york student).

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
@Akariss
it's mostly melee people but there's definately brawl
just not as much, be sure to check this board before to make sure the brawl guys are going

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Well I'm definitely gonna try to make it for next week, so if we got any brawlers post here so I can know who I should expect to c? I'm totally n00b at Melee so if there's no brawlers I'd end up playing Melee I guess, considering my last class on Wednesdays is 2:30 pm. 3 hours of nothing to do on campus is just great.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Well 3 for Brawl it seems, I'm coming 100%. I assume people who don't post on boards sometimes show up too??

p.s. no johns

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I'm not really concerned with how many people show as long as I get to play. Dieing to get some fresh experience with new people.

idea

Smash Master
i was expecting to be doing a midterm right now...i guess either the prof forgot or he's leaving it to the end of class. either way, strange, cause...worst case scenario, i get most of the class to study more.

oh, and i'll go + cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom