• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm going, but I'm only going to 9 or 9:30 because I have an essay due tomorrow and it's 3/4 pages done but I don't want to be up at 5 am or anything trying to submit it.

idea

Smash Master
I'm going, but I'm only going to 9 or 9:30 because I have an essay due tomorrow and it's 3/4 pages done but I don't want to be up at 5 am or anything trying to submit it.
i'll probably go at the same time again.

edit: david, you know how toronto has such a small # of melee smashers right now? maybe we should start advertising these somehow.

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
@europhoria next week's reading week, don't know if anyone's going

.....are people going?? it would be awesome if there was

idea

Smash Master
i doubt it. much easier to go to someone's house or something if it's reading week.

i'm not sure if the food places will be open, either, since so many students won't be there.

idea

Smash Master
find a map, they're everywhere. founder's is at the north end of the campus. that was half an hour ago, though, you probably found it already.

Sanu

Smash Champion
While you guys smash, I'll be writing a midterm. Go me.

Edit: I'm done now. Go me.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Anyone that plays Brawl+ wanna run Brawl+ friendlies? I haven't smashed in a while and wanna play Brawl+ against someone offline for the longest time. Can't get to yorkU though.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Joe just said he is going to York! I'll be coming as well. We are trying to convince Doc to go to.

So far

Gi
Tin Man (I hope you are still coming, post to re-confirm in case)
Jack
Logan
Jaimie (hopefully for you to, post to re-confirm)
SRTM (come again man)
Doc (maybe)

Ambrose can't go, I already asked him, he has to work that day, I know, it sucks. I'll be bringing my Wii and hopefully one other could besides Tin Man so we can play constantly rather than have everyone just waiting. Maybe an extra wii could mean Brawl +.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll be coming ^.^

I need to do some Weegee practice and learn how to play Melee =P

tha_carter

Smash Ace
my bad sprained thumb last week. But ill come to the next one (when is the next one). I wanna play some melee and the most recent brawl+.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I think Logan's gonna bring his 64 + SSB this time. I might bring Goldeneye too, if i can find it.

I'll bring my Wii with like.. the latest B+ and whatever else is on it cause my brother puts stupid stuff on it.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I heard Captain Falcon and CG MK in Brawl+ =P

Anyways I'm actually pretty hyped for Brawl+ since there's been changes from 4.0 to the latest version 5.0 (right? Is that the new version?)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
1. 5.0 is the latest version

2. People are bringing so many Wii's. (i mean I don't wanna leave my Wii unattended, I would rather have there be less Wii's and more demand versus more Wii's then demand cause then some1's wii will be left unoccupied and I don't wanna be the only 1 in a room with my wii :()

3. Brawl+ would be nice, I could practise for BISB, and also looking forward to playing joe offline.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
someone please come with for wendys break wednesday...or ill feel like a fatty :3

can someone send me the b+ updated stuff/run me through how to put it on my sd card...the version i have hasnt been updated in months lol

SRTM

Smash Ace
tinman, to tell you the truth, the music in your hacks kinda annoyed me v.v
Distracting.

anyways. if theres 2 brawl tv's, i'm down. And I'll be ready with the rust off this time, i was just messing around last time.

We should have things sorted a bit better too so everyone gets equal playtime.
And more 2v2's / ffa's.

idea

Smash Master
i'll get wendy's with you if you come next week, and play melee =P

(just cause i never run into brawl people when i go, and i don't want to run into the brawl room all of a sudden asking who wants to get food)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
tinman, to tell you the truth, the music in your hacks kinda annoyed me v.v
Distracting.

anyways. if theres 2 brawl tv's, i'm down. And I'll be ready with the rust off this time, i was just messing around last time.

We should have things sorted a bit better too so everyone gets equal playtime.
And more 2v2's / ffa's.
fair enough about the music, but them be fighting words about u messing around nex week :p

i'll get wendy's with you if you come next week, and play melee =P

(just cause i never run into brawl people when i go, and i don't want to run into the brawl room all of a sudden asking who wants to get food)
what wrong with asking "who wants to come with me", don't be embarrased

idea

Smash Master
not embarrassed, i just can't be bothered, really. not a very social person =P i'd rather not run around between rooms recruiting people for food-gathering. but if they're sitting right next to me then i might as well ask them.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok idea/srtm sounds good..idea my sheik is comin back with a vengeance !

and yeah,that brawl trance stufff gave me a headache

idea

Smash Master
remember, i said next week <_< dunno if anyone is going this week...it's reading week for york, and i don't even know if the rooms will be open. (and ignore that if you already discussed it a page back or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom