• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yes, I'm still at York.

I'm not staying to 11 though.

I'm probably leaving around 8 or so, because the distinct lack of Mike, Ryan, and Bernard saddens me.

idea

Smash Master
fair enough. i might leave when you do, then. and i'll go over there in a few minutes. watching hmw vs. shroomed for some reason.

whoever is doc wins in pretty much every match, and then hmw wins the doc dittos.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
SRTM, if u go, then I'm going for sure, I don't care who else is there :p (Gichan, TO Joe, Ambrose (very rare) & Just No One would also be nice)

SRTM its this Wednesday (I'll stop flopping if this week is promising)

SRTM

Smash Ace
Hows it going to work? We just meeting in room 104 founders building? I dont even know where that is lol.
Setups?

idea

Smash Master
there'll always be a ttc bus there, even if you wait till the custodians come around to kick people out (11:00). the 60 bus runs that late and the 196 runs significantly later.

Gichan

Smash Champion
The Viva bus is around the corner going towards the parking lot. hard to explain....

Like you explained about the positioning of GO and TTC, Viva isn't anywhere there, you keep walking down the bus stops for the TTC until you get to the last one, away from the building not the one heading to the glass hallways into Vari Hall. After that it is immediately around the corner. Correct me if I'm wrong on this guys.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Is there somewhere close i can park without getting charged, or should I just pay a parking fee at the university...

.decoy

Smash Ace
i parked but not for free. i mean it was free but i had to use the ambrose method.

use an old stub.

also if you go there late enough the campus security people leave.

but yeah, you can actually park right in front of founders but its kinda a roundabout route. check out a map. its more expensive in front of founders if you want to go legit.

ambrose method is legendary tho.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll try to stay as long as I could but remember I have an exam on thurs I gotta study. I am going 100%, but I might leave at 8-9pm.

Sanu

Smash Champion
i parked but not for free. i mean it was free but i had to use the ambrose method.

use an old stub.

ambrose method is legendary tho.
More like the most obvious method that everyone tries at least once, am I right?

BTW, the parking lot enforcement DO check your stub date. People have gotten tickets regardless of using old stubs or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom